[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Post where you're from and your brief life's story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 46

File: 1431329916471.jpg (567KB, 1500x1535px) Image search: [Google]
1431329916471.jpg
567KB, 1500x1535px
>Post where you're from and your brief life's story
>Other anons assign you a Pokemon partner based on your regional climate/social status/personal experience
>>
>>32166359
>Coastal Massachussetts, south of Boston
>Spent my youth on small boats exploring Boston Harbor's islands. Lots of neat WW1 forts and towns lost to time
>Got into a lot of fights in school
>Now work in restaurants
>>
USA Pennsylvania in specificPittsburgh

My parents are German, and so is my whole family. All of my cousins and brothers are German born. I'm the only burger in the family. My German is kind of shit so I sometimes struggle talking to my family, at least my parents and brothers can speak English, but it's kinda broken.
My grandad hates me because he hates Americans, and I consider myself more burger than kraut.
I had a lot of friends at primary and middle school thanks to Pokemon.
Was pretty normal at High School, I was the funny guy and had a fair amount of friends and some girlfriends. But I was still kind more of an introvert than an extrovert.

Today, I live in my own apartment while I work in a Bike store, where I fix and sell them. I also own a kot and a doggo.

/blog

>>32166401
Either Feraligatr line or Poliwrath line.
>>
File: IMG_6807.png (214KB, 381x593px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6807.png
214KB, 381x593px
>Was born in Kansas but spent most of my life in Georgia though
>used to live in Florida back when i was 7, but it was near the beaches, which was pretty cool
>moved to a mixed town back in Georgia a year later, which was both city and country.
>had a huge backyard, that had connected to the woods. It had a river, 2 swings, and a few bridges
>had some pet ducks, some are still around, and old as fuck
>enjoyed editing using softwares like vegas and occasionally messing around with powerpoint, and playin vidyas in middle and high school
>now in college in my hometown
>>
File: Amigo-Taco-Taco.jpg (56KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
Amigo-Taco-Taco.jpg
56KB, 443x332px
>>32166359
Sonora, México.

I like tacos.
>>
File: tumblr_nukuvzFq7e1r4w8k5o1_400.jpg (28KB, 400x287px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nukuvzFq7e1r4w8k5o1_400.jpg
28KB, 400x287px
>lived entire life in Chicago
>lived at literal edge of city by a forrest preserve, walking across street and you are outside of the city
>hobbies are videogames, music (play violin and horn), and reading sci-fi novels
>favorite animals are turtles, frogs, and slugs

>>32166401
Croagunk/Scraggy line
>>32166660
Psyduck
>>32166678
Hawlucha
>>
>south illinois, near st. louis
>I am left-handed and have few other interesting qualities
>also I can put both legs behind my head
>>32166906
>lived entire life in Chicago
Scrafty
>>
Currently in Florida. Travel a lot though. Come from the Colorado mountains and always make my way back there before too long.

I'm a chemical engineer and work where there's work to be had. I'm a dancer, a writer, an artist, a musician, and a host of parties. Always had a heart for adventure, travelling abroad when I can and reading, watching, and playing everything I can get my hands on to scratch the itch when I can't. Got a good woman by my side as a stalwart companion who will probably be my fiance soon and a small cadre of friends spread about the country who join when they can. May have to settle down someday soon though. I hear again the call home to the mountain and this time it may be to stay.
>>
>>32166359
Was born in San Diego, live in San Diego
Upper Middle Class household, Mom stay at home and Dad owns family real estate business
Sister who went to USC and is now working in Journalism
I went to Boulder for undergrad and am at USC for grad school
Planning on being lawyer
Can get angry fast
Typically laid back
People say I'm funny
Smart but lazy
Swedish/German/Scottish/Finnish Ancestry
>inb4 sandnigger
(I'm white)
>>
>France, in the parisian suburb
>I'm a shy fat guy who loved nature
>Hobbies are informatic and videogames (mostly pokemon)
>just your typical robot
>Had family trouble (dad killed mommy in front of me when I was like 10)
>now i'm a student
>>
>>32167132
I meant plan on living in San Diego, my bad. Currently live in LA for grad school.
I also game a
>>
Florida

inb4 Krookodile
>>
>>32167069
Here, forgot to give other people Pokemon.

>>32166660
Porygon
>>32166678
Lopad
>>32166906
Torkoal
>>32166938
Shiny Mienshao
>>
>>32167132
Unfezant line
>>
>>32167151
a lot (i had auto-post on and was still typing when it posted)
>>
>>32166359
Rhode Island.

Grew up in a fairly crap and, while not desperate, have always been pretty poor.

Going to college now. Never really done anything exciting.
>>
>>32167178
Rhydon
>>
>>32167132
Rufflet
>>32167147
Meowstic
>>32167161
Yanma
>>
>>32167178
>fairly crap
*fairly crap city
>>
>>32166551
Tfw no one gives you a bromon.
>>
>>32167210
>>32166551
Tiny freshly hatched level 1 Giratina caught between two worlds (no griseous orb).
>>
File: 1484103962407.png (308KB, 520x419px) Image search: [Google]
1484103962407.png
308KB, 520x419px
>>32166401
Tentacruel

>>32166551
Lycanroc (Day)

>>32166660
Smeargle

>>32166678
Ludicolo

>>32166906
Chatot

>>32166938
>OP asks for a brief life story
>get two two talents and a origin place
I have no idea, Muk I guess.

>>32167069
Normiemon, get out.
Smeargle
no seriously get out

>>32167132
Growlithe

>>32167147
Tropius

>>32167161
Feraligatr

>>32167178
Wormadam-Trash

I grew up in urban coastal massachusetts as a first-generation kid. Parents were a conservative always-working dad and a traditional strict housewife mom. Became that kid that everyone bullied in elementary school, didn't make many friends. Had to get psychiatric help for a while then moved to another town to go to high school where I was an autistic shut in due to my lack of social experience. Graduated high school then realized high school meant jack shit and almost flunked out of college. No prospects for the future, getting by on an econ degree.

-functioning alcoholic
-only two good friends to my name that don't see me as a close friend
-uses video games as escapism
-if I hadn't moved I would have likely killed myself sometime during high school
>>
>>32167385
Psyduck
>>32167178
Pikachu

I'm a nuke on a sub that patrols the south Pacific. Currently stationed in Okinawa, Japan. American born Boston kid born poor in a big family who got a degree and was crippled by student debt so I went into navy.
>>
>>32167385
Yo, >>32166401 here. Food service is WIDE open in MA. If you work hard enough to move to management, you have killer mobility to move between any restaurant in the state. Econ degree will def help in the later rungs of the food service ladder too.

Your mon is Magikarp/Feebas. Evolve yourself.
>>
>>32166551
Manectric, lightning doggo to run with you while you test bikes
Also fuck yeah Murrica

>>32166906
Politoed
>>
>>32167827
a Machop for yeah

>Brazilian
>Not ugly but not good looking kid who was completely insecure and fell in love with every girl I talked to up to my first girlfriend
>Am on a 4-year relationship which apparently won't become anything else than "a date a week", but we do still love each other
>Last year I lost 20kgs (no idea what that is in lbs) because I decided to try to stay alive longer since I got in a depression with my fear of dying
>English teacher and school coordinator
>Workaholic as fuck (12h a day)
>When I'm not teaching I always have a podcast on, when I'm at home it's always a youtube video (currently my pod list has 84 yet-to-listen and my "watch later" list on youtube has 321 yet-to-watch
>>
>>32168456
A Sigilyph for you my friend.
>>
Southern California
I was "that kid"
>>
>Medium-sized suburb in Southern California
>Spent a lot of time hiking/camping
>always like playing video games and music with friends in marching band / drumline
>eventually got into biology and from there got really interested in zoology.
>finds out languages are fun to learn
>now i'm a stoner who's studying linguistics and goes /out/ all the time

>>32166551
arcanine

>>32166678
fire oricorio

>>32167385
honchkrow

>>32167827
sharpedo

>>32168456
tropius

>>32168552
zubat
>>
>>32168549
H O L Y S H I T
THAT IS THE >>>ONLY<<< POKÉMON I DISLIKE
AND EVERY THING CONNECTS ME TO IT

once I saw a website to write your name and it gave you a mon, my full name gives me Sigilyph...
>>
>>32168579
Type: Null
>>
>>32168589
You can't escape destiny forever.
>>
File: tumblr_od5yfcCmgV1qi0keyo1_500.png (98KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od5yfcCmgV1qi0keyo1_500.png
98KB, 500x500px
>>32168608
not even mad
>>
>>32168579
Gligar

From the US, and I was homeless for a bit, so I've been anywhere from South Carolina to New York.

My dad has never been in my life and my mom is poor and self-loathing and so is hers. My life is about my struggle to break this cycle of poverty and self-hate. I think I'm doing well.

Interestingly enough, I really like, and have gotten good at, moving without making any noise. I liked scaring people as a kid.
>>
>>32166359
>My Story
I was born in Eastern Tennessee in an upper middle class family. Parents are from the midwest so I have a lot of family ties there. Played football in high school and have been athletic ever since (I run and lift weights now). Went to college in my Tennessee hometown and got a degree in mechanical engineering. Currently going to the University of Tennessee at Knoxville for graduate school (focusing on controls and robotics). Am now living in an apartment in Knoxville and my wife and I now spend our days (outside of work) hiking and being outside. I used to want to leave TN but now I can't imagine being away from rolling hills like pic related.

>Me
Have been pretty quiet and kept my head down my whole life. Don't really feel like saying anything unless its important or beneficial to the topic being spoken about. Not fond of small talk. I have a pretty long fuse (I'm patient) but I go ballistic when it's crossed. I feel like I've been an outsider or "black sheep" all my life. Entire family (sister, parents uncles, cousins, etc.) is in the medical field and I am the only one in engineering. It's never bothered me though, I kinda like it now.

Sorry it's lengthy but I like this stuff. But enough about me. Let's talk about you, anon...

>>32166660
Porygon. Any version works and they all look like ducks lol
>>32166678
Hawlucha or Lombre
>>32166938
Octillery
>>32167132
Sawk. He'd look like a lawyer with a black suit and his fighting style can match your temper. He'll also be useful as fuck if you're gonna be living in LA
>>32167147
Trevenant
>>32167178
Scrafty
>>32167827
Kingler
>>32168456
Electabuzz
>>32168579
Parasect. Seems like a good mon for a stoner. And you like the outdoors.
>>
File: twisted.jpg (55KB, 424x437px) Image search: [Google]
twisted.jpg
55KB, 424x437px
>parents divorced pretty early, moved around a lot
>smart but quiet, mostly kept to myself (although i feel like i've gotten pretty retarded over the last few years)
>got some musical talent
>been having suicidal thoughts since 11 or 12
>never really tried in school, was very easy up until high school by which point i stopped giving a fuck
>had no plans after high school, did some college on and off and worked a few crap jobs, mostly just wasting what people say are supposed to be the best years of your life
>couple years ago was seriously considering suicide, finally came to the realization im trans
>moved countries to try to get treatment and 'start over'
>have done nothing since but gain a lot of weight and start hormones
>don't even take them consistently cause i keep wasting money on drugs and games

who do i get for a suicide buddy
>>
>>32168887
Nidoking

>>32168902
Azurill
>>
I like manga, zoology, and drawing the former two. Working on retiring extremely early so I can become a hermit.
>>32166938
Never thought there'd be another southern ilinois anon here. What county you in? I'm in madison
Also Wobbuffet.

