[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>http://www.oneangrygamer.net/2017/ 03/pokemon-sage-fan-p

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 19

File: 1487202018754.png (214KB, 448x450px) Image search: [Google]
1487202018754.png
214KB, 448x450px
>http://www.oneangrygamer.net/2017/03/pokemon-sage-fan-project-nearly-implodes-due-to-sjw-politics/26911/

>pokemon sage has devolved into /pol/ vs tumblr shitslinging and autism

Point, point at them and laugh
>>
Who even cares about Sage, again? Clover will always be the superior meme game.
>>
Holy fucking shit, how do you fuck up this badly?
>>
>>32170395
They're both shit
>>
>>32170384
>some unknown site says some shit about some guy having a cry he was booted from some thing
I mean okay I could just laugh at you though.
>>
Tell me more about how GamerGate doesn't harass women.
>>
>>32170395
Clover is just /s4s/ faggots
>>
Lol, they saged themselves
>>
>>32170384
Fan games were a fucking mistake.
>>
Wow unbiased gaming journalism at its finest! Thank god we have these valiant gamergate types to REALLY set the story straight. Unlike all of those corrupt gaming journalist outlets who just sell stories for money and sex, amirite? Clearly they got all the details right with this one.
>>
>>32171304
They did publish another member of the staff's rebuttal at the bottom. What I gather from the two parts is that this Smokey guy is an unprofessional douchebag.
>>
>>32171379
Is that guy the author? Not going to give them the view.

Just how wrong is he?
>>
>>32171379
I don't know how I'm even being painted in a worse light than Carson. He obviously got the short end of the cherrypicking stick here. I was reduced to a fraction of the roasting I gave Chao. He didn't even include any of my good zingers. If they're going to paint us like sociopathic SJW hugbox nazis, at least include the good stuff.

btw if you guys take this article seriously at all and not just for laughs, wew lads
>>
>>32171395
Nah, judging by the two different staff members who gave their perspective in the article, one of the higher-ups in the group is some faggot named Smokey who acts like a stereotypical SJW. The second one claims the first guy greatly exaggerated the claims, but they both agree that Smokey is a faggot who does nothing but start witch hunts and drama.
>>
Orange Moose is a dude on The Writer's side, any reddit posts you see are from Maj and are generally neutral to on The Writer's side, and any other commenters that claim to be devs are slightly to mostly against.
there's your biases for the comments section.
>>
>>32171424
what in god's name makes you think I'm a "higher-up" or that anyone in the project listens to me or takes me seriously
>>
>>32171474
>or that anyone in the project listens to me or takes me seriously
Oh god. We have one of you in one of my group projects too, except he's a Trump sperg. He can go on rambling about Muslims for hours if you don't shut him up, and just brushes everything off as ">implying anyone takes me seriously" We're right leaning and even we get tired of him doing nothing but hijacking the chat with political discussion.
>>
>>32171421
>fighting for free speech and anti-persecution
>try to limit the speech and persecute those who disagree
really fires up the neurons
>>
>>32171421
You're the guy who wrote it, right? It's such a massive fucking tirade I only bothered to read part of it, but it looks like a serious article to me. Is there some sort of goofy twist somewhere?
>>
>>32171496
ok bub

Anyway guys, Sage progress is moving along fine. Move animations and sprites are a hurdle, but we've got the last of the Trainer Rechallenge phone call dialogue done last night. Still bugtestan and playtestan for some easily fixable bugs and balance tweeks. Mostly working on some post-2.0 content (route 13, Erion admin design, aurum headquarters event). Feel free to post questions in this thread I guess, I doubt Emily feels like making a Sage Sunday and I don't really either.
>>
>>32171521
no, "The Writer" did. the bear is "Smokey"
>>
It's funny how they managed to depict smokey as a SJW... Smokey of all people... He's not a SJW, he's just a gigantic dick. He has no social or political views himself he's simply always against you. He argues for the sake of arguing and insults for the sake of insulting. He'd go full on Nazi mode if he happened to argue with a SJW and vice versa.
He's certainly no lefty and neither a righty, he's just a huge pile of steaming shit born to feed and cultivate hate in everybody's heart.

