[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's impossible to get as a Gen 7 native Pokémon Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

>it's impossible to get as a Gen 7 native Pokémon
Is Serebii retarded?

Also Raichu thread. Because the little guy deserves it.
>>
What, really? How do you use one online? (I haven't played SM since before Pokebank update)
>>
No, you and Game Freak are retarded. Cubone, Exeggute, and Pikachu will always evolve into their Alola Forms in Sun and Moon.
>>
>>32171528
Fucking pancakes...
>>
File: raichu_sketch045a.jpg (27KB, 450x335px) Image search: [Google]
raichu_sketch045a.jpg
27KB, 450x335px
>>32171515

>Raichu thread

Now that's something I can get behind.
>>
I heard you can evolve Pikachu into normal Raichu if you level it up til 100 without rare candies/kitchens/pelago knowing the moves growl, thunder shock, quick attack and hidden power electric. You must level it up from 99 to 100 in vast pony canyon exactly at 1:51 AM and the last pokémon you faint has to be original from gen 1.
>>
>>32171591
Tried this, still alolan raichu...
>>
>>32171693
you didn't love it enough
>>
>>32171693
did you pick out all your berries? because that's the glitch trigger
>>
File: IMG_1502.jpg (13KB, 350x291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1502.jpg
13KB, 350x291px
>>32171515

Not even meming. Tell Game Freak to shove it and just inject a normal Raichu. Screw them for making us jump through hoops to obtain normal, non-legendary Pokemon.
>>
It should've evolved into Raichu as normal, and if you've taken it to eat Malasada X number of times it evolves into Alola instead.
What the fuck is even the point of Malasada shops? I bet if you go there you won't see Hau even though that's what he claims he's doing. Probably fucking his Raichu. Typical.
>>
>>32171791
If you wanted to talk about your hateboner for Hau you could've made your own thread.
>>
File: Good Goyim!.jpg (69KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Good Goyim!.jpg
69KB, 501x585px
Don't worry, goy, you can evolve your Pikachu into a Normal Raichu when you go back to Kanto with Lillie in the next game!
Only $39.99 plus tax!
>>
>>32171515
>>32171528
I thought you just had to make the old mons hold an Everstone
>>
>>32172112
That only works if a Pokemon's Base Form can be Alolan.
If it's a Pokemon like Cubone, Pikachu or Exeggcute, they'll always evolve into their Alolan Counterpart no matter what because GameFreak removed the coding for them to evolve into the originals.
>>
>>32171515
>Raichu thread

Alolan raichu is allowed.
>>
>>32171693
You did? Poor guy. How's your life? If you have any.
>>
>>32172085
>Kanto
Fuck kanto, we already have three games that feature it, and the rest are still clones of it.
>>
>>32172126

Wait, what?

That everstone thing, are you telling me I can have an ice vulpix evolve into a fire ninetales if it's holding an Everstone?
>>
>>32172233

I hope this is bait, because if not you're probably retarded.
>>
File: screenshot.4.jpg (48KB, 638x416px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.4.jpg
48KB, 638x416px
>>32171515
>Is Serebii retarded?
Nope.
>>
>>32172319
No, it's about laying eggs. Kanto Vulpix will lay Alola Vulpix eggs unless she's holding an Everstone.
>>
File: raichu_in_bow_tie.jpg (2KB, 80x71px) Image search: [Google]
raichu_in_bow_tie.jpg
2KB, 80x71px
>>32172242
>>32172344

Now now, no more of that. This is a happy place. Post more Raichu.
>>
File: images-6.jpg (4KB, 186x139px) Image search: [Google]
images-6.jpg
4KB, 186x139px
>>32171515
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.