>>32168741
Alolan Meowth
>>32168887
Skiddo
>>32168579
Seconding Parasect
>>
>>32168902
alola persian
shuppet
>>
>>32166359
Central Coast of NSW, Australia 19 years old.

bang on middle class kid, parents owned the house and only got welfare bc they had a kid (me), a little above average student that kept quiet most of schooling with a few screw ups and great achievements throughout the time. Coming into university (studying medicine) I travel into a central city to study, 2 out of the 3 days I travel with my ex girlfriend against my will but I'm too beta to tell her to go away and I like the attention I get from her. My life currently is barely scraping through financially, asking my parents for money every month to keep my head above water.
>>
>>32168957
I'm cool with that

Trying to decide between Nidoking or Magneton for my Soul Silver team
>>
>>32168971
Alola Meowth is actually one of my favs! I'll take it!

>>32168995
Oshawott
>>
>live in Springfield Oregon
>grew up poor with both parents working min wag jobs
>was a shy fuck and had trouble controlling my emotions
>they put me with the retards starting in 7th grade
>went to community college
>dropped out after 5 years for financial reasons
>working temp jobs while still living with my parents to try and earn enough money to go visit my bf who i met online.
do your worst anons.
>>
File: 1487036042309.jpg (52KB, 613x753px) Image search: [Google]
1487036042309.jpg
52KB, 613x753px
>conceived on the beach
>born and grew up in southern california
>moved to the midwest in my teens
>dropped out of school to support one dying parent and one broke parent
>moving to las vegas this year to be near closest friend
>described by others as sunny and optimistic
>you need to see pictures of my cats
>want to go back to school and have some kind of altruistic career
>outside of select few relationships social life is non existent
>kissless ugly grill
>ideal life: hippie living in a van on a tropical island like hawaii
>>
>>32169104
Psyduck

>>32169127
Audino
>>
>>32168975
whats the significance of shuppet in spoilers? feel like i'm missing something
>>
>>32169041
hey sweet, water type is my favourite but I haven't played Gen 5, so if I can get a DS emulator on 3ds, then ill pick Oshawott for sure :)
>>
>south east wisconsin
>born with crippling defects in the right leg that prevent me from running at all or standing for more than a few minutes without pain
>lots of surgeries during childhood, played games on a shitty laptop during the bed rest periods (tf2, cs, etc.) still deal with hospital visits a bunch
>also played yugioh a bunch with people at school, until they all stopped talking to me because rumors spread during one of my hospital stays
>always loved computers and space
>going through school for physics, beautiful girlfriend that supports me through everything, and on the fast track to not needing much medical care for leg in the future
>>
File: VisitorsToDesertBirdfeeder.jpg (76KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
VisitorsToDesertBirdfeeder.jpg
76KB, 500x371px
>>32168589
eyebird a cute
>>
>>32169198
togetic
>>
File: togetic_happy.gif (717KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
togetic_happy.gif
717KB, 320x239px
>>32169255
happens to be my favorite pokemon too
>>
Born in Japan, raised in Santa Ana by my grandparents because my mom became a homeless disabled vet and my dad went to prison for bigamy. He recently got out and stole my identity to apportion himself to get tax credits.
I had neither friends nor siblings growing up, so I am socially stunted. In school, I was essentially an extra or a set piece, and it was good. Most people thought that I was hilarious when they talked to me, though I never really got what was so funny.
I'm in college now studying genetics. I plan on getting an M.Div and becoming a priest.
>>
>>32169278
Xatu
>>
>>32169270
heh, neat
i wish you well in life anon
>>
>>32169292
you too thank you
>>
>Dallas county, Texas
>Currently a student at UTA. For the past couple of months I've wanted to become stronger physically, partly to look good, partly to correct posture, so I've been exercising consistently. When it comes to my actual education, however, I worry that I'm completely passionless towards becoming a teacher, and that I was only coerced by my parents whom are both teachers. If anything, I wanted to become a teacher so I can teach students not just regular class material, but to help with any crippling confusion that they may have growing up like I did, to not be too afraid of the future and enjoy their lives to the fullest. I want to get to a point in life where I can say those things confidently.
>>
Nerima, Tokyo, Japan.
Had some health problems as a child, so couldn't attend school regularly. As a result, became a shut-in during my teenage years. Only friend I have is a neighbor whose room is directly next to mine, almost connected. Pretty close to my family and spend a lot of time together with everyone, even my brother who is completely opposite of me. Even now I spend most of the week at home, though I have been making an effort to go out and attend Collage, mostly because of my friend and family. No real problem socializing if the one I'm talking to shares any interests with me, or if I just like the person, as is the case with my brother. Had a happy and nice life so far.
>>
Born in England. Grew up in California. Bachelors degree in Psychology. Currently downing an Orange Jubilee MD 20/20.
>>
>>32169317
Tyrogue

>>32169318
Cyndaquil

>>32169321
Munchlax
>>
>>32169151
shuppet is a pokemon that feeds off the negative emotions of the owner
>>
>>32166359
>Las Vegas, Nevada
>Spent whole life there
>Did well in school up until 5th grade
>Got really lazy, peak of laziness was 8th Grade when circumstances led to me becoming more productive
>Apparently I'm really good at the xylophone, my teachers always complimented me
>Wasn't very social early on, I was a bit more social after middle school but still not as much
>i like vidya
>The only sport I like is swimming.
>I like cutemons,
>Despite being a boy I've always been a bit feminine, probably because I lived with 3 sisters
>i used to crossdress
>Now I program
Pretty much the jist of my life
Also lots of horrible shit has happened near or on my birthday (April 15), I don't know what it means but I've also had pretty good luck
>>
>>32168957
>azurill
kek
>>
>>32169377
tympole
>>
>Grew up in Hampton Roads VA
>Inna Military family
>In MS/HS was never much a social kid, never went to parties but wasn't socially awkward.
>Kinda was just the kid that you went and vent to when you had something on your mind. Talked a few kids out of hurting themselves and many of my awkward friends saw me a counselor
>Late HS, friends are all applying for colleges moving on in life.
>Shit I actually gotta go do something in my life
>Fuck it I'm going to become a military officer like my granddad.
>Now trying to go pararescue.
>>
>>32169426
Audino
>>
>southern WI
>8/10 male
>was socially autistic until 8th grade due to switching schools/helicopter mom
>became funny guy in high school but came on way too strong
>forcefully threw spaghetti at any girl who was more than minimally nice to me
>went to college with no plan, slowly burned out for three years
>broke through my beta though
>rekindled my passion for stage theatre and switched major
>currently wrapping up 5th total year of college
>doing much better academically/mentally as an actor
>parents split when i was 13
>little sis & I fight constantly with my mom, even now 10 years later
>dad was always a total bro
>died in december

i like this thread. trying to stick to base forms for maximum shouldermon

>>32166401
Corphish

>>32166551
Growlithe or Shinx

>>32166660
>now in college
studying what?

>>32166906
Ferroseed

>>32166938
>few interesting qualities
a Luvdisc in a bowl. don't forget to feed it

>>32167069
you read like a guy who would have some badass Rufflet or Spearow on a gauntlet but this is 4chin so I'm going to say Psyduck at best

>>32167132
Meowth, probably Alolan.

>>32167147
Male Ralts, you can decide what to do with him

>>32167178
Paras or Oddish

>>32167385
Drowzee

>>32167827
Chinchou

>>32168456
Togepi. Gives you some company at home, good with kids, Hustle probably translates to somehow being helpful with working all day

>>32168579
Loudred! Linguistic studies benefit from a sensitive ear, and it strikes me as a great stoner bro kind of Pokemon. Also unique enough as a creature to pique some zoological interest

>>32168741
Shuppet

>>32168887
Beldum

>>32168902
Alolan Rattata

>>32168971
this isn't much so I'm going to say Ledyba

>>32168995
Inkay

>>32169104
a Bunnelby that you let eat a bit more than it probably should

>>32169127
Dwebble

>>32169198
heyyyy southeast WI represent! I'm at school now but I'm from Racine originally. You get an Elgyem.

>>32169278
Bonsly

>>32169317
Skiddo

>>32169318
Abra

>>32169377
Tynamo
>>
New Zealand, medium sized city.
was diagnosed with adhd as a kid fucked me up abit taking the drugs and what not. early school used to sit at school by myself playing pokemon. till i made some friends. during my youth would spend most my time hanging out with mates going to partys and shit. became a bit of a stoner still on and off with it. im pretty social but can shut everyone out in an instant. always was that 1% in high school didnt really care about grades. working as a tele marketer currently while i wait to join the army kek
>>
>>32169377
misdreavus
>>
>>32169328
>Tyrogue
Love it, thanks anon.
>>
>>32166359

>BC, Canada
>poor single parent, dad couldn't stand my mom's paranoia and mood swings so he left, but stayed in touch
>Grew up a rage-shitting sperglord
>Didn't chill out until I made some friends in late middle school
>chilled out too much, became lazy redditor
>went through a master's degree without even really thinking about why and what would follow
>burned out hard
>jobbed my thesis so badly I fell into depression for a year, left the house maybe 1 day a week
>heavy duty introspection has got me to the point where I no longer want to kill myself
>I work ok-paying jobs about half the time now, don't use any money wastefully, and spend the rest unemployed and trying to give a shit about my life

>>32169447
geodude
>>32169510
fletchling
>>
>>32169510
Seedot

>>32169799
Stantler
>>
>>32169799
Slaking seems to fit this story well. So much potential, but it left you eating the grass around you in the end.