...But he does contribute to the game once in a while, so we accept him
>>
>>32171521
no, the author of the article is some dude who writes for whatever gamergate video game news outlet this is. His source, "The Writer", is an ex-member of the project who was banned for being counterproductive and a drag on progress, as well as creating a really terrible environment to work in whenever he was criticized. Those screenshots are real but were taken way out of context, you can decide for yourself. 95% of the article is just straight up wrong though, look for Orange Moose's comments at the bottom to clear most of the confusion up.
>>
>>32171526
How many gyms in the next demo?
>>
>>32171547
I see, I'll check it out
>>
>>32171553
>>
>>32171566
Hey, you're not him. Plus, there are only 3 in this one, surely they wouldn't release a demo with such little progress
>>
File: demo2pokemon.png (3MB, 1784x2520px) Image search: [Google]
demo2pokemon.png
3MB, 1784x2520px
>>32171553
Three. 11 routes, 6 towns/cities, 3 gyms. A little under half of the dex is catch-able. I'm trying to resize this pic we have of the catchable dex in 2.0 to fit the 4chan file limit without making it look like garbage, gimme a sec.
>>
>>32171594
oh shit it uploaded anyway? okay

>>32171582
Oh, you mean in the demo after 2.0? Unconfirmed completely as of now, but the vast majority of the project seems to prefer wanting the next demo to be the full game.
>>
>>32171594
Fuck you when will I be able to catch my waifu Viipii?!
>>
>>32171612
Probably like Route 12 or something. Might be from the Game Corner too.
>>
>>32171612
Really not sure. Viipii is the same as Ditto in terms of breeding mechanics, so it might be distro'd around the daycare on route 12, which will possibly be accessible immediately from arriving in Vivace, depending on route 12's final design. No promises though.
>>
>>32171639
I have been informed that the daycare has been confirmed to be immediately accessible after arriving in Vivace, which is the 4th gym city.
>>
>>32170623
>>32171304
Gamergate literally started when some crybaby accused his girlfriend of sleeping with game journalists to get good reviews for her game, without any evidence. Some of the points addressed by GG may have been valid, but the whole thing was founded on sexism at its finest.
>>
>>32171664

How is basic journalism integrity fucking sexism?

Because a woman was involved? Seriously?
THAT's sexist.
>>
>>32170384
Good, I fucking knew that project was full of the most virulent fags just based off of a couple of threads they posted on here.

>>32171421
Kill yourself you furry faggot
>>
>>32171547
>>32171304
>>32170623
>muh goobegate boogieman

you do know using gamergate like that makes you look just as retarded as the as the article using SJW all the time

>all this damage control
kek
>>
>>32171685
>thousands of rabid guys jumping on a woman because her boyfriend accused her of being a slut with no proof whatsoever
>not sexism
Tell me, do you believe for a second the same thing would have happened if the genders had been reversed in this scenario?
>>
oh cool this turned into a gamergate thread. alright well have fun kids, post sage questions if you want and they will be answered.
>>
>>32171664
>Gamergate literally started when some crybaby accused his girlfriend of sleeping with game journalists to get good reviews for her game

no gamergate started when every fucking outlet released the same fucking "gamers are dead" article withing 24 hours of each other.

If they didnt bat the fucking hornets nest over and over the Zoe Quinn thing would have just been Doritogate all over again and died down
>>
The comment section is full of 12 year olds that say this is proof that SJW's ruin gaming. If they had read the article they would have noticed that it had nothing to do with the game itself, just internal team conflict. This could have happened to literally anyone.
>>
>>32171698

Yes, for fuck sake, no one cared about her sleeping around.
That was the intention of the boyfriend but no one gave a shit about that, the fact that a text-based game about depression got 10/10's from the same people that had just been fingered as having a relationship with someone was the fucking issue, it always was.
The outlets that was accused of the nepotism were the ones who spun the story that it's somehow about sexism.
>>
>>32171732
>game gets good reviews
>guy says reviews are fake after this
>must mean reviews are fake
Bravo.
>>
>>32170395
Clover is just embarassing
>>
>>32171706
genuine question

Why bring up gameegate multiple times in the thread? You know its like a red rag to a boull for people on both sides of the "culture war"?
>>
>>32171750
Was just making an observation about the site the article was posted on and the audience the site caters to. Chao, aka The Writer (the guy who was banned and the source of the article) is a known Gamergate enthusiast, so it makes sense that he used this outlet to publish a retaliatory attack on the project he just got booted from. I have opinions about Gamergate, as does the rest of the project (they're varied, some support, some against, some don't care), but neither Gamergate or its affiliates have anything to do with Chao's actual banning.
>>
>muh gamergate
I want both sides to fuck off back to >>>/v/
>>
>>32171745

The dude who outed his girlfriend didn't even know about that shit, it was just simple revenge for him by telling people how much she had fucked him over.
It was only after wards that other people who were in the know put two and two together.

