[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Eternal Floette is still in code of SM for whatever reason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

So Eternal Floette is still in code of SM for whatever reason (unlike Cosplay Pikachu which isnt in SM code anymore).

Its possible its just a leftover and GF wont use it in any event but there's one detaiil that makes me curious.

Its signature move Light of Ruin is also in SM code

Now, does anyone here know if Light of Ruin has a new animation in SM? Because if it does then its possible GF will use it at some point. if not then its more likely Floette is indeed just a leftover

Anyone?
>>
Notched-ear Pichu was cut from BW1, anyone memeing about "leftover data" is just trying to be contrarian
>>
>>32179789
But then what is going with this Floette? Why are the holding off for so long?

Kalos is done and unless AZ appears in next game (whatever it is) it will be awkward to suddenly release a Pokemon like that out of the blue
>>
>>32179799
Who knows, maybe an event eight years from now when they distro signature Pokemon of "key NPC's" or some shit
>>
Even though I want to see it happening I feel like it is just leftover data.

Cosplay Pikachu was removed because the alt form IDs were replaced with Ash-Pikachu, meanwhile GF must just be too lazy to remove Floette

I simply don't see a reason to release Az-Floette now unless AZ appears in the next game
>>
Mega Evolution was born from the Ultimate Weapon.

ORAS' story was changed to be entirely based on the Ultimate Weapon with "Project AZOTH".

Deoxys was retconned to be born from the Ultimate Weapon.

Z-Power is called fucking Z-Power, which gives it a direct link to Zygarde, and is tied to the Ultra Wormholes as told by Kukui.

Resolution Cave in Alola is an exact copy of Terminal Cave in Kalos, it has a Zygarde Cell in it, and it has been used to corner Ultra Beasts multiple times.

In SM, Dexio and Sina downright say that something big is about to happen involving Zygarde.

Zygarde's dex entry in SM still refers it to Xerneas and Yveltal, despite them not being mentioned anywhere else in the game.

Literally everything since XY has been tied to the Mortality Trio in one way or another. Either through the Ultimate Weapon or with direct links.

>Eternal Floette and Light of Ruin is still in SM's code.

And people think it's leftover code.
>>
>>32179678
What if it got distributed not as the Eternal Floette itself, but as it's child that has the same flower, stats and moves? Would it make sense?
>>
>>32179831
>ORAS' story was changed to be entirely based on the Ultimate Weapon with "Project AZOTH".
You know how I know you haven't played ORAS?
>>
Maybe we'll get in DP remakes?

Eterna City, Floaroma town
Eterna Floette?
>>
>>32179678
Gen 6 truly was the worst and most disappointing. Just left more questions and alternate universe bullshit. What's the deal with AZOTH? Anyone figure that out yet?
>>
Azure flute of gen 6
Deal with it
>>
>>32181058
Except azure flute was more accessible, albeit cheat devices. It even had purpose in HGSS as hall of origin arceus triggers slightly different dialogue.
>>
>>32181058
>comparing an item to an entire unique pokémon form, with its own models, stats and even a signature move
>>
Well we do have now both XY and SM being unfinished as fuck.

Maybe, just MAYBE Gamefreak will finally think this through and find a solution to fix this
>>
>>32180188
You don't.
You know how I know you haven't read the bookshelves in the Magma/Aqua Hideout? Or played the Delta Episode?
>>
>>32179831
I just hope you're right. Either way, It's great that they're finally working out a plot for Pokémon game. This is one of the best things that has happened to Pokémon as of late.
>>
Something tells me GF has become a little jaded and "eh" about shit like Floeternal because everything gets spoiled to hell and back by dataminers and leakers.They probably go through with releasing some shit for some reason anyway, while other things with less priority get cut or abandoned.
>>
File: IMG_20170327_210342~01.jpg (2MB, 2493x3927px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170327_210342~01.jpg
2MB, 2493x3927px
it's still in game and you can use it too
>>
>>32179831
Incoming Z version
>>
File: pee.png (54KB, 302x119px) Image search: [Google]
pee.png
54KB, 302x119px
>>32182195
Enjoy your Global Link ban, faggot.
>>
>>32182291
>implying I even registered my game with global link
>>
>>32181117
>hall of origin arceus triggers slightly different dialogue.

Really? What dialogue?
>>
>>32179678
Light of Ruin DOES have an updated animation for Gen VII.
>>
>>32181044
AZOTH was just the awakening plan.
>>
>>32179831
>ORAS' story was changed to be entirely based on the Ultimate Weapon with "Project AZOTH".
You retard.
It wasn't "entirely based on the weapon" they literally just made a drill strong enough to pierce the cavern using a similar power. That's it.

That small part is the only mention of the weapon in regards to AZOTH.
>>
Now sure how it can be called leftover data when she's bankable and transferable to sun and moon

>>32182291
I have had AZ floette in my game ever since that bank update came out and i'm still just fine with no ban
>>
>>32182391
Well then if thats the case then we can forget about Azure Flute scenario

Maybe next game will have some AZ or Kalos connections.

Also this gen has terribly few event legends (Magearna and Marshadow). Maybe Ash hat Pikachu's and Eternal Floette are here to make up for it
>>
>>32182372
Remember the Dialga/Palkia/Giratina thing in HGSS? Well, if you have an Azure Flute Arceus you can do it once again. Dialogue is slightly different and you can get another legendary.
>>
>>32182517
Hmm... then i guess it might be used in the future?

But what is GF even thinking? Its been so long since XY, to make Eternal Floette have any kind of significance they'd had to at the very least make AZ part of the plot again
>>
>>32187106
Pokémon XZ and YZ are clearly going to be the next set of games.
>>
>>32187118
How big would /vp/ meltdowns be if next game was going to be a surprise return to Kalos?
>>
>>32179831
You do know that Z-Power/Z-Moves have nothing to do with Zygarde, right?

"The Z in Z-Move is derived from zenryoku (ゼンリョク/全力, "full power/force"), a term that is exclusively used in the Japanese-related media."

It'd be nice if something with "Z" in it wasn't immediately connected to Zygarde, especially when there's been nothing that even hints at it.
>>
>>32179980
if anything they could always make the flower an item and useable on any floette. and it turns them into AZ-floette. something like shaymin.
>>
>>32188970
They wouldn't have called them "Z" if it wasn't for XY(Z) though.
>>
File: Shitposts Loudly 002.gif (197KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Shitposts Loudly 002.gif
197KB, 320x180px
What if Z is still a thing? What if the third version is some kinda cross between "Z" and "Stars?"

Now that I've read that, it sounds stupid.
>>
>>32189091
Stars sounds stupid.
>>
>>32180209
maybe
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.