>>32166359

South Carolina, United States

I was born to a single mother with an older brother. Growing up, I eventually hit an age point where my behavior and weird looks I acted and looked girly made me have no friends. I was teased a lot. Mom was never around much, either leaving me to myself or was in a meds induced sleep. Gone to the bar a lot. My brother was cruel and extremely abusive, especially when mom was gone. I became a lonely person by time I was in middle school both at school and at home. Just before going into High School it all started to feel pointless, so I stopped taking advanced classes and started failing some. Learned to be lazy and still get by. People stopped bullying me when I got into goth subculture (southerners are paranoid people. I got drug/weapon/bomb searched in school). Went to work, fell in love and moved across the country, leaving everything without a word to anyone and never looked back. That was 8 years ago.
Repression broke eventually and I transitioned. Now live a mostly normal but quiet life, but my relationship is stagnant. I'm still a sad and lonely person dressed in all black, but I'm at peace with myself.
>>
>>32166359
>born in washington dc but moved to orange county, california when i was 14
>pretty well-off family, not rich rich but my dad's a lawyer who managed to support 4 kids and pay for 3 college educations so far, mom's a part-time teacher who doesn't really need the money but does it for her own enjoyment
>was a super lazy student but always good at music, recently managed to get a useless music degree from cal state long beach
>kind of a loner/asshole kid, had a small but solid group of friends as a kid but then moved across the country and hasn't really managed to have super close friends like that again
>has suffered from anxiety and depression since age 13, got worse after being in an abusive relationship and having two unrelated people close to me suddenly die in the same week, manages with medication and therapy but it's still hard
>recently spent time in the hospital from a pulmonary embolism, survived and is recovering but it's made the depression worse
>>
>Norway
>my parents were 42 yo when they got me and broke up a year after
>i spent my entire childhood with a crazy bitch telling me what to do all the time
>was a psychopath in elementary and grew up to become autistic and hate everyone so much i never talked to anyone anymore
>now i am a neet, following my fathers footsteps
>i browse daddy threads on /hm/ and im a gay gerontophile
>fav pokemon is teddiursa
>>
>>32169941
snorlax
>>
>>32169941

I get a ghost vibe from your story. Shuppet!
>>
File: hmm.jpg (160KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
160KB, 500x667px
>born in chicago, raised there my entire life
>italian, raised a jew but became agnostic
>never did shit in childhood, had few friends and most time was spent with my siblings, playing with lego, or playing videogame
>teenage years were akward, few acquaintances but no real friends, picked on and eventually start meds
>now in college years, spend time reading, videogames, school, or internet
>A-B student all my life, have no faith in my future though
>still on meds, see therapist every week
>>32169377
Cherubi, cute and simple.
>>32169426
Machop line,something generically cool but gives little thought about things.
>>32169447
Smeargle, artistic but things seem to never go your way.
>>32169510
Slowpoke line, held back due to unfortunate circumstances.
>>32169799
Slowpoke line as well, same as above.
>>32169903
Wimpod line, you ran away from it all and do fine but you want more out of life.
>>32169935
Skarmory, well off but troubled and you're not sure what to do.
>>32169941
Parasect, you have let something control your life and may never recover.
>>
File: 1468883793294.jpg (24KB, 295x378px) Image search: [Google]
1468883793294.jpg
24KB, 295x378px
>>32169967
>italian, raised a jew
hypno
>>
File: Marilyn_Cherubi.png (106KB, 342x192px) Image search: [Google]
Marilyn_Cherubi.png
106KB, 342x192px
>>32169967
>cherubi
I always liked cherries, so this works

>>32169526
My favorite ghost
>>
>>32169941
Bewear

>>32169967
Elgyem seems like a good companion for you
>>
arizona
been kind of a neet that likes pokemon, yugioh and smash
used to work fast food but now a part time server at a restaurant
dont know how to drive/have drivers liscence so i mostly use public transport
i actually go to library often to pick up books, comics and manga
>>
Australia
Parents were sailors so they dragged me and my siblings with them around the world.
>>
File: Fovon.png (27KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Fovon.png
27KB, 240x160px
>small town in south-west England
>born with severe mental health problems and lose the first 10 years of my life screaming in on the floor in pain
>go to a secondary school for mentally ill children
>get the help I need; make friends and feel better as time goes on
>leave school; take some shitty community college courses
>now NEET (and have been for nearly a whole year) because job market is absolutely terrible here
>spend NEET time working on shitty essentials fangame that'll probably be done in like a decade (pic related is my region)

>>32170041
Abra
>>32170304
Pelipper
>>
>Florida
>live an upbeat life
>everybody knows me, everybody likes me
>nice gf, go off to college and try the distance thing
>turns out she was cheating on me from the very start
>bipolar spirals out of control
>end up ODd in the hospital, almost a veggie
>go back to the same girl
>accuses me of raping her when i try to get away dont date someone with borderline personality disorder
>everything clears up obviously, but not before my life is effectively in shambles
>back in college for marine bio, cute gf, good friends

feels good knowing ive made my way back up.

>>32169426
Growlithe
>>32169447
Chatot
>>32169967
Rhyhorn
>>32170041
Aron
>>
>>32170520
I feel like a dick for this, but psyduck fits you way too well.

>>32170624
Lotad
>>
File: 1488478364152.gif (253KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488478364152.gif
253KB, 400x480px
Born in Northern Ireland, though I currently live in Southern Ireland.
Always had a thing for frogs, though I don't know why.
Liked to draw a lot, still do.
Also, found out I had a case of the 'tism, back then.

Other than that, there's nothing else to really say.
I'm a NEET that likes JOJO, and that's about it.

>>32170304
Pelipper
>>32170041
Dwebble
>>
>>32170699
Litten line, for the charisma and firebombs
>>
Biology graduate from the Philippines

Only thin kid in a family of fat people.
I eat a lot but I don't get fat because my job requires fieldwork aside from lab work.
I speak 4 languages, trying to get into arabic
Trashy girls and old gay guys catcall me when I go to the market.

>>32170699
Politoed because autistic frog

>>32170624
pyukumuku because almost veggie marine creature

>>32170520
Unevolved eevee because obviously not living up to potential

>>32170041
Sigilyph because desert neet
>>
>Born in CT living in Ohio currently
>Grewup being the overweight funny kid
>Have a small group of friends I talk to online mostly
>Social anxiety / depression / adhd
>Ghost types have always been my favorite
>>
>>32170842
not a ghost type because you have anxiety and depression and it's your fave
munchlax because overweight with adhd
>>
>>32170995
since you were 15?
thats some Nidoran m/f shit right there (now King/Queen)
>>
bump
>>
I always moved a lot when I was a kid. I was born in North Carolina then my family moved to Arizona where my brother was born and then finally moved to California, but still moved from city to city every other year or so.
My parents split when I was 5. I lived with my dad who remarried to an abusive gold-digger. She would beat me if I ever left my room, even if it was to just to go to the kitchen to get water. At times she would also throw autistic tantrums and break dishes and throw chairs if she didn't get her way and even went as far as to kick my grandma out of the house on xmas because my stepmom got a bicycle instead of a gucci purse...(my dad thought a bike would be good for her because she refuses to learn how to drive and spends money going around town on a bus...)
Because of these terrifying experiences I have trust issues and immediately eject myself from any high tension situation (paranoid).
However, after moving out and living on my own I have gotten healthier mentally and socially. I made a couple of close friends from college and met my fiance there. We have a son together and we have a lot of support from my mother-in-law's family.
(Sorry for my horrendous run-on sentences.)
>>
>>32173976
Deerling. it would provide you solace through the years making memories with its seasons.
it took time, but both of you grew, now your son waits eagerly every season to see its horns change
>>
>>32174288
I really like this answer. I'm going to definitely use Deerling as my partner. Thank you!
>>
>>32166359
No matter how anon I am I shall only say so much
>I've managed to make few friends with the trust issues I have
>There has always been something to happen that brings unwanted attention, ALWAYS
>I aspire to be likable to the point I hide what makes me myself
>Point above normally loses a friend
>>
>>32174393
Sounds like Mimikkyu desu famo
>>
>>born Washington State (USA)
>>pill baby
>>Pinoy mom, dad was a seamen
>>moved to bumfuck huntsvilleTexas
>>small ranch style home but it had
>>a gigantic front and back yard
>>made lots of friends but introvert
>>played by myself a lot in thewoods
>>read lots of books too. Smart kid
>>all my uncles lived there, we were
>>poor but I lived like a rich boy
>>moved from Arizona to California
>>back to Texas
>>move to suburbs
>>turbulent middle school years
>>angsty_teen_jpg
>>eventually mellowed out
>>low tier varsity track runner senior
>>year. Barely pass school without
>>sleeping through every class
>>make low A's and B's
>>wagecuck at coffe shop
>>no school
>>three friends from high school
>>lots of money though
I'll r8 in my next post
>>
>>32170842
Literally me although I lost a bit of weight over the past year. Also from New England (MA), interestingly enough.

Feel like Cofag would fit.
>>
>>32174393
Bagon.
strive to achieve your goals, but dont hate yourself for who you are.
>>
>>32174524
Gogoat, because of the moving, woods and farm.

Anyway, me:
>From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
>Mom was pregnant with me at age 15
>Her and dad were classmates and he offered to help her take care of me
>Years later they get officially married
>Both work in publicity, earn a good amount of money
>I try to work as hard as possible in school and work to show them my gratitude for being responsible of me and not aborting me or leaving me in an orphanage despite their young age
>Have few friends, bullied a lot
>Currently in college at Washington, studying medicine
>>
File: 3474932.jpg (94KB, 717x800px) Image search: [Google]
3474932.jpg
94KB, 717x800px
>>32174524
I'd say Growlithe (evolving into Arcanine) for you. Great outdoor dog for roughin it in the woods with, it would protect you against grass and bug types. Also good for suburbs and comfy for coffee shops. You can't go wrong with it really.
>>
>>32174393
Mimikyu without a doubt
>>32170842
Ghosts? Driftblim, duskull
>>32170817
Meowth or Buizel
>>32170699
Shiny Politoed
>>32170624
Easy the Cherrim line yeah know the eggplant?
>>32170304
Aloan Narrowack
>>32170520
Silicoon kek
>>32170041
Probably Darumaka or similar eccentric desert dweller
>>32169967
The butterfly that got all those patterns from XY the snowy one is yours
>>32169941
Kek Drowzee line
>>32169935
Edgy Zangoose
>>32169799
Probably Spinda. Can be everything you described
>>32169903
Kek maybe Mightyena. Seems fitting- a bit disturbed but at peace with who they are. Not a try hard edgy person- a legitimate rough life. Your Mightyena is female
>>
>>32174646
Thanks anon, I like it. I love Arcanine
>>32174634
Lol Gogoat. I love Skiddoo. I never lived on farm, sorry if it sounded like that. Ranch is a type of house. It was a backayard into the woods, but a clean driveway with a little fountain in the middle, tall trees on the side and a big rocky driveway on the sides of the yard. Thank you for the rate
>>
>>32174634
I think Reuniclus. Your parents protected you and raised you into someone who is grateful and hard working. I would have suggested an egg or baby pokemon but since your studying medicine which in my mind equals smart which equals psychic, don't ask me why my brain just works like this...