That's when it all started.
Even a simple, "Oh by the way, me and the creator of this game are friends so take this with a grain of salt" would have avoided the whole thing.
>>
File: 1484282779758.png (1MB, 990x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484282779758.png
1MB, 990x1080px
>>32171421
>>32171526
>ok bub
Fuck off smokey, regardless of how you're painted in the article, you still come across as a massive faggot.
>>
>>32171817
that's because he is a massive faggot
>>
>>32171817
That's fair, I'm not here claiming I'm a saint or even a decent person. You're entitled to believe what you want to believed based on the information you're given.
>>
File: 1475768352841.png (570KB, 647x457px) Image search: [Google]
1475768352841.png
570KB, 647x457px
>>32171765
So what was Chao's actually banning then? And what did he say to cause you guys to react as you did in the screenshots?
>>
>>32171828
He used personal information about multiple members of the project that they discussed - in confidence that it wouldn't be used to hurt them - to attack people who were criticizing him about being obstructive to the project.

The majority of the project agreed that while we maintain a "you can say whatever you want it's the internet senpai get over it" mentality as far as removing someone from the project for something they say goes, using people's personal and sensitive information to attack them inside of the project is fucked up. Combined with his constant disruption of progress and general paranoia and unreasonableness in working on not being such an asshole when he was asked multiple times to shape up, we decided it wasn't worth keeping him around. There were obviously quite a few dissenting opinions against removing him, including one of his more vocal critics, so it wasn't a hivemind decision by any means.
>>
>>32171871
I should emphasize that his attacks on people were really only fuel to the fire, and he was mainly removed because it was becoming impossible to actually work with him on developing the game.
>>
>>32171871
>>32171880
You got any evidence of this
>>
>>32171828
quick rundown of the situation as it happened
>Chao was being an idiot in the plot chat for a couple of months minimum and pissing off everyone not in it by giving out wrong info and making it difficult to get work done
>After he acted like a moron I fucked off from plotchat and left because I didn't want to work with him anymore
>He got kicked by the remaining members and I got re-added because they like me more
>He then went into the mainchat and started attacking people who hadn't yet commented, like Carson: "BTW- is Carson getting grilled for not being on for a week?" is how he called out Carson initially (this is wrong, Carson's been around)
>Carson replies "hey fuckface why don't you try ctrl+f for erion and read my commentary about it from yesterday before making yourself look pathetic and embarrassing" because he doesn't like being talked shit about
>Chao drags in a couple of other members and goes on for about an hour and a half in a similar back and forth that gets more and more personal on both sides. Chao drags in a couple more people like Smokey.
>One of the newfags tries asking him why he's bitching so much and he responds "Don't be anything but a liberal [newfag]
These cunts don't care about your contirbnutions if you don't step in line."
>Eventually he pisses off Carson, who's an Admin of the main chat, enough by making multiple personal attacks that Carson kicks him
>Carson steps down as Admin afterwards
>Discussions happen on what to do and a suggestion to just vote on banning Chao happens
>Vote happens, Chao is offered to be added back to Mainchat in the meantime but doesn't respond for... whatever reason, I dunno
>Ban happens by supermajority (10-4 with a bunch of abstentions)
>Two weeks later this article goes up

there's a bunch more to it, like more chat logs of what was said or whatever, but i don't feel like typing up more
>>
>>32171888
I, unlike Chao, am not going to post screenshots or chatlogs of what people say without their permission. Contextualizing a lot of the terrible things Chao said would also be posting a lot of personal details about the people he attacked that they probably don't want posted on a Mongolian crocodile wrestling imageboard. You're just gonna have to take my word for it unless everyone decides they want to be public about it, which I doubt because none of us really care if Chao ran a smear article because he's bootyblasted his mouth and behavior finally caught up with him.
>>
>>32171927
How about you just do it the old-fashion 4chan way of posting the screencap and blacking out any info that could harm the members? Seriously it's not hard.
>>
>>32171942
because the things he said in their entirety are the things that people don't want knowing. If I blacked out all of the sensitive info it would just be one big block of black kek. It was really over the line shit.
>>
>>32171942
but then they have to fake the chatlogs :^)
>>
>>32171942
here's why he was kicked from the plotchat if you care
"Okay, [all the active plotchat members] have discussed the matters at hand, and believe that we will have to remove you from the plot team, due to frequent spreading of misinformation to main on repeated accounts.
I want to make it perfectly clear that this has little to nothing to do with the quality of your input or our personal opinions of you as a person. It is simply because on several occasions you have projected false information to main in the name of plotchat and have exhibited a distinct lack of restraint when it comes to the divulgence of information in general.
You have stated that you are trying to improve, but I regret to tell you that this has happened more than enough, and your attempts have clearly not been sufficient.
[somewhat inactive member a] has stated without prompt from [other members], that he is willing to return to plot for good to fill your place.
I thank you for all the work you've done for plot, and hope to continue working with you in the other sections of Sage.

