[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever gone through a period of time where you dropped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 18

File: 6216958.jpg (120KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
6216958.jpg
120KB, 790x843px
Have you ever gone through a period of time where you dropped Pokémon? Why was that?
I did back in higschool when I only cared about babes, missing on a gen for the first time until then, the 5th one.
>>
SM did that too me.
I'm just here to shitpost.
My life is empty without Pokémon but I'm too pussy to kms.
>>
I come and go. Gen VI fucking killed it for me (it was such a spit in the face after BW2), but I just got done beating moon's postgame and it's orders of magnitude better. It has its flaws, but I'm interested in pokemon again.
>>
>>32181630
Skipped gen 3 but memorized all the Pokemon anyway.
Skipped gen 4 but came back to it with HGSS, regretted it because it seemed so inferior after playing BW2.
Enjoying the games the most now, dreams about Pokemon I had when I was a kid have come true with the new Pokemon designs.
>>
File: IMG_3354.png (41KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3354.png
41KB, 284x339px
>gen 5
>thought the new pokes were shit and that pokemon was ruined forever, and I based this solely off of trubbish and vanillite lines
>play them years later before XY comes
>realize how much I like them and the gen 5 dex
>missed out on all the hype and discussion while they were still relevant
>>
>>32181653
genwunners btfo
>>
It wasn't that I didn't like pokemon, I just kind of focused on trying to not be a fucking loser during 4th Gen. I got platinum a few years after the release and it's sad going into the GPS area and knowing you never got to use it
>>
>>32181630
I skipped Gen 6, barely got back into it and 7 in May 2016. I'm surprised I was able to catch Deoxys, shame it's such a pain to reset for a good nature for both Rayquaza and Deoxys.
>>
>>32181636
I feel ya. I tried to get into SM, really, I did. I just couldn't play it. I had to force myself to play Omega Ruby, and when I got to Sun I just couldn't stand playing it.
I just got to the 3rd trial and then returned it at Gamestop (inb4 gamestop war, It was just cheaper there than on Eshop or Amazon) since it had only been 5 days.
>>
Gen 5 because I thought the animations were horrendous. I still think they look awful, and time hasn't done them any favors, but the games themselves aren't bad.
>>
>>32181630

Skipped Gen 3 and 4 but never fully lost my interest in pokemon. BW got me back in.
>>
>>32181689
Nah man, you just KO doexys the first time, beat the elite four and he will be waiting for you at the tower. (nature isn't static based on last encounter ether)
>>
>>32181689
Just murder Deoxys in space and rechallenge it later with a synchronizer
>>
Skipped gen 3 because I had no idea that it existed (no internet + no one plays Pokemon around here).

When I got my first computer I stumbled into Pokemon Crater. I thought it was a fan made continuation to the series adding all 251 Pokemon + some fakemons, but then I learned about gen 4 while googling Magmortar.

Played Platinum, was super disappointed, then HGSS was announced and restored my faith on the games. Now I played all games and I love all of them (except DPP for some reason)
>>
>>32181698
Same
>>
>>32181704
>Played Platinum, was super disappointed
>disappointed with one of the best games in the series
check out mr. high standards over here
>>
>>32181668
>missed on the GTS website that showed Pokémon being traded in real time around the globe with the comfy music and nice statistics like the most searched Pokémon, most common trades, etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en4a_l2n86c

Wew lad. It was like fucking magic back then.
>>
Skipped 4 & 5. I played them both within the last year and honestly don't care for either of them at all. I appreciate the approach BW/BW2 took to the series though I found playing them a chore.
>>
File: 1490372671804.jpg (15KB, 248x251px) Image search: [Google]
1490372671804.jpg
15KB, 248x251px
>>32181630
why did you post a picture of me
>>
>>32181630
Skipped BW2 because I was busy getting into other games at the time. I gave it a shot after ORAS came out and was blown away by how much I enjoyed it.
Gen 5 a best.
>>
>>32181630
I hated Ruby so much that I dropped the series
years later, a friend was playing HeartGold and it looked nice. I picked it up, loved it and went back and played Platinum as well
gen 3 was a mistake
>>
Stopped during BW (dropped more or less at the half). Was a bit bored of the stuff. Came back during when ORAS was the hype and I got hooked in again, but more casually.
>>
>>32181630
I just skipped ORAS, played it once and instantly dropped it, Dark Souls currently owns me but since last DLC in the series is out in a few hours I'll soon be freed. Oh and, gen 7 is terrible both PvEwise and competitive wise so I might drop it til next pokemon game is out.
>>
>>32181630
I dropped it around the time X and Y came around. I lost pretty much all interest in it. It wasn't til ORAS came out that I got into it and actually had a good time with it
>>
>>32181630