Anyway I hope you protect Reuniclus just as your parents did with you.
>>
>>32174524
Meowth, you seem mellow enough, and money seems to be an important theme

>>32174634
Sylveon.
your mom had an Eevee, and when it was hard managing you, Eevee would try calming you down, leading to its eventual evolution.
now it helps you out during stressful pre-med days
>>
>>32174634
Sounds like a Linoone. Diligent, breed like rabbits, look out for each other.
>>
Born in Texas, but live in Seattle

Abandoned by parents at 2 years old, attempted suicide more times than I can count, never held a regular job due to severe social anxiety, have one (1) online friend and otherwise know no one, and have been literally homeless for a couple years now

If I don't get one of two Pokémon I'm thinking of I'll be very surprised
>>
>>32174821

I mean Cubone seems too on the nose
>>
>>32174821
You sound like the opposite of me, I was born in Washington state (Bremerton), moved to Texas and had a great life. You get Houndoom since I got Arcanine. Houndoom will look after you. Oh the moon version Rockruff too
>>
>>32174735
Thanks for the rate. Meowth seems fitting too- fast but not too fast, we both think money is important. Both not terribly energetic. Thanks again anon
>>
>>32174393
Yamask, because it has a physical mask that it will never let go of. Your Yamask in particular is very shy, phasing into the walls of your home often when it thinks you don't want its company. It catches glimpses of your real self sometimes when you think it's not there.

>>32170842
...I'll give you a Mankey (yes, Fighting-type). It loves you very much despite being a ball of rage. It seems to get even angrier when you seem down, but that's because it's frustrated to see you depressed when it knows you're more than sadbrains and anxiousness. It works hard to win battles as the two of you become closer. Your jokes seem to annoy it, but it secretly loves your sense of humour.

>>32170699
Poliwrath is your stand now

now for my /blog:
>Merry old England, I stick to my own city but I've been to the capital loads
>Grew up on Pokemon; mother bought me Pokemon toys as a toddler because she thought the creatures looked cute
>Dad not in the picture, they split before my birth (no drama, doesn't bother us at all)
>Too shy, either had 0 friends or 1 friend who was the best person ever to me
>Drawing was my life, was always thought to have a career as an artist of some kind
>Spend most of my teens as an edgelord who believed in social darwinism and read up on Nietzsche to be intellectual and superior, because of an even edgier friend who is the worst person I've ever met (told me "you'll die alone without me")
>Became the sort of person in the class to tweak their glasses and say "I'm just brutally honest" when really I was just being an asshole to people.
>Did academically well but ended up with depression and 0 self esteem
>Told the edgy friend to fuck off, grew out of that phase and got different friends.
>I ended up getting a job instead of going to university because I got sick of grades and academia
Fell out of love with all my hobbies, job is ending, life is "okay" but directionless. I am now obsessed with birds.
>>
>>32174848
I was expecting that or Banette
>>
>>32174714
>>32174735
>>32174785
Thanks for the rates guys, I like all 3 pokemon.

>>32174714
Whoops, sorry I misread. Kinda sleepy right now.
>>
>Born in Austin, TX, raised there till I was 7, parents are divorced, live with my Mom, we're close
>Moved to Tyler, TX to take care of sick grandmother, which was a minor culture shock: a lot more conservative; I was a token black kid
>Did well in school, particularly writing, speech and debate, played a lot of video games, watched a fuckload of cartoons
>Incredibly awkward but reasonably well liked and charismatic; liked being a funny guy, but definitely also a nice guy/pushover/nerd type
>Go to the University of Chicago, it's really stressful and intense (workload and a lot of people there really got off to pushing my buttons as well), get more anxious and moody but ultimately I think I learned a lot from it, and became a little smarter/more worldly/savvy (still a goof)
>Majored in Cinema and Media Studies, specifically video games and narrative
>Graduate, start working at a Bookstore

I've also love doing comedy: I'm a really shitty stand-up comedian as a hobby between other things. I realize I oscillate between very introverted and extroverted, probably depending on how anxious I am. Anxiety notwithstanding, I'm working on trying to have a more grounded opinion of myself and the world around me. I think some of my anxiety and low self-esteem might've been a little bit of covert narccissism/obsession with my image, and I'm trying to give less of a fuck about that kind of thing.

Also, I've been giving people Pokémon throughout the thread, but I will keep doing them - I will be sure to tag myself from now on as well.
>>
>>32175038

Me

>>32174922
Smeargle or something like Reuniclus/Slowking
>>
>>32175087

Unfreazant might also accentuate you well as a secondary or additional mon
>>
>>32175038
Senpai you're a girafarig or Rapidash. You're smart enough to know how
>>
>>32175038
i dont know why Florges comes to mind, but it does.
i used to live in Texas, so maybe its knowing the pride/borderline snootiness.
but you dont seem like that, and neither is your Florges. it was well attended to, and helped with your grandmother.
it works well to keep you upbeat, loves waiting with you in your bookstore, and even does some side-by-side flower bits with you (bit of magic to your comedy)
>>
>>32175149
>>32175130

I love both of these. I lean towards Girafarig when I'm being a goof, but Rapidash is a totally rad choice I honestly wouldn't have considered on my own.
>>
>Small red neck town in the middle of Alberta, Canada
>Never fit in with the general mentality this whole province seems to have
>Did drugs all through high school to fit in
>End up in rehab by 18
>Get clean move in with a girl
>2 years go by, things are good in college stable but she leaves suddenly
>lost no friends hate life hate this town
>drop out
>get a work visa move to the UK
>continue getting work visas every year and moving to different places ever since
>Always have my 3ds/pokemon games with me

Hope this thread is still alive love the idea
>>
>>32175222

Also, Tyler Texas frequently advsrtised itself as "The Rose Capital" of the world (whatever the fuck that means) and has an annual rose parade - so that's actually even better now that I think about it more.
>>
>>32166359
>Louisville KY
>Born in shitty military town with bad property values
>Liquor stores on every corner, lot of Korean refugees that really want the whites to stop bothering them
>Dad spent all our money on beer and cigarettes and new trucks
>Mom had to work 2 jobs
>Crackhead half brother beat the fuck out of me, my cat, and one time me with the cat
>Slightly better than average in school
>Later found out that was only because I was in a shitty district, found out I'm totally retarded once I got in a good school in Indiana
>Only in Indiana because I had to flee my home at 3AM when I was 12 because Crackhead tried to kill my family again
>7 relationships since I was 12, still a virgin unless we count an event called only THE SUCCINING
>There are permanent teeth marks on my dick, don't wanna talk about it
>Last bf was manipulative jerk, pretended to be depressed if I said anything he didn't like
>Dead-end job no future
>In community college because I can't get in or afford anywhere else
>>
>>32174479
Honestly upon posting I thought "This is going to be mimikyu isn't it"
>>32174574
I am genuinely suprised by this one
>>32174690
Same as 479
>>32174922
I see the reasoning, kinda agree

Tbh I didn't expect people to be as nice, thank you
>>
>>32175228

Whatever you have, you probably also have a very stoic Drifloon/Drifblim that is very attached to you - stoner/romantic type, but also a bit moody and listless
>>
>Born in Canada
>Lower middle class asian family, spent much of my childhood with games and tv shows, primarily due to my dad taking a very hands off approach with raising me
>academics was always a struggle, primarily due to pressure and constant comparisons to "smarter" kids, always found myself having to work twice as hard to accomplish the same feats
>had friends who were also into pokemon, but could never beat them in terms of battling or collecting until gen 5, after constantly losing to them all the way from gen 1
>adolescence was mainly me being resentful towards people who I saw were more fortunate and more talented and take a halfass approach to everything
>developed a love for working with computers
>come university, studying comp sci, grew out of that destructive mindset due to several wakeup calls including one of my good friends who I previously saw as extremely talented and fortunate get struck with bad fortune and depression due to his fuckups
>turned what would've been the worst years in my life into the best and enjoyable few years I had in uni, met and had a good group of friends
>life's still a struggle but I try to keep my head up, though I sometimes wish I could just rest from it all
>>
>>32175250
Scrafty
>>
>>32175380
Cottonee
you went along with life and never really felt like you were living up to what you could be
one day a Cottonee was being tousled by a strong breeze, and you caught it, and had a bit of an epiphany
life is carrying you around and you have to establish yourself!
you grew a bit more and more, and eventually you and your Whimsicott were going about it just fine, despite whatever events might spring up to toss you around.
>>
>>32166359
>born in the Philippines to parents who immigrated there for work
>father holds a high position in a brewery, mother designs furniture
>was relatively well to do growing up, studied accounting and programming in the US
>naturalized in the US as of this year, working as an accountant
>>
>>32175476

Oh boi that screams porygon to me
>>
>>32170624
>>32171013
>>32174288
>>32174574
>>32174735
>>32175149
>>32175475
tfw your responses are corny enough to make yourself feel kinda nice tbhfam
>>
>>32175475

Honestly this is pretty good analysis, would you say you're more or aloof >>32175380
>>
>>32175538

Sorry, more present/energetic or aloof
>>
>>32175273
I like that anon, quite accurate
>>32175380
Hello fellow Canada bro, I think rotom would suit you well. It's a huge pal and it's transformations could come in handy to you in uni
>>
>>32175117
I like the sound of that, pigeons are my most recent bird obsession
>>
File: 1487863654270.jpg (36KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1487863654270.jpg
36KB, 655x527px
>27
>from suburbs of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
>haven't held a job for more than 2.5 years because I get bored when I master a job and there's no room for advancement
>hobbies: cooking, hiking, technology, music, video games
>gay but masculine. Most friends are surprised when I tell them
>struggled with depression most of my life. On the verge of alcoholism
>have a lot of friends. Very charming and fun to be around.
>very competitive
>>
File: 435.jpg (350KB, 800x1300px) Image search: [Google]
435.jpg
350KB, 800x1300px
>Born and raised in Nova Scotia, Canada
>Grow up playing PS1, GameCube and Gameboy all the time, almost strictly play 3DS over consoles nowadays
>Got into Pokemon through collecting cards, didn't play a mainline game until Emerald released
>Was always socially awkward/anxious, though I've always had friends. Social anxiety isn't so bad these days
>Always thought I'd go to college for animation, but come to hate school by high school graduation
>Sign up for the Navy and now waiting on that next phone call
>Currently a NEET trying to find a job
>>
>>32175803

Either form of Persian, alternatively, Zangoose
>>
>Born in Washington State, USA, in Seattle
>Spent all of my years until 8th grade essentially friendless, preferring the company of books, and was subsequently well-read
>Started making friends after that, have a decent amount these days. Learned to love the mountains and hiking/backpacking, an activity I still do much of today
>Pretty solidly middle-class, living off my parents/part-time job while in college
>Currently enrolled at a local community college, transferring to UW next year, hope to earn a degree in Oceanography or Atmospheric Science and start a career at NOAA

>>32175803
Gurdurr, I think, based on its steel beam (Pittsburgh) and also its masculine appearance but pink muscles
>>
>>32175930
>inb4 Castform
>>
>>32175860

The Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo line or snover/abomasnow/mega abomosnow line
>>
>>32175930

For some reason Carracosta seems right
>>
File: gapperr.png (88KB, 510x265px) Image search: [Google]
gapperr.png
88KB, 510x265px
>>32170699 Here, gonna give some other anons 'mons.