if you're wondering why we write such huge walls of text it's because we're autistic
>>
>>32171948
i dont mind that just post that and some reactions with the time stamps

anything will bolster your argument immensely
>>
>>32171954
>if you're wondering why we write such huge walls of text it's because we're autistic

no not the fact your unironically creating a fan game
>>
>>32171985
if you think I'm here to argue against Chao or to defend the good name of Sage from being besmirched I'm sorry to say that's not the case. None of us really care about the article and we had a good laugh at it. I'm just here to explain what actually happened and hopefully answer some non-drama related questions about Sage.
>>
>>32171996
we're unironically creating a fan game BECAUSE we're autistic

but yeah smokes and i will answer any actual sage development questions if you have them
>>
File: 1489940839235[1].gif (468KB, 524x418px) Image search: [Google]
1489940839235[1].gif
468KB, 524x418px
>>32172004

Then can someone make a proper sage sunday thread?
>>
>>32172018
I mean we can but why bother over-saturating /vp/ with Sage threads. There's not a ton of interesting content to update besides maybe some route 13 concept maps that I don't think were posted last week. Erion admin minor changes survey ends Tuesday. Thas about it mang.
>>
>>32170384
So, basically, according to the article, a bunch of fags talked shit about another faggot. And I'm somehow supposed to care about this?
>>
>>32172124
yeah more or less. It's just a bunch of fabricated drama. You shouldn't care.

You should ask us about the game though :)
>>
>>32170756
Fuck you get out
>>
>>32172004
ill be frank your making yourself look hard to believe. Your making half ass excuses for showing no evidence and telling people to trust you on your word after admitting your an asshole who does shit for kicks

So dont give the "lol we dont care" bullshit, you cared enough to come in and sperg out multiple fucking times abort this guy and the article.

If you didnt care you have done what any normal person does and just ignored the shit.
>>
>a team let their personal opinion get in the way of their work
>somehow this means le evil SJW's are destroying gaming
>>
>>32172187
it's too funny to ignore
>>
>>32172206
smokey disagrees :^)
>>32172155
>>
Why the fuck anyone cares? If bearfag is really a piece of shit, the rest of the team will kick him out. This has nothing to do with the rest of you. It was an internal problem, they handled it. It's not like some was actually attacked or lost a job. They just shit talked about a faggot and kicked him from a fangame, effectively giving him more free time to do other, nicer things. None of it matters.
>>
>>32172187
learn grammar before trying to talk shit.
>>
>>32172218
>Why the fuck anyone cares?
its fun to poke at peoples shit when they sperg out
>>
>>32172187
we respond to threads about Sage because we still consider the anons of /vp/ to be the creators of the game, and want to maintain at least a respectable relationship with the typical posters on /vp/. It's not so much about being desperate to defend our good name as it is just responding to threads about Sage. No one is here to try to put out fires or present the project's side of the story, mostly because the article is really poorly written and funny to us.

I came in here specifically to clear up the confusion and give an explanation of what actually happened, but I'm not going to go out of my way exposing the private information of members of the project to try and counter half truths or straight up lies in the article, because it isn't worth that much deliberation.

I'd be happy enough to just drop it and talk about sage, or let the thread die. There's no pressing issue here to talk about.

>>32172222
putting on my trip since apparently I'm worth impersonating now lmfao
>>
>>32171696
The website is a GGer site. It was shared in a GG subreddit and a GG thread on 8ch. The writer claimed Sage left 4chan because of GG.

It's a narrative the dumbass who wrote it and the dumbass who brought the story to him are trying to make.
>>
>>32171927
>>32171948
>>32172004
So basically, you're telling people to Listen And Believe? No evidence whatsoever, we're just supposed to believe you on your word. Yeah, nah, go stick your head in an oven.
>>
>>32170627
I have never posted in [s4s]
t. cloverdev
>>
>>32172273
I'm perfectly okay with you not believing me or anyone in the project.
>>
>>32170627
>>32172282
[s4s] is the best board on this site
t. another cloverdev
>>
File: 2SQsnIX.png (275KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2SQsnIX.png
275KB, 1024x768px
>>32171899
p accurate
>>
haha
>>
>>32172283
But your perfectly fine making an ass of yourself on /vp/.The one place you claim to want to keep a positive relationship with.

PR 101 guys
>>
>>32170384
The politically correct side is always the wrong side.
>>
>>32172310
I think I'll reserve my anxiety over the project's relationship with /vp/ for reactions in future threads rather than one angry anon.
>>
someone answer me, I don't care about muh drama
how's the game going, is it going to see the light someday?
I always liked it more than Clover
>>
File: 1490489765605.jpg (71KB, 585x534px) Image search: [Google]
1490489765605.jpg
71KB, 585x534px
>>32172310
Like we give a fuck about having a negative relationship with /vp/ if it's about things that are made up and we can't control. /vp/ hated us for like a year after we moved off board.

