[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Additionally, all qualified Trainers who play in at least

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1481227072964.png (18KB, 864x96px) Image search: [Google]
1481227072964.png
18KB, 864x96px
>Additionally, all qualified Trainers who play in at least three battles will earn Sceptilite and Blazikenite Mega Stones
>the city of Swampert
>>
File: 254-mega.png (57KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
254-mega.png
57KB, 300x300px
Fuck yes
>>
>>32186444
seconding this
>>
>>32186397
They were doing it pairwise so one of them was bound to be cucked. Swampert was the least popular one of them anyways. If they wanted to avoid this they could've paired each of the Hoenn starter stones with a random other stone but then you fags would complain about the order in which the Hoenn starters were selected for distribution.
>>
It's because each competition only releases two stones at a time. Swampert's stone will probably be given out at the next one.
>>
I like using Z-Mirror Move Blaziken more
>>
why do they even bother with this competition bullshit instead of adding all the stones in the base game
>>
>>32186793
it's because of you faggots bitching about "muh postgame"
>>
>Blazikenite
Fucking finally!
>>
>finish five matches
>game is not qualified for Pidgeot and Steelix
What the fuck?
>>
>>32186397
>The city of
Can someone explain this meme to me?
>>
now I can try some chiese with a Koko-sceptile combo
>>
>>32186802
So instead of putting it into some adequate postgame they make shitty competitions.
Wow.
>>
>>32187998
>not wanting to play pokemon with other people
Why do you even play it in the first place?
>>
why would they give him lightning rod
>>
>>32187990
It's an /sp/ meme

>Superb Owl 51
>up 19 at the half
>choke and tie at the very end of the 4th quarter
>lose in OT
>the city of Atlanta
>>
>>32187998
>waaah waaah my autistic selfish persona needs personal rules and contents and fuck what pokemon and nintendo games are for
haha lol q;-P
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.