>>32170817
Either Pheromosa, or Meowth.
>>32170842
Duskull, I guess.
Maybe a Muchlax.
>>32173976
That was a lot to read, wheew.
Anyways, Deerling.
>>32174393
Mimikyu.
>>32174524
Meowth.
>>32174821
Banette.
>>32174922
Chatot.
>>32175038
Abra, maybe? I don't fucking know.
>>32175860
>that image
Fukken nice.
Anyways, Lotad.
>>
>>32175475
Corny or not, I like your analysis anon. Something just feels right about it.

Maybe I'll start using Whimsicott more and aim for a Cottonee in my current Black nuzlocke run.
>>
>>32175930
Empoleon
>>
>worked theater in high school
>really quiet, grades decent
>parents divorced, dad too aloof to help with the family
>drop out after anxiety and OCD take over
>been living with my mom for a few years
>ultimate NEET, stream vidya frequently
also adore cats
>>
>>32175476
Komala
>>
>>32166359
>Born in Seattle, Moved to Texas when I was 4
>Only Black kid in an all Spanish elementary school
>One of the few non-stereotypical black kids in middle school
>Never fit in anywhere until High-School
>Hated almost everyone in my family for different reasons
>Since I'm black it was only obvious dad's not around, he's honestly just an ass
>I was top in the class consistently until I found friends, dropped from an Honor Roll Student to B and C average in no time
I'm stoping there because this is already too much
>>
>live in middle of Iowa
>grew up doing hoodrat shit
>once stole a giraffe lawn ornament and put it on top of the local high school
>full ride scholarship to college
>promptly dropped out of college
>now a manager of a convienence store/gas station
>>
>>32176338
>>32176358
Scrafty
>>
>>32176338

I wanna say you have a Snubbul that at some point recently has become a Granbull. Or a Bunneby/Diggersby
>>
35, male. Been a factory worker since I was 16. Finished HS, some college before ending up in legal trouble (ran drugs, been shot at, stabbed, collected debts for other dealers).

No real friends since my school years when I did martial arts and was on the wrestling team.

Married to my dream girl who's just as big of nerd as I am.

No real hobbies with the exception of studying religions and spiritual stuff. Actually ordained about 12 years or so ago.
>>
>>32176358
Some bad ass, old raticate with scars and shit, but is a really loyal bro.
>>
25, female, ohio. Awkward loser through HS. Mediocre at everything I do. Graduated and went to college, passed through and got out deciding I hated what I do. I work in a dead-end job doing grunt work for an R+D facility which focuses on electrical engineering.

in my free time I sew, paint, and love disneyworld.
>>
>>32176417

The Aaron/Lauron/Agron(sic) line

Alternatively the Lucario line if you absolutely hate the other suggestion

Both reasonably hardy/practical steel types (Aaron is more stoic but Lucario is more spiritual), while still having a bit of a nerdy OMG SO COOL vibe to them
>>
>>32176437

You have either a Ribombee or a Togedemaru, maybe not as your patron mon, but least on your team
>>
>>32166359
Born in Mesa Arizona to 19 year olds. Moved to Austin Texas at 2 years old because I had bad asthma.

Relatively normal elementary years. Parents divorced during 4th grade. Ended up living with mom. During 5th grade, my mother and I would scream and fight every day, occasionally turning physical. Eventually I ended up living with dad.

Starting 7th grade I had friends, and further into the year I got a girlfriend(1 """"kiss"""", no sex). Halfway through that year I accidentally started a rumor about someone and the backlash cost me most of my friends. Pressure from school, social elements, and family life caused me to seek a method of venting. I chose MLP.

During 8th grade I ostracized myself and withdrew from all social elements. I became a freak. I didn't shower, clean anything, or wash my clothes. I played Minecraft and masturbated all night and slept through school all day.

I spent high school reversing all that I could of middle school. However, even now, as an 18 year old graduating this year, I find much of the remnants of middle school are still present in my behavior. The more I dwell on it the harder it is to deal with, but I am actively trying to fix myself.

>brief
lel

>>32167132
Dartrix

>>32169127
Blissey
>>
File: IMG_1517.png (554KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1517.png
554KB, 640x1136px
>>32176437
Post tiddies pls
>>
>>32176453

This. You have a somewhat conflicted Togedemaru, and while it might even be useful in battle it just. hates. Fighting.
>>
>>32176310

Espurr/Meowsic for sure, take your pick for gender
>>
Mexico somewhere in the coast

Mother died when I was young. Uncle was kidnapped and chopped apart for seemingly no reason. Awful luck. Killed a man who tried to fuck my sister.

Have been described as smart but an underachiever before. Think I'm just lazy and that's okay. Just apathetic enough to still be socially functional to the barest degree. Get easily obsessed with things but get burned out of them as easily. Hate crowds. Only wish is to be cremated after death so I am remembered when a dog tips over my ash jar and they have to sweep me up.
>>
>>32170041
Post tits again!
>>
File: 1477419733095.png (157KB, 306x383px) Image search: [Google]
1477419733095.png
157KB, 306x383px
>north west bongland
>used to have febrile convulsions but grew out of them at around age 4
>mother always seemed to favor my elder half brother who was frequently psychologically and physically abusive to me
>mother didn't really do anything to stop this
>eventually abandoned by mother and went to live with grandma at age 11 and she became my legal guardian and have lived with her ever since (i'm 22 now)
>diagnosis of aspergers as a teenager ruined my life
>now a disgusting drop out NEET shut-in that plays vidya and shitposts all day long
>so cripplingly lonely and lost the only person that made me feel human

Sorry, I got kind of carried away.
>>
RATE OTHER PEOPLE/GIVE THEM MONS, OTHERWISE THE THREAD DIES YOU FUCKS REEEEEE
>>
>>32176636
>killed a man
shit dude
>>
>>32176645
no it got me banned last tiem
>>
>>32176671
Swadloon
>>
>>32166401
Jellicent
>>
>>32176636
Gastly
it originally followed you and vexed you for years, feasting on your misfortune.
over the years your relationship changed though. the Gastly you had provided so much for wanted to provide for you.
over the years its antics would work to cheer you up, if even a little, pushing you to keep moving forward.
someday, as a Gengar, your memories will be taken from your dreams, youll pass on, and it will haunt others with them to make sure your hardships were never forgotten
>>
>>32176704
Post them to imgur

>>32176468
Drilbur
>>
>>32176775
thast what i did last time
>>
>>32176671
Unsure here. Banette?

As for myself: I'm currently a college student. Live in New York, major in psych. I've always had few to no friends, was diagnosed with high-functioning autism around 7th grade. Middle school was hell for me, as I was usually the one on the schoolyard who was constantly bullied. Managed to get into a good high school and things started to pick up. I'm doing a lot better now.
>>
>>32176796
Banette is actually my favorite Pokemon, so I'll happily take it as well. I'm glad things are going better for you, Anon. How about an Espeon? Requires high friendship to evolve and also kinda is a nod to your psych major.
>>
>Born in MI, moved to GA around 8
>Kind of an introvert, preferred games and science and computers to people
>Realized I was gay at 14
>Started making friends in band in high school, still pretty introverted, didn't hang out with people outside school
>Played a lot of Pokémon and made friends doing Pokemon things on the Internet
>Came out summer before college to friends
>Went to state school with lots of friends from HS, began to be more social
>Came out to parents after 1st semester, parents accepted it
>Met more friends, made a few best friends
>Studied Linguistics/Cognitive Science/Spanish/Japanese minor
>Met a guy Freshman year, had 3-year half-relationship that was sadly nonsexual
>Graduate with honors
>Kissed a guy but still virgin
>Move home and get job as immigration paralegal
>Hate job but it's okay money and nice people
>Just got accepted to fully funded Linguistics PhD program
>Still virgin
>>
>>32176845
I'll take it. Espeon's been one of my favorites for a while now. Best of luck on your end as well!
>>
>Born and raised in "Unova region"
>Crooked head, made fun of as kid
>Edgy phase through middle school
>Ended up becoming "popular" in high school because popular kids though I was funny
>Cucked some dude
>Stopped caring to find a relationship even though I wanted one so badly before because of the before mentioned event
>Not even sure how I'm doing in college right now, all I'm concerned about is passing
>>
>>32176717
Maximum comfy.
>>
>>32176889
Elgyem

>>32176860
Male Primarina
>>
>>32176910
Interesting, as it's the only Alola stater I've yet to use.
>>
File: 1486735460310.jpg (397KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486735460310.jpg
397KB, 1000x800px
>brazilian
>have a twin brother
>we used to do best friends and do everything together
>around high school our interest became way too diferent
>he went to college right after HS
>i spend most of my time focusing in some retarded dreams that i thought was gonna pull me out of the hole
>spended 3 years living with my mom and hearing how i should have followed my brother steps
>finally, give up and decide to have a normal life
>get a small job helping my uncle repair cars
>brother now works in some big company
>cant even look in a mirror without seen the face of my brother, the me who went right

I have moved from my mother's house and i now work in some factory but it still hurts
>>
> Grew up in the Pacific Northwest
> moved inland to a desert area
> used to be really into drugs but trying to get sober
> write and record music and have an interest in politics
>>
>>32176924
Plusle.
>>
>grew up in southwestern New Hampshire
>Spent youth exploring trails and woods near me...Was in boy scouts till about 12
> Wasnt rich growing up, but got by and never worried about food and shelter
> Quiet but sociable kid in school
>Work at a family resort/inn
>>
>>32166401
Machoke
>>32166551
Medicham
>>32166660
Farfetch'd
>>32166678
Ludicolo

