[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lenora, Iris are hated by /vp/ >Olivia, Mallow, and other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: C5QHQvrUkAQVVyq.png (586KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C5QHQvrUkAQVVyq.png
586KB, 1000x1000px
>Lenora, Iris are hated by /vp/
>Olivia, Mallow, and other dark skinned characters from alola are well received by /vp/ even though they mostly share a similar skin color
pls explain
>>
>>32164803
>Lenora is married
>Nobody asked for Iris to become champion/cucking Hilbert out of BW2 for those unaware of why Hilbert wasn't in BW2
It's not a race thing dipshit.
>>
Iris is hated because of the anime, people are indifferent to Lenora.
>>
>>32164813
In the game data Hilda appears as a potential of the PWT, only her though and she just says "..." like Red.
>>
>>32164803
Lenora is just kind of ugly, idk. Bad hair.
Iris I have particular hatred towards but she's kind of "who?" champion unless you watch the anime.
Olivia has a personality and backstory that is admittedly not huge for an RPG, but is enough for people to latch onto and make up stuff to have a personality for her. Also she's apparently very attractive, although the pronounced lip turns me away.
Mallow is very cute and (see above), plus she gets her own little sidequest.
>>
T A N

A

N
>>
>>32164845
woops, meant no particular hatred towards. I don't watch the anime.

Also would like to add Mallow has a very cute personality
>>
>>32164803
>Dark skinned
Olivia and Mallow are samoans
Lenora is afroamerican
Iris is native american

Simply, people hate continental bitches
>>
File: bad.png (80KB, 250x400px) Image search: [Google]
bad.png
80KB, 250x400px
>>32164803
HOW COME YOU LIKE SOME BLACK CHARACTERS BUT NOT OTHER BLACK CHARACTERS? THEY'RE BOTH BLACK!

yeah but they're completely different charcters. That's like saying how can you like Cynthia but not Tierno they mostly share a similar skin color
>>
Probably because the characterization in Unova is dogshit while quality characterization for the series is the sole redeeming factor of the Alola games so far
>>
>>32164803
Most people(I think) dislike Iris b/c of the anime. It's a pretty shitty reason but Serena also has this same problem atm. But also b/c they wanted the protags to be champ. I don't think any protag other than Red will get that treatment. I'm personally okay with that, idk man, there's just something wrong with making them appear when your not the one controlling them.
>>
>>32164803
Cause Iris and Lenora are shit-waifus.
>>
>>32164887

You're a moron if you try to apply IRL races to Japanese fictional characters.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.