People can still join the project whenever they want and we're here to answer questions if you want.
>>
>>32172329
2.0 soonâ„¢
it's going pretty good. maps will be slower due to some personal stuff going on in some of our members' lives (not drama like this) but sprites has picked up a lot in the past week or two
>>
>>32170395
clover is fucking garbage and brought a lot of newfags
the devs unironically support e celebs playing the game
>>
File: 1477701763351.png (10KB, 225x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477701763351.png
10KB, 225x200px
>>32172343
thanks
>>
>>32172329
It's going fine. We recently picked up a couple of really good new guys (despite one of them leaving soon because busy irl) and we're making progress on post-2.0 content at a good pace. 2.0 itself just has one or two more hurdles to jump before it's released. I can't confirm it but I personally would like /vp/ to be the place where we launch the demo when it's done. I think others feel the same way.

After 2.0, we should be producing enough consistent content to have weekly Sage Sunday update threads again.

>>32172335
I don't know about you but quite a few members of the project want to at least keep a respectable reputation with /vp/. Most people consider the game to still belong to Anon.
>>
>>32172325
the salt
>>
>>32172335
>if it's about things that are made up
They have actual evidence of you being enormous pieces of shit. So far, you've provided fuckall.
>we can't control
Ah yes, we all know how much your sort love to control people. Everyone must walk the line, or risk being ostracized.
>>
>>32172359
meant for
>>32172335
>>
>>32172363
i haven't posted screencaps but i've posted quotes
please don't make me go and start taking screencaps i am way too lazy to do that
>>
File: 1379560441180.png (118KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1379560441180.png
118KB, 413x395px
>>32172363
>>
>>32172206
>he thinks this is funny
>>
>>32172354
>After 2.0, we should be producing enough consistent content to have weekly Sage Sunday update threads again.
nice
>>
>>32171424
>one of the higher-ups in the group is some faggot named Smokey who acts like a stereotypical SJW.
Smokey is not a higher up. He's practially useless.
>>
>>32172363
dude give up its evident at this point there not going to back up any of their claims and to be fair on them they haven't done the usual snarky mocking of peoples concerns that the SJW's usually do

Give them the benefit of the doubt
>>
File: 1488163183177.png (182KB, 209x322px) Image search: [Google]
1488163183177.png
182KB, 209x322px
Wait, people actually put faith in this shit to begin with?
>>
>>32172386
Yeah, it'll be nice getting in the groove of pounding out content once 2.0 is shipped off. We're working on post-2.0 stuff (cycling road, Vivace, route 13, etc) and outlining/storyboarding/theorycrafting other stuff, but being split between playtesting new builds keeps us from 100% focusing on moving forward. Lot of good shit planned. Future Sage Sundays should be fun.
>>
>>32172403
no

today is actually the first I've seen of sage in months if not years
>>
>>32172354
>After 2.0, we should be producing enough consistent content to have weekly Sage Sunday update threads again.
Chao was kicked out for telling lies about productivity. Don't be like him.
>>
>>32172424
>smokey is chao 2.0

im ready for the buzzfeed article
>>
>>32172417
we've done 3-5 update threads since the first of the year. Last year we did an update thread every week for 4 months.

>>32172424
There will be plenty of content to show off. At least enough as there ever was when we were doing weekly threads last week. Don't be such a debbie downer.
>>
>>32172417
there have been two sage threads this week.
>>32129887
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/32112498/#32112498
>>
>>32172329
the music is doing ok. Ive been on the bench for a hot minute since real life and classes hit hard, but I think we're mostly ready for 2.0 on our side
>>
So what I gather from this is that some nigger got kicked from Sage for being a shit and whined about muh sjws to some goober site, while Sage is continuing on as normal?
>>
>>32172786
yes
>>
>>32172786
yep
>>
>>32172786
yep
>>
>>32172842
>>32172850
>>32172854
Cool. Carry on then.
>>
tl;dr? I'm not reading all of this shit about a fangame that I'm probably not going to play
>>
>>32172912
here >>32172842
>>
>>32172912
Some irrelevant shitter got fired from Sage for reasons unrelated to politics and blamed le evil sjws.

tldr of tldr: Nothing really happened and you shouldn't care.
>>
>>32172966
>tldr of tldr: Nothing really happened and you shouldn't care.

Why say shouldn't care? That just makes it look like the sage devs are deliberately hiding shit
>>
>>32173202
i think they meant you shouldn't care because the game is shit and irrelevant and will get C&D'd before seeing the light of day anyways.
>>
>>32170384
Sage has fallen into political shit and Clover stopped being a community project ages ago.