stopped from 06-09 when I played nothing but Xbox and PS3

then my Xbox broke and my friend gave me his DS and I sold all my xbox games and bought Pokemon Platinum and fell in love again.

Then I stopped again until 2014 when I got a job and bought a 3DS and Pokemon Y.
>>
2015 and 2016 were interesting years for me putting it bluntly. When SM were announced and FINALLY got new info revealed three months later, the hype got me clinging onto the game as a last source of hope. Maybe I let the disappointment get to me too much, I don't know, but the demo datamine and the Lurantis leak killed all of the hype I had for the game, especially after movesets and stats were being revealed.

Playing the games make me feel so empty inside, even with the few good things I enjoy about them. So many fun things were missing, badly implemented or just unfinished; there were shitty things like the miniscule amount of available mons, SOS battles, the size and shallowness of Alola's environment, NPCs having shitty teams and movepools, and how frustrating it is to find certain mons or items.

But so many people are hailing SM as the greatest Pokemon games, and I just can't understand. It frustrates me so much that Game Freak really isn't putting as much effort into the games as they used to and even joke about it at times, and I can't see past that and find all of the positives. I hate being this jaded.

I think I should've taken that three month info drought as a red flag more seriously.
>>
Skipped Emerald and FRLG because RS were so mediocre, skipped BW2 because BW were abominations.

Only bothered with XY because of the new type. Sort of regret spending the money.
>>
I dropped it because i got my gameboy stolen with my silver cartridge back in middle school.
Lost all my pokemon cards when i moved abruptly.
Kept getting told by my family it was the devil and was unhealthy for me. Because of my obsession with it.
Fell for the its a kids thing while going through puberty. Thats when i dropped the show. Didnt have money to by new system to play so i skipped gen 5 and xy entierly.
Only really got back into it when the shiny gengar event was on for oras.
Had to save up money to buy 3ds and oras. Ended up missing the event but i was back into pokemon.
Even started watching the show again.
Still miss my cards and old gameboys but what cha gonna do.
>>
>>32183143
No you shouldn't. Regardless of how SM turned out the info drought is regular procedure for firsts of a gen.
>>
>>32183143
This is how I felt about HGSS after all the hype /v/ and /vp/ gave me for it (note that this was long after it was released). It ended up disappointing me so much and I desperately tried to have fun but I just couldn't.
>>
>>32183188
Yeah, right. Even BW had released info quicker than SM.
>>
Dropped off around Diamond/Pearl, though I did beat it, missed out on Platinum but I did play that after picking up HGSS, which revitalized my interest, but too late to experience it fully since Gen 5 was right around the corner.

After that, I stuck around well into Gen 5, thought B2/W2 was the peak of the franchise overall when those came out, but dropped off again after being disappointed with X/Y.

Picked the games up again with ORAS, less of a disappointment than X/Y but still pales in comparison to previous games. Played S/M but those ended up being even more of a disappointment overall to the point where I actually went back to play more of ORAS. I'm already not feeling Gen 7 so I'm just gonna call it quits unless they drop another B2/W2 quality game to save Gen 7.
>>
>>32183295
SM ans HGSS are my least favourite games in the series. Grinding issues are pretty big throughout both of them.
>>
No, but I only played Gen 4 briefly until Platinum.

D/P sucked.
>>
I match almost all those and I had a 6 year long relationship.

Not gay, no trannies, normal boy/girl.
>>
>>32183309
Fair enough. Weird level curve in SM, just small, small, small, FUCKING JACKED (when you get to Poni). I still like it because of the UBs and Bug types but it is strange.
>>
>>32183341
Me too. Why are we so stiff in public bro?
>>
>>32183341
>inb4 traps are the new normal
>>
>>32183355
I'm a solid 7 since I got in shape, but I used to be a fat and ugly.

