[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What team did you use for this shit, /vp/? http://bulbapedi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Colosseum.png (174KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
Colosseum.png
174KB, 250x350px
What team did you use for this shit, /vp/?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Shadow_Pok%C3%A9mon
>>
>>32168759
Raikou, Quagsire, Tyhplosion, Gligar, Espeon, and Flygon
>>
espeon, umbreon, plusle, misdreavus, typhlosion.

i honest-to-god can't remember the 6th team member though. i feel like i was always rotating shadow pokemon in my team at all points throughout the game, but these 5 stuck til the end.

recently i got the idea of a rotating team and tried it in fire red. and although it's fun for the first half of the game, it slows down pretty hard by celadon and i got bored quickly.

i think shadow pokemon are a really good way to have a dynamic, constantly-rotating team.
>>
>>32168821
>it slows down pretty hard by celadon and i got bored quickly.
Because of the lack of new Pokemon being introduced?
>>
Misdreavus always cause it's the only ghost type in the whole game
>>
I put a Gameshark code on my game where I could snag any Pokémon. Can't remember my team, but it was kind of funny sometimes defeating trainers by catching all of their Pokémon.

I migrated some of those into Gen 7.
>>
>>32168837
kinda. but also because the exp grind feels a bit tedious in mid-game. early game is always fun no matter the pokemon game, but i feel like it generally just gets tough to continue at that point.

my idea was to "train every pokemon" at least 5 levels and fill as much of the dex as possible while playing through. it's fun in theory, but some pokemon are just a hassle to train (see: paras).
>>
>>32168879
ahh I see. Yeah it seems that you hit the nail on the head there, because it really does sound fun to do.
>>
>>32168759
Espeon Umbreon Thysplosion Quagsire hitmontop and ampharos

Bland as fuck I know
>>
>all these fags ITT using Espeon
*yawn*
>>
>>32168759
I used each shadow pokemon in the order I caught them, until their shadow gauge was empty, then switched them out for the next one in line. I did this for four slots, and kept Espeon and Umbreon the whole game
>>
Umbreon, Espeon, Misdreavus, Feraligator, Sudowoodo, Hitmontop

I still have that team, all these years later. Imported to ORAS but haven't bothered with Sun yet. Still hoping for a remake or sequel one day, but feels good to still have them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.