It's a shame neither of them will amount to anything.
>>
>>32173514
Sage didn't fall into any political shit, it's just one paranoid unproductive fag that got kicked out who is now angrily whining about it, writing threads and articles about this nonsense
>>
>>32173514
Daily reminder to read the thread before you soil yourself
>>
>>32173628
So I can watch Smokey and his damage control?
>>32173514
Pretty much.
>>
>>32170384
Any website that unironically puts "sjw" in an article title needs to be disregarded immediately
>>
>>32170384
>Personal disagree
>He was an SJW

Is gamergate equally as retarded as SJWs? I never cared about it is it just edgy teens and manchildren?
>>
>>32172370
>i've posted quotes
"I suck dicks on a daily basis. At this point there's more semen inside me than blood." -emily

Hey look, I posted a quote, too.
>>
>>32173714
The guy that wrote the article updated it with info from other people involved, there was no opinion policing in the comments, and it seems most people realized this "Writer" person was full of shit once they got the full story.

So no, I'd say they're considerably more rational.
>>
File: fuck you dude.png (17KB, 542x234px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you dude.png
17KB, 542x234px
>>32173727
my semen-blood ratio is 40-60 thank you very much
>>
>>32171421
I hope Trump ends all the disgusting mudslimes
>>
>>32173772
omg banned for having intolerant shitlord opinions >:(
>>
>>32173800
Why'd you even decide to bring up politics in the first place?
>>
>>32173824
>why'd you even decide to bring up politics
current events are political, they get brought up
>>
>>32173824
So they can ban people for wrongthink, of course.
>>
>>32173824
We have separate chats for separate things. Current events are often brought up and discussed in Offtopic, and that's where most of the chao shitting-upon occurred. Chao was never threatened nor warned for any of his behavior in offtopic, where you can say whatever to whoever and none of us give a shit. Chao was banned solely because of his behavior in ontopic, where the development of the game is discussed.
>>
C&D letter from Nintendo when?
>>
>>32173886
what if /vp/ got c&d'd as a whole because both clover and sage came from here
>>
>>32173916
Then that's one less cancerous board on 4chan. Seems like a win to me.
>>
>>32173916
you cant c&d a discussion, but you can c&d when some fags from a discussion are to autistic to make there silly fan game a homage instead of full on ripping off their ip
>>
File: pottery.jpg (7KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
pottery.jpg
7KB, 272x185px
>>32173758
>both sides are cunts
>>
>>32170384
So from what I can gather
>Two members of the dev team diss brexit
>instead of negating political discussion like professional "the writer" inserts his more adverse and slightly racist opinions.
>Dev team falls apart because both sets of tards can't be be professional
>one tard goes to cry about DA SJWs on some shitty website.
Wow this is just fucking sad. This is why when you're working on a passion project you only focus on that passion. This is pathetic.
>>
>>32174165
Not what happened
>>
>>32174225
I just read the update 2. seems like it was literally one retard who was a shit starter who got booted from the team whinning about ess jay dubyas.
>>
>>32174165
>Dev team falls apart because both sets of tards can't be be professional
no, but the rest of it yes in a sense
>>
>>32174237
Yes, this is correct
>>
>>32173848
Not everything has to be about politics
>>
>>32174388
there point is today its impossible not to bring it up in general chats and its polarized to all hell

there is this huge "if your not with us your against us" mentality on both sides.
>>
>>32174388
we discuss a lot more than politics in offtopic. you should be able to discuss politics like an adult without ending up disrupting the progress over arguments or disagreements in offtopic. chao-free offtopic regularly discusses politics and current events with no problems whatsoever
>>
>>32174482
>you should be able to discuss politics like an adult without ending up disrupting the progress over arguments or disagreements in offtopic.
>smokey says this
>>
>>32174513
>implying autists have self awareness
>>
>>32174519
>le green arrow meme XD
>>
>>32174597
>le ebin leddit speak

Well mey-meyed bro! have a upoat XD
>>
>>32173514
>Sage has fallen into political shit
lolno. That shit stays out of development, regardless of what chao has said.
>>
>>32172194
Yeah it's mostly clickbait fear mongering
>>
>>32174165
not exactly, no.

