[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Xerneas stronger than Yveltal and even Zygarde? It hits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 897px-Sugimori_716.png (491KB, 897x1197px) Image search: [Google]
897px-Sugimori_716.png
491KB, 897x1197px
Why is Xerneas stronger than Yveltal and even Zygarde? It hits them both super effectively, and Core Enforcer can't even affect it, and therefore not even erease Fairy Aura.
>>
>>32161454
Because life triumphs over death
haha jk, it's because gen 6 needed to shill fairies super hard so they made the legendary incredibly good.
>>
Good always wins.
>>
>>32161454
It's also funny how each of Zygardes types show no effect on Xerneas and Yveltal, altough it is supposed to keep then in balance.
>>
>>32161470
>Yveltal
Thousand Arrows says otherwise.
>>
Because the god of the forest is well-nigh unstoppable.
>>
>>32161454
>Poochyena used Roar
>Xerneas's Power Herb was wasted!
>>
>>32161507
It doesn't even need Geomancy to faint them
>>
>>32161460
this
>>
>>32161461
>Good
then why do they screw up with fighting pokemon?
fairies are nasty little tricksters who fuck shit up just on principle alone
>>
>>32161461
lore =/= gameplay
Lore-wise Zygarde doesn't even need its complete form to balance the ecosystem and stay above most of legendaries of the world.
>>
>>32162015
lore also describes magcargo as hotter than the sun, certain pokemon knocking down mountains but none of those mean jackshit when actual fighting happens
>>
>>32161460
This. Xerneas was made to sell the Fairy type to everyone:
>girly concept (rainbow deer) to portray the general themes behind Fairy
>majestic rather than cutesy for a wider appeal
>masculine animal to help sell the idea to boys
>OP for the players that value competitive worth
>>
>>32161461
If that were true, Yveltal would be the best
>>
>>32162071
yveltal is destruction, which is always portrayed as evil.
>>
>>32162019
Battle rules =/= Outside World
>>
>>32161454
Every gen with 2 legends has a legend that beats the other.

Ho-Oh>Lugia
Kyogre>Groudon
Dialga?>Palkia? (I don't know how it was in g4, I like palkia more but I'm inclined to say Dialga wins)
Ho-Oh still > Lugia
Zekrom>Reshiram
White Kyurem>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black Kyurem
Xerneas>Yveltal (ironically the smallest powergap)
Primal Groudon>Primal Kyogre (although a slower P-Kyogre still murders P-Groudon, it's equally fucked the other way around)
Lunala>Solgaleo

The third legends, with the exception of Rayquaza, can't do much to the others until they get their "better" forms. Giratina-A is fine, but nothing special back there. Kyurem is shit. Zygarde 50% was shit.
>>
File: third legendary progression.png (1MB, 3253x1765px) Image search: [Google]
third legendary progression.png
1MB, 3253x1765px
>>32162784
Reminder
>>
>>32162901
Yeah, but until then Necrozma is only good with mat block evopass
>>
>>32162784
Dialga's more popular but I think Palkia is stronger. It's faster, has the better signature move, and as aura sphere (Well they all do but Dialga is steel)
>>
>>32162901
Knowing GF it will fuse with the UBs but every form stays pure Psychic because xD
>>
>>32162985
Dialga is better in Ubers and wins vs Palkia in a 1v1.
>>
>>32162985
Palkia I find more usable and better looking, but Dialga didn't get smashed by fairies.
>>
>>32162015
I thought Rayquaza was supposed to balance the ecosystem
>>
>>32163337
Palkia was more usable in gen 4/5, I think. But then the Xerneas nation attacked, plus primal groudon really did seal both, but especially palkia, away.
>>
>>32162985
Dialga is better because it resists both of Palkia's STABs while Palkia takes super effective from Dragon
>>
>>32163344
Yeah, gen 4's non-event, not-sub legends really got fucked over. I think Giratina-O is still ok though, right?
>>
>>32163395
Even the event legends. Out of all the gen 4 legendaries, only Heatran, Giratina-O and Arceus made it out alright. The rest have fallen from grace in their tiers.
>>
>>32163408
Ouch, even Manaphy and Darkrai?
Well I guess Darkrai had it coming with the void nerf and Manaphy has better tail glow competition in Xurkitree now that I think about it.
>>
>>32163351
Maybe I'm stupid, but steel/dragon takes neutral damage from dragon, right?
>>
File: darkrai.png (767KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
darkrai.png
767KB, 1280x1280px
>>32163433
Darkrai is basically a shittier weavile at this point with no Dark Void. Manaphy is bad without perma-rain backing it up.

desu darkrai should just get out of ubers already, what is it even doing there? Tapu Koko and Pheromosa are a million times more broken
>>
>>32163465
Eh, poor guy. I guess his stats back him up? Idk.
Seems like the special attacking version of the physical Weavile.
>>
>>32163344
Yep, palkia was a motherfucker in gen 5.
>>
>>32163494
AKA inferior, without Knock Off it's not as good. The only merit it really has in this meta is a fast, strong sludge bomb, honestly.
>>
>>32162901
dude fibonacci lmao
>>
>>32163511
And not having Ice type attached to it
>>
>>32161454
Xerneas has a better ass
>>
>>32164303
Xerneas is one of those Pokemon that would probably taste delicious when properly cooked but Yveltal would taste like ash and bone.
>>
>>32163092
>implying Necrozma-Guzzlord isn't the strongest form and haven't Dragon type
>>
>>32163338
Rayquaza is Groudon and Kyogre's babysitter. They fight? Rayquaza stops them.
Zygarde is supposed to be pretty much the last line of defense of the Earth when everything will be fucked, I don't even think there's a legendary above Z excepting Sinnoh's legends (literal dimensional gods)
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.