Also general social anxiety from that time remains partially intact.

I'd say I was as low as a 3/10, I still wear plain neutral clothes to draw as little attention to me too.

>Grey T-shirt(White looks sloppy, black is edgy)
>Black Levi 5'11s
>Adidas Stan Smiths(White)

Typical outfit for me.
>>
>>32181653
>gen 5
>play them years later before XY comes

Gen 5 was 2011 and 2012. XY was 2013. Talk about meeting the minimum qualifications for using years...
>>
>>32183309
B-but SM is harder, l-like a lot harder.
>>
>>32181630
I match the walking too fast thing, but not a virgin.

What do?
>>
>>32183511
Not him but I wouldn't say so despite your obvious "b-but" shitpost.
They both have awkward level curves but neither are bad. SM is only difficult at the end, same for HGSS (although a slight boost in the beginning).
>>
>>32181630
I "skipped" gen 2 because my parents bought me gen1 games right before GSC came out so I stuck to those until gen3, but some years later I had some friends borrow me the carts and I played it. The only moment when I was like "maybe pokemon ain't for me anymore" was during gen5, and it was mostly due to entering the edgy pre-teen phase, having a broken DS (and not liking emulation), and being a lot into MTG. I still haven't played BW(2) to this day but at the time I would occasionally replay RBY and attempt some nuzlockes. When XY came out I was super hyped (especially for the new mechanics, I could actually build a competitive team in-game? I was sold), and I bought it kind of as a "last hurrah" of my 'mon days before I would eventually drift into normie adulthood land. 2016 rolls by, my life is in shambles, I've given up on trying to be an acceptable person, and I can fully enjoy my mediocre SM experience.
>>
>>32181630

Sort of. I skipped Gen 3. Not because I was "too cool" for Pokemon, I kept playing Pokemon Silver and Pokemon TCG on my Game Boy Color, at least until I broke it. (That is, my dad smashed it with a hammer as punishment for bad grades or something, he could be really shitty.)

Something about Hoenn just puts me off, I've since completed OR/AS but it's still my least favorite. I hated the whole tropical/water theme, and the Pokemon had a pretty big "lol Pidgey is blue now" vibe to them, if you know what I mean.
>>
File: 1436424099437.png (402KB, 540x380px) Image search: [Google]
1436424099437.png
402KB, 540x380px
>>32181630
>play bw1
>hate the whole fucking thing so fucking much
>stopped playing after the 7th gym
>play bw2
>this shit is even worse
>dont even have the motivation to free kyurem

>leave the franchise until september 2016
>replay gens 1-4
>revisit gen 5 games
>finish both, but still think theyre by far the worst generation of pokemon
>play gen 6
>leagues more fun than both blacks and whites
vocal butthurt unovabortions are cancer
>>
>>32181630
Now, actually. I sometimes play hacks but no more official games for me. I was dissatisfied with Gen 5 after being spoiled by Platinum/HGSS and XY was just mediocre. ORAS was the straw that broke the camel's back.
>>
>>32184476
Nice blog faggot.
>>
File: 2534303.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
2534303.gif
2MB, 360x240px
>>32184476

Can't believe I wasted my time reading this crap.
>>
>>32181630
This picture in particular changed the way I walk. Nobody really notices, but it makes me feel better.
>>
>>32181630
Lol I walk like this and I've had sex NUMEROUS times with both girls and guys.
>>
File: 1468460377511.png (51KB, 203x416px) Image search: [Google]
1468460377511.png
51KB, 203x416px
>>32181630
I completed the Pokedex in Diamond, and just in general played that game to fucking death. I bought Platinum, played through the main storyline and stopped, same with HeartGold. At that point I was kind of fed up with all the little flaws gen 4 had, and replaying gen 2 through the remake made me realize just how flowed those games were despite the several nice updates in HGSS. I was feeling real tired of Pokemon by the end of gen 4, and around that time I was branching out to other video games a lot more than before.

