[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DP aka double penetration was the last pokemon game until the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: pokemon-soundtrack-640x640.jpg (109KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-soundtrack-640x640.jpg
109KB, 640x640px
DP aka double penetration was the last pokemon game until the pokemon started to just look ridiculous & based off of silly shit like furniture.

Look within you, you know it to be true.
>>
>>32159767
AGREED
Gen 4 was the peak
>>
File: HOW.jpg (43KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
HOW.jpg
43KB, 500x255px
Meh, i used to think so too and shitposted alot about this but honestly i'm not so sure anymore.

If you're around the age of 20 after D/P that's when the franchise started to be less interesting in your eyes (or at least in mind)

also the graphics from black and white onwards were a big upgrade.

Been out of school for a year now (fuck college) and have had alot of time on my hands, trying the games out and what not and after playing them i can see the appeal. (granted i've only played b/w) but since i liked it i'd imagine b/w2 and x/y i'd also probably enjoy

so idk
>>
There was literally a pile of shit in gen 1. Pokémon have always look ridiculous.
>>
>>32159767
Gen 4 probably has the most forgettable evolutionary lines in all of pokemon.

Finneon, Glameow, Skorupi, Skuntank, etc.
>>
I think palkia and dialga were the point when the designs started to be shit.
>>
>DP
>literally the game with the worst designs
>third version literally had furnituremon
>>
>>32159767
>based off shit like furniture
I'm not sure any generation had furniture based pokemon, except maybe rotom forms from plat. Are you talking about just household objects? Like magnets or balloons or whatever? Because gen 1 had magnemite and gen 4 had drifloon. Bronzong was just a giant bell with a face.

Just so you know, I'm not calling it shit. Luxray is my bro. However, every generation had good and bad designs. Just because you started with a generation does not automagically mean anything past that is ugly newshit digimon
>>
>generation that introduced Rotom line
>>
File: Rotom[1].jpg (64KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
Rotom[1].jpg
64KB, 640x428px
>>32159767
>until the pokemon started to just look ridiculous & based off of silly shit like furniture.
Way to invalidate your own statement OP.
>>
>>32160733
technically, he stated that diamond and pearl were the last games, not that 4th was the last generation, and the rotom forms weren't introduced until plat. I assume he saw that and decided that pokemon was ruined forever.

Either way he's a faggot
>>
>>32160760
It's still technically invalidated by all that came before it (Johto introduced alphabet soup pokemon, for example)
>>
>>32160201
After the age of 20 when DP came out? Or currently around the age of 20?
>>
>>32160711
>reasonable argument

REEEEEEEE GTFO
>>
>>32159767
Literally the rotom gen. I love G4, it's my second favourite, but it certainly had silly shit like furniture.
>>
>>32160509
>skorupi
>skuntank

officially Shit Taste™
>>
>>32159767
I will never, ever understand this argument or the hate for Pokemon designed after inanimate objects. This has been true for literally every generation of Pokemon.
>>
>>32159767
absolutely hated diamond and pearl for the lack of fire types - only the starter, heatran, and the ponyta line
>>
>>32160664
...which is why we're only talking about D&P. You paying attention, anon?
>>
>>32160711
>balloons
>household objects
Do you have any fucking clue what a household object actually is?
>>
>>32159767
I was 12 when DP came out here and I thoguht since then that they're shit.
Ten years later I'm still sure they're shit.
>>
>>32159767
No, not even remotely true. If anything it started with Gen 4, as it introduced shit like Togekiss and Rhyperior.

Now, I'm not saying I dislike those Pokemon. They grew on me, and overall I quite liked the Sinnoh games. But when I played D/P for the first time, I was taken aback by how fucking weird everything was.
>>
>>32159767
Is this a joke?

gen 4 has, by far, the worst designs in the series. Littered with babymon and cross gen shit ruining previous designs like rypherior, the original pokemon is presents arn't good either with the exception of a handful

and the fucking legendaries, holy fuck. Just look at the garbage you posted. The worst part is, they are some of the better designs alongside giratina and arceus. Then we have 3 shitty cutemon manaphy, phione, and shaymin alongside shit designs like crescelia and heatran.

Fuck off sinnohfetus

P.S., gen 2's designs are on par with gen 5 and gen 6/7 are better
>>
>>32159767
But gen 4 introduced rotom... It literally turns into objects... Your point is?
>>
>>32161831
My point being that you are fucking idiot for not being able to read. We are talking about Diamond and Pearl here, kid.
>>
>>32160509
>>32160711
>>32160713
>>32160733
>>32160760
>>32161238
>>32161392
>>32161435
>>32161831

We're not taking about gen 4, we're talking about Diamond & pearl. Specifily after DP.

Know the difference and learn how to fucking read.

Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>32162149
Are you fucking retarded? Half the posts you quoted are talking about D/P specifically.
>>
>>32159767
>was the last pokemon game until the pokemon started to just look ridiculous & based off of silly shit like furniture.
You mean it was the first pokemon game to have ridiculous pokemon.
After all it was the gen that people started the whole Digimon and over designed memes.
>>
>literally the gen that introduced shit like Bronzong and Probopass
>last game with no ridiculous and ugly designs

Sinhoe detected
>>
>>32162924
>Bronzong and Probopass
You mean the 2 best pokemon ever

If you don't dig thoes pokemon you have shit taste.
Also since you think this is a gen war>>32162149
>>
>>32159767
Gen 1 had little fluff balls with eyes and ears, a clown, a blackface voodoo bitch, not to mention Pokeballs that were actually Pokemon hohoho
you're an idiot if you think they ever had design standards
>>
Pokemon was never good
>>
File: 1490308841631.jpg (306KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1490308841631.jpg
306KB, 500x700px
Reminder that Golurk is cooler then anything kanto ever gave us.

Also that Alola has the designs in the series to date.
>>
>>32159767
Sad truth.
>>
>>32159767
>the last pokemon game until the pokemon started to just look ridiculous & based off of silly shit like furniture.

You said this when you're naming the game that has some of the worst legendaries, literally let's make a god pokemon, a devil pokemon and box art legendaries that can bend space and time.
>>
D/P (platinum fixes a lot) are the worst pokemon games. the pokedex is complete fucking garbage
>>
>>32162149
yeah the pokemon designs are shit in gen 4, what of it?
>>
>>32164547
>bend time
What drugs are you on, anon?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.