>was always the smallest kid in school
>was never popular but had a few friends growing up
>people usually picked on me for being short and fat up until high school
>eventually started to work out, wear better clothes, and actually tried to take care of my looks
>was pretty cool among colleagues at uni, learned how to socialize better, and was seen as a quirky witty jovial guy
>>
Born in Ocean Beach, CA. Moved inland two years later.
Overachiever until sophomore year of high school because of depression and anxiety
Nearly all of my friends ended up being gay or trans (or both)
Refused to watch anything but cartoons for half of my life
Alcoholic father, stressed out mother
Dad lived through me by making me ride horses for seven years, I was constantly harassed by the other girls there for hitting puberty early
Little brother who ended up being a NEET, we're still close
I've always wanted to work in animation but my hands are already so wrecked
>>
>>32176924
Mimikyu, my fellow HUElander.
(Pikachu may be more popular, but Mimikyu has more potential in almost every way. Also cuter, IMO).
>>
>>32176924
Escavalier or latias
>>
>>32176924
Vileplume
it all goes back to the bug catching contest, to the best of your memory
you had both been so excited after evolving your Oddishes!
your brother came in first, he got a shining Sun Stone, you got the second place Leaf Stone.
you got a Vileplume you adored, but everyone only talked about Bellosom. where they commented on its wonderful scent, they talked about Vileplumes stench
it started to wear, seams started to stretch, and eventually there was just a gap.
you still have your Vileplume. you love your Vileplume, and wouldnt change it for the world.
but what if it had been a Bellosom?
>>
>>32176935
Loudred
>>32177052
Butterfree
>>
>North Dakota
That's all you need to know.
>>
>>32177259

Ursaring
>>
>>32176924
Damn thats fuckin deep

This thread is pretty great honestly
>>
>>32176910
I don't think I've ever even used an Elgyem before
I guess I'll go breed one for shits n giggles now
>>
>>32166359
>grew up in rural California where they found gold
>win a couple small martial arts tournaments
>become bridge officer on a cruise ship
>learn how to make medieval armor from an engineer in college
>do SCA and LARP now
>>
File: raticate.jpg (37KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
raticate.jpg
37KB, 480x640px
>>32166401
Raticate

Not even trying to diss you or anything, 2bh. You just seem like a scrappy, down-on-his-luck kind of guy, who don't take shit from nobody, even if you were born in a gutter and everyone else looks down upon you for it. I think rats (and by extension, raticates and stuff) are rather admirable creatures, rather than something to be feared or reviled. Yours, in particular, is not the picture-perfect raticate most people see in the video games and pokemon cards; yours is lean and scarred, loyal only to you, and those you call your family. He's sweet and caring, but he has a hard time putting his trust in newcomers. Good luck with life, anon.

Also, just as a heads up, I feel like realistically speaking, most of us would have relatively mundane 'mons as our bros, except for the few exceptional people in this thread who like to travel/adventure/are rich/etc.

>>32166551
Manectric

Got him as an Electrike, but as time went on, you two grew together. Btw, how would evolution work IRL? Would they also glow and just change right in front of our eyes, or would it be more realistic, and they'd gradually change with age and experience, over time? I like to think it's the latter. Seems more fitting to your life story. I also chose him for you, because Electrike/Manectric strikes me as very aesthetically European/German, with that very stoic, serious look about him. Composes himself almost like a professional or a bodyguard when in public, but at home, he's kind of a softy. Maybe he was a gift from one of your German relatives or something? I'll leave the actual origin story to you.

>>32166660
Arbok, used to be an Ekans.

Likes to fug around close to your computers and stuff, because warmth. Kind of an oddball because moving around and domestication meant he wasn't able to associate or understand other wild arboks with much success, so he's the arbok version of an awkward NEET. Folds his cobra hood back because draws too much attention, and awkward.
>>
>Small town west of Atlanta
>when I was young diagnosed with ADHD, took meds for it, meds fucked me up so i got off that shit, didn't have any friends when I was younger.
>had a rough 4 years but I'm a senior in high school now and I at least have a few friends but I also have trust and anxiety issues.
>I think I'm gay too i don't know yet but yeah theres my life story.
>>
>>32177790
sorry forgot hobbies, I really like photography
>>
Eastern Iowa, grew up wanting to be a paleontologist, parents even took me out west to go on a few dinosaur digs, went to college and got a degree in geology and now I've been traveling around working at various museums and summer camps as a science instructor basically, just like being outside as much as possible
>>
>>32177835
Archen, for sure
>>
>>32175038
Jynx because you're black

>>32175228
Crustle because youre a nomad

>>32175250
Absol for being such a fucking disaster. Also absol's hair is totally gay

>>32175380
Ninetails because got OP in gen 5 but still inferior to alolan variants

>>32175476
non- alola Marowak. I like to imagine non-alola marowaks getting a child in alola, but that child goes somewhere else to evolve

>>32175803
Decidueye because probably really gay but thinks he isnt
>>
File: 250px-217Ursaring.png (55KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-217Ursaring.png
55KB, 250x250px
>>32166678
H-How can I NOT pick Ludicolo?

>>32166906
Poliwhirl, and also, for some reason, you've got a random slowpoke that must be living around your area somewhere, or something, because every now and then, you see a random slowpoke walking along the streets. Maybe he's owned by someone, but not even your neighbors know where the hell he's coming from. You can try catch him, if you want. Most people think he's just a stray that lives off of errant handouts or something. Your caught your poliwhirl as a poliwag, and you've had him ever since. He's due to evolve again in maybe 7 or 8 years, at the rate you guys are going. Likes to spend most of his time exploring, fantasizes about being a great fighter, but accepts your comfortable lifestyle, and by the time he's a Poliwrath, it'll probably mostly be like a "I can't believe I was such a brash young fool" kind of thing to him.

>>32166938
Ironically, for someone so boring, you somehow got a Magneton. Probably as a gift or something, but I'll leave you to come up with the origin story. Your Magneton is kind of bored, because unlike the Poliwratch I talked about up there, this one feels like it was meant for greater things, and occasionally, if you sit on your butt too long, he'll grow slightly resentful towards you. He's kinda/sorta God's way of trying to tell you to stop being so unremarkable and lazy. Your Magneton is inherently gifted on the battlefield. With practice, he CAN be Ash Ketchum levels, but only if you train as hard as he does.

>>32167069
Ursaring. Found her when she was a young orphan, nursed her back to health, and now she's your good companion. Recently, she's begun to grow more and more independent, and like you and your will to settle down, it is becoming apparent that she, too, would like to settle down and find somebody someday. This scares her, and makes her anxious, as she has never known a life without you. Would literally die for you.
>>
>>32170624
can i get some more?
is that rude, am i being rude?
>>
>>32177052
Smeargle
your Smeargle was always there for you, just as absorbed in your shows, constantly getting you in trouble for leaking ink off its many many canvases while painting your favorite characters.
you used to draw along, but your hands just kept getting worse and worse.
when you were unsure of yourself, and other people thought it funny you were growing up, Smeargle would draw you all rough and tough grown up, which would only serve to make you laugh.
its hard seeing Smeargle paint away sometimes, knowing its what you want more than anything, and Smeargle will constantly try to lend you his tail
give it a shot, whats there to lose?
>>
>>32177533
Dratini
>>32176951
Furret
>live in some suburbs outside of Chicago
>come from an Irish family so I have many cousins and aunts along with 3 siblings
>never had a lot of friends as a kid, but got a small group of 3 that I am still close to this day
>pretty awkward around people but I'm usually well liked because of my friendliness towards everyone
>fairly naive due to that friendliness, only tries to look for the good in people and never assume they are doing anything bad intentionally
>currently working towards a computer science major
>interested in video games, TV, walking around the city and doing anything really if my friends are around
>>
>>32177835
not a fossil, but a mon to help you find fossils... Excadrill maybe?

>>32177790
Mawile because trust and anxiety issues

>>32177533
Dhelmise because ship officer and steelworker
>>
bump away from shitpost
>>
Mexican

>im not very smart but i always put effort in every job or work i get and things usually go fine
>very early in my life i started reading books like Narnia and i got obsessed with anything that features fantasy worlds and or portals to other worlds
>problem is because of that i never learned how people interact with eachother in the real world
>i learned all about that "never give up" willpower stuff that you see in cartoon protagonist
>and well that helps me a lot to always do a good job studying and working
>but that attitude couldn't help me make friends im just seen as a weird guy most of the time
>i never had a gf
>everyday i think what is the point of being good at my job if i don't even like it
>i also really wish i could travel to any fantasy world like one piece or pokemon where things are just more simple for people like me i feel like i could have adventures and make friends there
>when im not busy with my job i draw and sometimes animate stuff for my webcomic
>in my head i talk with my characters a lot, similar stuff happens when i play pokemon i talk to my team
>>
>>32168589
Let me give you a bit of good advice, anon...You can't run from who you are.
>>
Germany, a little village near Karlsruhe
I was born into a young, intact family. soon, my father found out my mother was a cheating whore, family split up, i was tossed around between my gold-digging mom and my father who had shouldered mothers debts because he didnt want my lil sis to grow up poor.
i had o earn everything myself through hard work and sometimes luck.

Now i live together with my beautiful wive, whos also otaku-eque and a fan of pokemon and metal like me.
>>
>>32178985
Munna. Your wishes combined with the determination to do things at your best makes you shine out more than normal people in its search for dreams to eat. What may come as a parasite is actually more of a symbiotic relationship. Though you may never attain what you desire from these fantasies, the dream mist that Munna produces may sometimes be a convenient window into myriad worlds.

Because giving you Ludicolo would just be too easy.
>>
>>32169967
>>32174690
Thank you, both of you. I'd love to take care of a Wimpod and make it feel safe like I never did. It kinda lines up with how one day I'd like to adopt and give them the childhood I always wanted.

And I feel like Mightyena is perfect. It's hard to believe they're dark types if you've ever cared for one in Amie. I raised one in OR and used it despite that it was kinda challenging. They remind me of a dog I used to love that protected me before my mom got rid of her.
>>
File: 1483660228633.gif (121KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
1483660228633.gif
121KB, 500x276px
>>32166359
I was born in georgia, and spent my life in colorado and california, i'm in alabama now.
I like vidya, and I have a close knit group of friends (not anymore) I enjoy engineering and science, but i'm a dumbass who will never ever achieve my dreams. I really love robotics, even was on a team in my community college and made it to the world championship (by the way, mexicans shitalk in spanish, and arabs have no idea how to make a decent bot) I am in a fraternity, but not really involved. I just got back into pokemon with Y and Sun. Oh yeah, and I want to die every time I think about my life.