Gen 5 ended up being so good and refreshing that I went right back to being a huge fan, though.
>>
>>32181630
Id say all my life, SM is my first game
>>
>>32184991
What did you think of Gen VI and SM?
>>
>>32184057
Lol pidgey is blue now
I actually do not know what you mean. Are you referring to Tailow and Swellow? Because they're regional early route birds and are supoosed to be basic af
>>
File: IMG_20160824_142201.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160824_142201.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>>32181630
>year ago, have gf who really cute and into Pokemon
>spend hours on Ev training and hatching shiny Pokemon for one another
>she even help me get a shiny Ghastly, my favorite Pokemon
>used to come on here on /vp/ and shit post about Pokemon here back in the black and white Pokemon days
>spend 5 years together
>one year I lost my job, my car, and the feeling in my penis
>she left me for a younger guy with more money than me
>stop playing video games and stop doing anything else I used to enjoy
>started focusing all my hatred and anger towards working out and building a career
>lose 80lbs and have a high paying job
>super rip and mostly bang 18 year old girls
>still can't play a Pokemon game with out busting out in tears because it reminds me of her

It happen to me a year ago today and I'm still not over it.
I developed trust issues with women and I can't keep a relationship because I remember being hurt.

Never fall in love /vp/
At the end of that fall, lies a pit of despair.
>>
>>32181630
yeah during middle school I skipped over gen 4 for the most part, I played a lot of Ruby but stopped afterward, only picked up competitive battling and the last bit of the skarmbliss meta right when it ended.
>>
>>32181630
Around the time the ORAS hype died. I used to be a fanfic writer on tumblr (yeah I know) and wrote for kind of a rare pair, and was actually kind of popular. The only problem was that most people who read my stuff were annoying teenagers who started to get really aggressive and rude when I didn't shit out a fic every other week, and since the hype was dying down I wasn't getting any inspiration, so a lot of people were just really rude to me just for not posting about Pokemon, which sucks since I'm in a lot of other fandoms. In retaliation, I still refuse to talk much about Pokemon on tumblr, and I've seriously considered deleting all my old fics.
>>
>>32181630
Yes, but it was for a short time. It was only during 2003, mostly because I didn't had a GBA until 2004 and during the time I started to lie to myself I didn't needed it.
>>
>>32181630
Nah, during the later years of school, it became uncool to talk about Pokemon, so I just played it by myself, it was too much fun to really put down for good.
>>
File: 1477204202495.png (10KB, 438x318px) Image search: [Google]
1477204202495.png
10KB, 438x318px
>tfw completely missed gen 5
Wish I didn't. It was a combination of not wanting to buy another DS after mine broke and the mixed reception from the fanbase. As a result I got back in with XY and hated the Kalos region. IMO ORAS were the better games and even then they were a disappointment. Decided to buy BW and B2W2 when waiting for SM and loved the fact they were more plot focused without sacrificing the gameplay something gen 6 and gen 7 couldn't do.

If I played gen 6 after gen 5 I'd be disappointed as hell with all the casualization they did to help boost sales. Series really hit it's peak during gen IV to V and hasn't been the same since
>>
>>32181630
Tried blue when I was a kid, like 4 years old. Didn't really get it. Skipped gen 2. I had a blast with Sapphire and hooked since. Wouldn't say that strictly counts tho. I haven't necessarily gotten into it enough to drop it.

Also, your pic is bait. There is no person alive who doesn't do at least 2 of those things. Not to mention, idk how hair movement in the wind or listening to music correlates to one's walking cycle. That's that classic 4chan autism for ya' I guess.
>>
File: IMG_1385.jpg (160KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1385.jpg
160KB, 700x700px
>>32181630
>mfw I don't walk like that at all but still a virgin
>>
alpha sapphire was my drop off point. sm renewed my interest for a good 300 hours (another 50 into oras to get shiny legends and general playthrough again) but i think i'm getting to the point where i'm done. sm just wasnt as fun
>>
>>32181630
Kinda going through it now, actually, I haven't played a Pokemon game since Sun