>brexit becomes a topic of discussion in the non-development chat
>it gets heated because its an obviously divisive issue
>Immigration and terrorism and all that becomes the topic of debate
>Carson and Smokey mock his fear of terrorism and mass immigration
>things go back to normal
>american election shitshow happens
>gets heated again
>trump's alleged sexual assault comes up
>chao says some really bad shit
>ruins his reputation with a few people, most notably carson and smokey
>doesn't affect development
>skip ahead to 2 weeks ago
>shit goes down in plotchat (don't know the exact details. I generally stay out of plot)
>chao freaks the fuck out
>starts sperging about how he's being treated unfairly in plot
>suddenly smokey and carson
>they start making fun of him
>"You guys only hate my ideas cause i'm conservative. My work was loved before you knew that"
>everyone says he's full of shit
>he goes full nuclear
>he says some bad personal shit about Carson and Emily
>he gets temp kicked
>there's a vote to ban him (unnecessary since he quit anyway) and it passes
>quiet 2 weeks
>during that time he tells his story to that site
>this happens

and here we are.
>>
>>32170395
Clover is the cringy shitfest cesspool
>>
>>32170406
at least pokemon sage is less shit
>>
>>32176037
if you have 2 piles of shit one bigger then the other, the littler one is still a pile of shit.
>>
>>32171664
>Gamergate literally started when some crybaby accused his girlfriend of sleeping with game journalists to get good reviews for her game, without any evidence.
Actually, it was the accusation that she slept with them to be mentioned, an accusation to which the only response was to change "mention" to "good review" and then claim they never reviewed her game, which in and of itself is some pretty damning evidence.
>>
>>32172238
>I came in here specifically to clear up the confusion and give an explanation of what actually happened,
You do realize this basically reads as
>I came here to do damage control and spread our narrative.
right?

Because without any kind of supporting evidence we have nothing but your word to go on and he has screen caps. Now, I'm not trying to say you're in the wrong or lying nor am I saying that he's right or telling the truth. I'm just saying that you've done nothing to help your case, and if anything the fact you felt the need to weigh in and damage control then buckled immediately when even remotely pressed makes you look like you are in the wrong. Just food for thought in case future dramas arise.
>>
>>32176432
>he has screen caps, one of which is obviously altered by the misaligned comment from carson who whoever it was
wow amazing evidence, full logs of the chat would actually be worth a shit though
or maybe someone to corroborate his story other than "I am totally another person and I say it's true but I won't tell you who I am" in the article.
>>
>>32170395
/thread
They got their time to shine but they wasted it on polls.
>>
>>32177567
Damage control harder, you'll have to misrepresent me better than that if you want to convince anyone.
>>
this shitshow can't get DMCA'd soon enough
>>
>>32177637
what?
>>
File: 1485250025300.png (392KB, 536x447px) Image search: [Google]
1485250025300.png
392KB, 536x447px
Is there NOTHING that can go without being shit up by fucking politics anymore?
>>
>>32170384
The hell?This can't really be real.So its finally dead huh?And we just had Sage Sunday too.
>>
>>32177785
I didn't say it was great evidence and also said that I wasn't trying to argue for or against one side. That was a pretty blatant misrepresentation, especially for a short post.
>>
>>32177839
Read the thread, faggot.
>>
File: I_loled.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
I_loled.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>>32174914
>he goes full nuclear
I wish I could have been there,I love me some drama.
>>
>>32177889

Well then someone should save Nintendo's legal team the trouble and kill the project themselves, there's no way in hell this ever going to get completed with fangames getting slammed with DCMA takedowns.
>>
>>32171698
No one cared that it was a woman or that she was possibly sleeping around. It was the undisclosed relationship she had with the reviewers. But internet justice seekers look for any excuse to stroke their egos so they decided that it just had to be about the sexism. It certainly didn't help that rouge dumbasses harassed her in real life, but that's really something the movement could control considering there was no real structure to the thing.
>>
>>32177879
I wasn't "representing" you at all.
What the fuck are you even talking about?
I also never said you were arguing a side.
Why are you so god damn defensive
>>
>>32177990
You posted an altered quote and then a commentary on it, how is that not "representing" me?
>>
>>32178012
it wasn't a quote of you it was a reply to you
fuck nigga the only words in it that are the same as what you wrote are that there was a screen cap

captcha: total bernini
pretty fucking relevant here I'd fucking say
>>
>>32178047
Why reply though? Especially to attack something that was not the point of said post, nor in any way affects the quality of the post?

Maybe I'm just misunderstanding, but your post really seemed to be attacking me on things I didn't say nor imply.
>>
I still can't believe that little faggot went to some press site to bitch about how mean sage treated him.

All he had to do was stop defending rape, apologize for his actions, and not vehemently defend his shit opinions. No one cared that he had those opinions until he started talking about them and defending them. And then continuously brought them up.

It was like watching a toddler try to argue that they wanted their hot dogs uncooked. Sure you can eat them uncooked but it's going to be a bad time. But dont defend eating uncooked hot dogs when you're surrounded by people who tell you that you're wrong and know otherwise.

Know your fucking audience.
>>
>>32178128
FOOD ANALOGY
>>
>>32178128
>rape apology
why the fuck does this keep getting brought up? who gives a fuck? did this person do nothing worse than this?
>>
>>32177653
With how DMCA happy Nintendo is now and days it'll definitely happen given the right amount of exposure. To this day fangame creators have learned jack shit from Chrono Resurrection.
>>
>>32178205
In offtopic? Not really. It made discussing things there a pain but you can be a fucking shitlord in offtopic.