Here have cute eevees.
>>
>>32178985
Altaria
whats a fantasy realm without a dragon?
Altaria are beautiful Pokemon with voices that put people into a dreamy wonderment.
as a child your Swablu would stay up late with you while you read and mused over worlds that never were, soft humming making them all the more real.
you were distanced as a result, but you werent lonely, you had Swablu
as the years went on though, it was harder to hold such a simple mindset. the world is rough.
your Altaria now works as best it can to move you towards your goals, a pretty Pokemon is certainly a way to at least attract conversation.
but now and then, Altaria will sing to you, and youll simply escape into the cloudy worlds youve always dreamed of.
>>
>>32179152
You get Klink. Klink could one day be Klang or even Klingklang. But it will always have an X over one eye.
>>
>>32179055
Murkrow
while many see Murkrow as a sign of misfortune, you quickly found otherwise
after your mother left, you were out clearing your head, when a Murkrow landed on a fence near you and cried out loudly at you.
upset, and sure this was just an insult to injury, you threw a stone at it. it missed, and Murkrow decided to promptly fly onto your head and cry out even louder.
whenever you left your house, Murkrow seemed to be there. you got used to it though, and started enjoying its company when everything else seemed to be going so wrong.
you started to make a little collection of the shiny objects it brought you, and saved up all the spare change for a rain(ier) day.
but one day it brought a necklace. flustered, you eventually found the owner, not finding it in you to keep something so nice.
it was a beautiful woman, with which you found shared many interests, and Murkrow took to right away.
>>
>born in Ontario, grew up in Newfoundland, Canada
>bullied a lot growing up, raised by a single mom
>I draw cartoons and animate stuff on a daily basis and I absolutely hate it
>>
>>32179210
Also I have carpals tunnel so my life is extra suffering.
I take care of plants but they always die. I've never had a pet
>>
File: 1483891862264.png (723KB, 1100x543px) Image search: [Google]
1483891862264.png
723KB, 1100x543px
Been lurking /vp/ for years, never compelled to post anything ever until stumbling upon the unparalleled comfiness of this thread.

I was born and grew up in Singapore, but have just moved to Christchurch, New Zealand with my family to live pretty much for good, having just completed my compulsory Military service.

Been blessed with a great, stable family. Have generally done well in school without really trying, or with any lofty ambitions, with my strengths in English, Mathematics, and basically everything not Science. Currently enrolled to do a double degree in Law and Communications, which I'm looking to start next year.

Through my time both in school and in the military I've never fit in with cool 'kids', but always find myself holding together closely-knit groups of moderately popular individuals (if that makes sense). Most of these friendships, some stretching back 8 years, I still hold on to today.

Most of my spare time in Singapore was spent writing or playing Competitive Pokemon. There's a very strong, tight-knit VGC community there I've been a part of for years. Now in Christchurch I'm looking to develop my previous restrained interest in cars.

Hard to name my favourite Pokemon, but most of those which come to mind involve some shade of blue. (Latios, Hydreigon, Milotic, Metagross, Nihilego...)
>>
>>32179152
I think Elgyem would enjoy doing science and robotics with you

>born and raised in the Pudget Sound area
>grew up with my mom older sister and emotionally abussive dad in the suburbs
>bankrupt due to dads stupid spending, but never went hungry and always had a house
>dropped out after freshmen year of high school
>won acouple awards for art when i was younger
>devoted my life to my cats and local strays
>im not allowed to talk when people are driving because i make them laugh too hard
>heavily medicated at all times, all legal. can't remember the last time my pupils were normal sized
>dad kiled himself last year, still live with my mom and sister in the same house as the last 20 or so years
>i enjoy the slot machines at casinos and their free soft drinks
>>
>>32179245
A popplio that you've had from a young age. You both try your best to cheer on everyone around you and keep them close
>>
>>32179249
Alolan Persian. It has a high opinion of itself and can hardly keep it's eyes open, but would always keep you company.
>>
What pokemon would hang out with me while I do nothing around my dorm room?
>>
>Middle of nowhere, Pennsylvania, USA
>Born in China, raised up in Central IL but ended up doing high school in China, now doing undergrad for GIS and remote sensing at Penn State
>parents were professors but always pursuing different teaching facilities so I grew up moving across states (and the Pacific I guess)
>extroverted at first sight but I prefer the quiet of being alone at the end of the day
>always struggled finding an identify between cultures (without being an edgelord)
>drink WAY more than I should
>>
>>32178179
Smoke Lawn or MTG?
>>
>Bulgaria
>small 100k town on the mountain outskirts, beautiful nature
>parents divorced when I was 5
>practically raised by my mom and her parents
>I guess we were middle class, if such thing existed in the early post-soviet days
>I was a quiet kid, always kept a small circle of good friends (no more than 5-6)
>always had good grades
>used to love reading as a kid, then I switched to gaming when I was ~14 and then music when I was 17-18
>I used to bike a lot but I switched to running when I started university
>currently in my second year of uni, I'm studying Engineering
>was diagnosed with minor depression and crippling anxiety 3 years ago
>>
>>32166359
>Lived outside philly suburbs in a wealthy household
>spent most of my time either playing games on my computer or exploring the creek behind my house
>not many friends until highschool
>became socially adept through joining the wrestling team
>now at uni in pittsburgh in a fraternity with a gf
>>32177533
Samorrot
>>32177790
Patrat or sentret
>>32177835
Sandslash or a fossil mon
>>32178179
magnemite
>>32178985
Stoutland
>>32179152
Klink
>>32179249
Eevee because it sounds like you need a friend
>>32179455
>penn state
42-39 DESU
also you get a farfetch'd
>>32180244
elekid or electibuzz
>>
wew reading through these it seems that a lot of us have issues

>>32175476
Glameow
>>32176310
Espeon
>>32176358
Scrafty
>>32176417
Alakazam
>>32176636
Aggron/Torterra
>>
>>32178985
Smeargle
>>32179055
Houndour
>>32179284
Snorlax
>>
>>32180258
Machoke
>>32166660
Porygon Z
>>32166906
Torterra
>>32167178
Meowth
>>32168579
Gogoat
>>
Came to Australia overseas at 3 (legally) and now I'm studying Mechatronics at uni. Hobbies include programming, creative writing, math, physics, tabletop games, hiking, movies, and doing just whatever with friends. Also i'm fluent in both English and my native language.

I'm a pretty sarcastic guy, though I like to think i'm self-aware enough to turn it on and off at the right times. Also I'm really passionate about telling/hearing stories, no matter if they're in movies, shows, books, etc.
>>
>Born in a big city, but was raised in very rural, wooded town on the east coast of the US.
>spent childhood playing vidya and exploring the forest
>picked on as a kid but played sports, trained in martial arts, started lifting heavily
>rebellious as a teen, fell in with social outcasts. No problem getting girls though.
>went to college for law but ended up starting an online marketing business instead
>moved to Connecticut with fiance
>into tech, fitness, outdoor activities and vidya
>kind of look and dress like a lumberjack now
>>
File: 1487335979820.jpg (229KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1487335979820.jpg
229KB, 1280x1280px
Stats:6'1, hwyte, in middle Pennsylvania, skinny, short brown hair, male/female

Attributes: Weak as shit, cant tun or be really active for long, smart but I hardly try, good at talking to people about their feelings and making them feel better, god-tier luck even if I screw up shit works out perfect for me 98% of the time, still in HS

Background:Diagnosed with autism at age two, aides following me in elementary badically ruined my chances of having friends, bullied throughout elementary and middle school, family was and still is a wreck but I live in a stable household now with my mum and stepdad. Mentally abused by my grandmother and aunt earlier and through the middle of my life, mom was a drug addict, dad had a gambling problem and cheated on my mom several times, moved to new district

Confusing feels by teenage years, find out Im bi, virgin with boys but have taken 5 virginities, really want to find a loving boyfriend to take care of me, make me into a housewife and cum in my boipussy, or wants a really autistic and dependent grill to take care of and love and cuddle and play vidya with

Possibly trans, I really find myself thinking about taking hormones and crossdressing but I realize my face is too masculine and my voice is too deep to pull it off

Dont bully too hard, Im fragile
>>
>>32180529
>male/female

What in the fuck does that mean? Are you a hermaphrodite?
>>
>>32180578
Never mind, I read your post and see that you're very mentally ill. Hope you get the help you need, friend.
>>
>>32180529
>>32180578
>>32180593
Also you get Mr Mime.
>>
>>32180578
>>32180593
>>32180621
B-bully...
>>
>>32180784
Please seek professional therapy.
>>
>London, England, UK.
>Ghetto area
>alcoholic dad, 3 brothers who are older and bigger, many fights growing up.
> MMA (mixed martial arts) since 7, quite a few amatuer fights in various combat sports. Train 3rs a day 6 days a week.
>not bad looking, good with girls. Extreme Master/Daddydom in bed.
>>
>>32180852
You had to know this was coming.
>>
>>32180863
How did i not think of that! XD
>>
>>32180852
DLC:
>can be very caring and empathetic
>lond distance relationship with qt hispanic gril from usa for over a year now.
>she actually isnt fucking insane.
>want to be traditonal "manly man" masculine, it suits me.
>>
>Japan
>Live on a mountain
>Never very unique or stand out in anyway
>Dad runs a Tofu shop.
>He taught me how to drive and I've been helping him with deliveries since middle school.
>Drive a piece of junk toyota
>Awkward friend gets really into racing
>For some reason he is obsessed with drifting
>He gets me into illegal street racing
>>
File: krokorok_by_xous54-d56krv7.png (145KB, 537x559px) Image search: [Google]
krokorok_by_xous54-d56krv7.png
145KB, 537x559px
>>32180903
>>
>>32180852
>>32180871
>>32180895
>ghetto brit
>likes to talk about self
>ego dwarfs the sun
>uses emoticons on 4chan

There, I summed it up for you.
>>
>>32180933
Hole up. I didnt say I was ghetto. I just gre up there. Im a student and smart and stuff bro. Or should I say cuz?
>>
>>32166359
>Philippines
>spent my youth in Manila
>moved to Singapore to live with my mom
>got into alot of fights in Elementary School
>now studying hard to get into a good tertiary
>>
File: mienfoo_by_xous54-d3j3mv0.png (76KB, 413x566px) Image search: [Google]
mienfoo_by_xous54-d3j3mv0.png
76KB, 413x566px
>>32180976
>>
>american
>banjo player
>dumpster diver
>studying writing
>>
>>32166359
Chicagoland suburb, a mile awayfrom Lake Michigan. Grew up playing hockey because I loved fist fighting and lifting weights in my garage. Always a bit of a loner
>>
File: 33524740.jpg (18KB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
33524740.jpg
18KB, 400x273px
>>32180948
>>
File: Mista_color_profile.png (958KB, 508x639px) Image search: [Google]
Mista_color_profile.png
958KB, 508x639px
>Puerto Rico
>Watched TV 18 hours a day as a kid
>Video Games (mainly Pokemon)
>Obsessed with electronics and the internet
>Reaches point where everybody's worried about me, even teachers.
>In reality just high metabolism and teenage blues
>Grow out of it in High School
>Studied system security
>Landed decent job
>Moved in with senile great grandma to take care of her
>At some point got into ghosts and stuff too.
Never moved out of the island, never payed much mind to anything besides my hobbies.
>>
>>32166359
>Liberal white boy in North Currlina. Probably trapped in this state for life.
>Fresh out of college, studied Zoology and Environmental Science.
>Back at school for a teaching license. Working in a Veterinary Emergency Room in the meantime.