ORAS initially burned me out
>>
20 years of slightly more or slightly less of the same shit and you get tired of it. turn based battles arent exactly super engaging to begin with and NONE of my favorite pokemon have ever been meta (excluding my first shiny which was gengar)
>>
I would've dropped it after Platinum because I was super dissapointed by how little it improved on DP in the areas I actually cared about unlike Emerald to RS, and actually didn't buy the US release after buying the JP one unlike past games, HGSS happened though and I had to play that and it was okay even though I was dissapointed in its treatment of GSC compared to the FRLG treatment of RBY, then BW1 had new Pokemon so I had to get that but I got the worst Pokemon game yet, then BW2 I got because sequel was interesting and it was the best Pokemon game, then XY happened and I figured it would be shit like BW1 being the start of the generation but new Pokemon are always cool and I got a shit game again but my favorite batch of new Pokemon, and there I got into bike sim and PvP so I'm following until who knows when even though SM dethroned BW1 for worst in my eyes
>>
>>32181630
>gen 3, in 5th grade
>all my friends fucking love Pokémon
>play every day

>cont. until
>9th grade
>if you fucking SPEAK the word Pokémon you will NEVER recover
>drop it like a hot morning newspaper

>cont. til 12th grade
>no longer care
>see the 4th gen Pokémon at Target
>immediately buy Platinum

And I've played ever since. Until OR/AS when I dropped it again until SM.
>>
>>32183393
I actually dress fancy because of my job so I guess the picture isn't 100% right for me. I guess I just don't like the attention. For some reasob girls looking at me still really bothers me even though I've been in and out of relationships for the past 5 years (still am in one).
>>
>>32184057
I dislike Hoenn as well.
>>
File: 1483782821487.jpg (72KB, 528x606px) Image search: [Google]
1483782821487.jpg
72KB, 528x606px
Gen I I was in kindergarten - 1st grade, super into it. Pokemon everything: pencils - underwear

Moved across the country (Illinois to Texas) and missed out on half of Gen 2 cuz I jumped between 3 elementary schools in a short span of time.

Got into Gen 3 alone and no one at my new elementary school was into it (this part of the US hadn't gotten the WB channel that Pokemon used to air on at my old state)

Abandoned Gen 4 to make friends and get laid. It worked.

Gen 5 by the time I was in college, got back into it after my friends moved out of state.

Gen 6 dropped out of college, still into it so I wouldn't blow my brains out while my friends were becoming doctors and shit. Rekindled my love of this franchise and jumped back in hard.

Gen 7 back in college and still as into it as I was in elementary school, married, and happy.
>>
>Back slouched
>Head craned forward
>Long strides
>Compulsively needs to walk past anyone walking slightly slower than him
>Hair seems to overreact to wind

They fucking got me
>>
>>32181630

Dropped out of Pokemon during Gen 3 and Gen 5 because I disliked them. I still think Gen 3 is garbage, but Gen 5 has grown on me and is now one of my favourites.
>>
>>32181630
I almost dropped Pokemon after FRLG. I bought Emerald but I dropped it before the first badge due to lack of interest. Picked it up again a couple of months later but only because I accidentely lost my Golden Sun: The Lost Age copy.

Ironically Emerald is my favorite game of all time now.
>>
File: 1483823884079.jpg (139KB, 1023x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1483823884079.jpg
139KB, 1023x1023px
It seems the recurring trend is that most of us abandoned ship around Gen 4 - 5. Interesting.
>>
File: IMG_0440.png (548KB, 1072x1128px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0440.png
548KB, 1072x1128px
>>32181630
I stopped after Gen2 because my family was kinda poor. Buying me a GBC was already difficult for my mom, so I didn't ask for a GBA. I was really interested in Gen3 but the hype died quickly. Eventually I met my ex-girlfriend and she was really into Gen5. I Bought a 3DS and White with my own money so we could play together. And I've been enjoying the series again since then.

Blog
She once told me how much she missed her Gardevoir from Gen3, but she had no way to transfer it to Gen5. I read into competitive stuff and bred, EV trained and leveled a Gardevoir for her as a secret gift. She never received it though; she died to cancer. I still have that Gardevoir in Gen5.
When I got a better understanding at breeding I checked the Gardevoir again and realized how terrible its IVs were. The best was SpA at 26 and the other stats were about 6-12 or so. I was making sure the characteristic was one of high SpA and assumed everything else was good too. At least I managed to get the nature, Timid, and the standard 252/252/6 spread right. I guess it's the thought that counts, right?
>>
>>32187431
Masuda's directorial force went into full gear around then.
>>
Dropped pokemon right when i started 7th grade cause gotta be cool and stuff. Started again in 10th grade after HGSS came out because gen 2 was the gen I started with and they looked awesome. It got me back into pokemon and I've been playing ever since
>>
File: 1490232823909.gif (883KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490232823909.gif
883KB, 250x250px
>>32186942
Fuck, that's very sad. I'm sorry, anon.
>>
>>32187447
You should send it over to SM and Hyper Train it, unless you intend to keep in in gen 3 forever