Now when you tell someone they weren't abused enough as a child in ontopic, while defending spreading disinformation from a group of individuals working on plot, while also churning out garbage-tier quality work, and derailing on-topic with such shit and vitriol, then it's a problem.
>>
The faggot who wrote this article should kill themselves.
>>
>>32178262
Him, "The_writer", smoky, Carson. Pretty much everyone involved, really.
>>
>>32173927
/trash/ has better discussion about Pokemon anyways.
>>
>steal designs
still no C&D
>make original designs
got C&D

fuck this gay universe
>>
>>32178736
this is sadly true, and I mostly go on /trash/ for the fetish threads
>>
>>32171474
Er, you stayed, and the other guy got kicked? Duh.
>>
>>32178128
So, from what I'm understanding, having the wrong opinions is bad, but telling somebody to stick their head in an oven and kill themselves is good?

Clearly the only standards here are double standards.
>>
Wow, going thorugh this thread was quite a journey.

I never knew this level of autism was possible.
>>
File: article comment.png (26KB, 584x478px) Image search: [Google]
article comment.png
26KB, 584x478px
So reading through the article then comments I found a reply from one of the devs and apparently the stuff the banned guy said was this stuff that I posted an image of to save people the effort to find.

I mean it's pretty fucked up and yet the replies to the post completely ignored these parts for whatever reason. What's up with that?
>>
>>32178128
Fuck you. Your analogy is some of the dumbest shit I've ever read.
>>
File: 1488128392627.jpg (70KB, 963x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1488128392627.jpg
70KB, 963x1010px
>>32179495
(((attacked)))

Hmmm, Maybe that tranny just needs to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>32179533
She was more bemused at the comment then insulted, really.
>>
>>32179495
>.........
>f-f-f
>!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!
cancer
>>
>fan games

nothing of value was lost. Though I guess you have to be not right in the head to create serious fanfiction, so it's not surprising it fell apart over such petty shit.
>>
>>32179753
the game's still being worked on
>>
>>32179632
That may or may not have been making fun of Chao's dialogue.
>>
>>32179753
I seriously wonder if people ever actually bother reading shit before commenting, but I guess this answers it in this anon's case.
>>
>>32179894
This was pretty obviously making fun of chao's writing style
>>
>>32172348
Well you can't stop them from playing it either
>>
>>32172348
sadly is true
>>
And thus another video game with potential gets ruined by leftists forcing their views in unrelated subjects.
>>
>>32178128
Did his opinion rape you?
I think you should let the media know about this quick
>>
File: sips tea.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
sips tea.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>32177900
me too
>>
>>32170623
Tell me how it does.
>>
>>32171304
We need a new gamergate, it didn't purge the leftist trash the first time.
>>
>>32171421
Reading your meltdown on trump and brexit shows everyone you are a massive leftwing cuck.
>>
Anyone have a download for the entire pokedex?
>>
>>32171706
Gamergate was a good thing, no matter how you leftwing cucks try and spin it.
>>
>>32171731
Because it is solid proof.
>>
>>32179589

"She"

You can't change your gender.
>>
File: 1462584014352.png (449KB, 1000x721px) Image search: [Google]
1462584014352.png
449KB, 1000x721px
@32184585
@32184600
@32184637
Please fuck off to 8ch already
>>
>>32178128
>literally comparing women to meat
why_i_need_feminism.jpg
>>
>>32184628
Just like the image?
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/capx/images/0/01/WikiDex062614.png/revision/latest?cb=20151013031111
>>
>>32184871
No, I mean the entire thing.
Like every pokemon's page of the wiki.
>>
>>32184910
no. what would that even look like? it'd just be like printscreening the wiki onto a paint image.
>>
>>32184930
Could just be a pack of html files and images
>>
pokemon clover made another thread like nothing
>>
lmfao did sweaty 8ch neckbeards really come and bump this thread with le cuck XD posting

and so close to death too. so so close
>>
>>32186437
you're bumping it too fag
>>
File: whoyoucallinafag.png (891KB, 1241x789px) Image search: [Google]
whoyoucallinafag.png
891KB, 1241x789px
>>32186481
>>
>>32186437
No, probably chao did.
>>
>>32182548
>right winger retard publishes a tumblr tier article about how hard he got bullied
Really makes you think!
>>
>>32171749
Did you actually play the game?
>>
Sage is dead. It will never be completed.

Frankly, not having basic things like Fairy type makes it outdated before it even begins anyway.
Thread posts: 226
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.