[spoilers]Rock types are my favorite, if that helps with any ideas[/spoilers]
>>
>>32181221
Oh, and I can't spoiler properly, either
>>
>>32181139
Queq
>>
>>32181221
Stantler.
>>
>>32181335
Can I ask how you came up with stantler?

and can I get another one?
>>
>>32181399
Veterinary school and environmental science just made you sound like a faggot herbivore who would wear khapri pants and get along well with a stantler
>>
>>32181600
>You must be a faggot treehugger because you like animals

Wow, that wasn't just a jump to conclusions, that was a triple-axle backflip from the high dive. The judges are giving all 10s. You might just beat the Russians if you keep this up, Anon.

fuck you
>>
>>32181800
Seems like I hit a nerve
>>
>>32180903
That sounds cool as fuck

Now you just need to get into eurobeat
>>
>>32180903
Togetic
>>
>>32166359
22 year old autist but tall and not greasy.

Living grew up in San Francisco but live in two other nearby cities with my hippie dad in a ghetto and my BuzzFeed feminist mom in a Podunk normie town.

Still go to school in San Francisco recently got my first job.
>>
>>32166359
>USA (Florida)
>Not a very good home life
>Attempted suicide at 14
>Move out at 18
>Life improves rapidly
>Graduating with two BAs in May
>>
lived in greece until i was 14, then i moved to Wisconsin. Parents arent divorced but my mother still lives in greece. Work in the local restaurant with 2 buddies if mine. The three of us often go to old abandoned places just to check them out and explore (no grafiti).
>>
>>32182400
Deino or equivalent difficult dragon. A rough start but you've grown so strong despite your troubles homelife.
>>32185169
Zigzagoon seems good. Or Timburr because Greece, and it was found in places like you might explore.
>>32182270
Wobuffet easily
>>
File: IMG_0120.jpg (83KB, 708x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0120.jpg
83KB, 708x530px
Hi pplz. My name is Richard Head Dingleberry and I come from the great republic of Pen Island, located inbetween Canada the north pole. I am currently 2 decades old and im in my third year of university at Sweatea Bhals academy, located aboot 30 min from home. My mom is an Eskimo and my dad's an elf but they divorced when I was about 4 months old so he was never rly around much. My mom delivers babies for a living, it's a bit different up here. You know how storks bring babies to ppl in cartoons and stuff? kinda like that.but I digress. I wasn't exactly the smartest kid in school and Im obviously autistic so I didn't have many friends. I also embarrassed myself alot, probably bcuz i had a crush on my teacher (i was homeschooled btw) I got into pokemon when I was 13 1/2, when HGSS came out. Soul silver was my first game. I chose Cyndaquil and I have absolutely no regrets.
>>
>>32185797
You're easily mudbray
>>32185169
>>32182400
>>32182270
>>32185797
Rate others you pos
>>
>>32166359
>Grew up in Australia
>Work in Television
>Hate to be bored
>>
Ohio USA
Generic Nerdy guy
Work at a card shop.
>>
>>32186298
Elgyem
>>
>>32175538
>>32175546
More aloof than energetic.
>>
Army grunt, used to be unmotivated and depressed, now just apathetic
Calm and don't talk a lot
I like anime and shooting
>>
>>32185819
Rotom
>>
>>32187140
Magnezone
>>
Grew up about 30 minutes from Chicago. Really peaceful suburban live with a caring family. People say I'm to nice, and I've been in bad positions because sometimes I just don't know how to say no. It's made me tougher as a person but I still get emotional if I do anything to upset my parents.
Growing up I could never decide what I wanted to do with my life. I joined many cooking classes hoping to become a chef, and I've always been amazing with animals, but my love for videogames and character design led me to become a digital artist by hobby. I'm now going to college to learn to animate, but it may change in the future.

>>32187140
Ekans
>>
File: falaise_5865.jpg (300KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
falaise_5865.jpg
300KB, 1200x801px
>swiss
>russian mom, spend most of childhood in russia
>fail to integrate in school
>back to small swiss hometown
>make friends at 14 in high school
>collectively drink and do drugs for five years (mandatory lenght of high school in my canton)
>by the end of it, still a virgin
>living with parents, dropped out of uni twice (once managing to pass all exams but missing two credits because I forgot up to the very existence of a class)
>generally autistic, smoke weed almost daily, happy
>write a lot/make music
>will probably end up in a librarian apprenticeship or NEETing away writing neo-psych retrofuturistic exegetic sci-fi mind-expanding boogaloo criminal novels about toucan blood

Pic related, is my hometown
>>
nice blog thread, faggots
>new england usa
>born and raised in ghetto
>dad got addicted to crack and left when i was 4
>yes i am 100% white
>moved out of ghetto into fucking jewish suburb
>antisocial
>diagnosed autism
>slightly abusive childhood
>had a bunch of surgeries as a kid, defective organs and all
>had a tight circle of friends, all of which stabbed me in the back over one small incident
>got clinically depressed and self harmed for a little while
>had a severely emotionally and physically abusive ex-girlfriend for over a year and a half
>always been underweight
>still full on emo hair with all black wardrobe and shit despite not being depressed or anything anymore
>have cute hobbies like baking cookies
>dark types best types
gimme replies
>>
>>32187162
Thanks anon
>>
>>32187551
Scrafty
>>
>>32187494
Shroomish
>>
>>32187261
Sunflora
>>
Mannheim, Germany
Moved around a lot as a kid from Italy to Japan to eventually the US due to father's work. I had to take etiquette and ballroom dance lessons as a kid to not embarrass my family at big wig official functions but hated it pretty much the whole time and instead loved tinkering and messing with electronics. Now i'm a successful master electrician and lighting designer of a respected theatre not far from my hometown
>>
>>32187551
I feel like you and an Inkay would get along
>>
Live in new Zealand
Got into a lot of fights in primary school
Not many friends
Got better in highschool but still pretty introverted and self concious
Got over most of my insecurities when i finished highschool
Have a lot of friends now and im considered the edgy one cause i go on 4chan and they all think thats dodgy
>>
>>32187800
I wanna say Spinda
>>
>>32187800
pangoro for evolving because of dark influence

>>32187769
Rotom to help you with your electronics

>>32187551
Slurpuff which complements your wardrobe and helps you bake cookies and feeds you while murdering dark types for you
>>
File: bisharp_by_superkusokao-d3hhy86.png (171KB, 439x800px) Image search: [Google]
bisharp_by_superkusokao-d3hhy86.png
171KB, 439x800px
>>32187840
>murdering dark types
no thanks
>>
>>32182270
are we supposed to judge you for where you live and what your parents do?
>>
>Born an grew up in west philly
>Been on the playground for most of my youth
>I've always been pretty laid back, everything was alway cool
>Played basketball when school was out
>Someday some troublemakers showed up the neighborhood and I even got into a fight with them once
>My mom wanted me to get out of there and organized a flight to her brother in LA for me.
>>
>>32188350
Golisopod
>>
>flip
>is spoiled
>very outgoing when I was younger
>growing old, the less outgoing I am
>felt regret and felt left out at everything because I'm always home and don't go out for parties
>dumb and lazy
>has problem socializing with other people
>>
Born and raised in Belize,
Very average when I was younger,
Eventually became heavily aware of social issues in my country
I was studying In Canada to return and help my country advance. Want to take up politics to aid others, prepared to face and fight corruption my country's government is notorious for allowing
>>
File: 6c30dd66f6d1985308d46964250e95af.jpg (139KB, 1103x1103px) Image search: [Google]
6c30dd66f6d1985308d46964250e95af.jpg
139KB, 1103x1103px
I'm from Jewland.
I'm the kind of person who purposely lies and fakes his emotions to get what he wants, though I'm really shallow and empty on the inside. I also really like Alice Margatroid.
>>
>>32189198
Braixen
>>
>>32189115
Riolu
>>
File: IMG_2543.jpg (54KB, 720x543px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2543.jpg
54KB, 720x543px
>live in a small country in europe
>city famous for it's big harbor
>its almost always rainy and cold
>spend most of my youth inside because of this
>also because of anthrophobia due to sexual abuse
>lost mom at pretty young age
>feel lonely a lot but entertain myself
>hobbies include drawing, videogames, sewing and just generally crafting
>i also love spooky/paranormal things and enjoy reading/playing/watching horror themed stuff
>despite being a huge coward and getting terribly scared afterwards
>i love blankets, tea and plushies
>animals are great especially cats
>scared of fish though
>i'm a softie that just wants some love ;_;
>>
Grew up in a rural, wooded town in the northeast US. Not right on the ocean but not too far.

Long-time martial artist, into computers, gaming, fitness, and nature.

I'm not extremely outgoing, but don't have any trouble interacting with people and being charismatic if the situation calls for it. Incidentally, I look hard to approach without meaning to be.

I run an online business and am married.

>>32187769
Gallade

>>32187800
As someone else said, Pangoro.
>>
>>32191218
If you're a "hardie" that wants just love.
>>
File: IMG_0289.png (318KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0289.png
318KB, 900x900px
>>32191218
A friendly Haunter or Gengar to make you laugh.
Do you like being choked?
>>
>>32189076
>Glameow
>>
>born and raised in burgerland
>parents were refugees from vietnam along with much of our extended family
>extended family is full of petty and greedy fucks and wouldn't know the meaning of a family if money wasn't involved
>they constantly make bad decisions and i try to help but always get told off for being a dumb kid who doesn't know how life works
>from childhood to now as an adult, almost every group of friends i know would always inevitably break apart due to some petty drama
>always try to diffuse tensions before they escalate but it almost never works
>get told i look intimidating despite the fact that i actually like talking to people and meeting them
>so tired from all the bullshit that i wish people would stop being dicks and that i could just live a quiet and peaceful life
>pretty much just drinking my troubles away whenever i can
>>
>>32191384
Pawniard
>>
>born and raised in Ohio
>mother from very conservative Christian family, father from the projects
>smart kid, did really well throughout school
>love baseball, but only a mediocre athlete
>love playing the trumpet
>free time is spent almost entirely online
>get to college and start losing motivation, barely getting my degree
>spend two years searching for job with zero success, feel awful about sitting around at home online all day
>now signed up to join the Air Force, leave for Basic in 7 weeks
>>
File: anons.png (37KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
anons.png
37KB, 510x546px
>Spent most of my early life moving around the east coast
>Around ten years old finally got a permanent home in northeast ohio with mom and stepdad
>Not many friends, only a few close ones
>Spend time walking around my small town and the surrounding forests alone or with others as well as staying inside playing vidya and drawing
>also a marching band fag
>Currently a senior in high school, accepted into a college close by.my current home
>>
No one else post without assigning Pokemon to others.
>>
>>32191800
my post
>>32191384
Trapinch

>>32191654
Umbreon

>>32191218
Delcatty or Skitty
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.