Don't worry about IVs, almost no one IV bred back then. Myself I only did EVs+nature while only making sure the IV checker dude says "above average" or better. Still managed to grab a couple of gold symbols from the Frontier.
>>
>>32187553
Woops, you bred that Garde in gen 5. Apologizes. Well, gen 5 breeding was pretty AIDS still (unless you knew how to RNG abuse), so I'm not surprised if you didn't want to bother.
>>
Beat the gen 4 games on release. Dropped the series until ORAS released. S&M is pretty boring now, i occasionally breed something and use it once online and once i win a battle with it i drop it again for a week.
>>
>>32181630
Been through 2
Before 4th gen but only because I didn't have the 3rd gen games till later. And now.
ORAS was a disappointment, even more so because I loved 3rd gen. Then SM didn't deliver a decent follow up in my eyes. All the while I lost interest in competitive and the anime has been shit since gen 4
There is literally no pokemon in my life. I come here occasionally in hopes I get back into it. Still nothing...
>>
File: chinesetext.png (2MB, 856x2440px) Image search: [Google]
chinesetext.png
2MB, 856x2440px
>>32181630
I skipped gen 4 to play black and white over summer, I couldn't get more time because school is going to start. I got to school and asked if they played pokemon recently, one of them said he/she played ruby and sapphire, as of 2017, I played Club Penguin for taking a break from playing Pokemon. I was kinda sad to think that my Childhood game was shutting down, I was kinda worried it was being replaced with a newer one. I played pokemon again, instead buying Pokemon Sun, I'm half-way done after my school year. I still couldn't finish it, I saved it, couldn't play over night.

(img not related, posting a long chinese text.)
>>
File: 1473454898977.gif (258KB, 107x84px) Image search: [Google]
1473454898977.gif
258KB, 107x84px
>>32186492
Gen 6 felt like a slight step back in some respects, hated them ditching the perfection that was scaling exp gains and instead introducing the new and boring Exp Share. Still enjoyed XY a lot, though. ORAS are a fucking travesty compared to past remakes with seemingly zero enthusiasm and effort put into them, even the arranged music sucked, but sure, they were still functional games and I eventually bought AS and played through the storyline despite not getting it at launch.

SM are pretty new still so I'm still figuring out my verdict for them, but I'd say they're an improvement over XY, nearly on the level of gen 5.
>>
>>32187739
ORAS is objectively better than HGSS, though, and is in many respects better than FRLG. It also has the best music in the franchise.
>>
>>32187345
>Compulsively needs to walk past anyone walking slightly slower than him
People who walk slowly in the sidewalk and literally hog all of it bother me to no end though.

>Hair seems to overreact to wind
Doesn't that basically happen to anybody with long hair though?
>>
>>32186539

"Basic regional early route birds" is the whole problem. Gen I has Pidgeot, Gen II has Noctowl which is entirely different, while still having Pidgeot in the game. Then Gen III comes along and just pretends the old Pokemon don't exist anymore, only to replace them with basically the same shit.

At least later gens (besides Gen V obviously) tried to change them up. Staraptor looks completely different, Talonflame is a fire bird, and Toucannon is a toucan. Swellow? Take Pidgeot, get rid of the thing on its head and make it blue, and call it Swellow.

And the early regional bird is just one example. Gen III (and V) have probably the worst examples of obvious expies.
>>
File: 1465427469528.png (267KB, 1652x805px) Image search: [Google]
1465427469528.png
267KB, 1652x805px
Yeah, I think everyone did at some point. Made this just before Alola hit.
>>
>>32188126
Those are the trap labels. Things everyone experiences but aren't widely talked about. It casts a wide net so more people feel self-conscious while reading it, even though half of it is normal.
>>
File: 1471847804682.png (198KB, 561x520px) Image search: [Google]
1471847804682.png
198KB, 561x520px
>>32187775
The only track improved over the originals in the remakes is Aqua/Magma Boss battle
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.