[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were given the chance to combine currently unrelated Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 250px-236Tyrogue.png (59KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-236Tyrogue.png
59KB, 250x250px
If you were given the chance to combine currently unrelated Pokemon into a single line which would it be?

I'll say the obvious Miltank and Tauros to start with.
>>
>>32158605
Miltank and Tauros
Volbeat and Illumise
Sawk and Throh
>>
Luvdisc and Alomomola are kind of obvious if not meme worthy

I'd almost say Bouffalant as Unovan Tauros but they're both normal types so what's the point, a Sassy Black Lady version of Miltank would be funny though.
>>
>>32158624
>Luvdisc and Alomomola

Don't say that you'll summon him
>>
Aggron and Tyranitar were version exclusives back in X and Y, and were kinda treated as rival pokemon. Both super powerful rock types, one protecting the enviroment, the other destroying it.They also have adorable first forms and badass final forms.

Put, like, 40 points into Aggron's Special Defense, add 20 to its attack, and then add in the last ten to its speed so that way it feels more like a parallel to Tyranitar.
>>
>>32158618

>Volbeat and Illumise

Already related through breeding
>>
If Cleffa and Ghastly didn't exist I think Gengar and Clefairy would make an interesting split line with a normal type baby.
>>
>>32158624
>a Sassy Black Lady version of Miltank
I want this
>>
>>32158644
What is this meme?
>lurk more
That's what I've been doing for years, and you only say "him" every time.
It takes just as much effort to reply with an insult as with an explanation.
>>
>>32159058
Some guy said he though alomomola evolved into luvdisc as a kid and everyone memed on him for being underage
>>
>>32159058
There's a namefag on this very board who "thought alomomola was an evolution of luvdisc" when he was young, implying he was a kid during BW, which means he's a fucking kid. He's obnoxious, sure, but the autists here have a heart attack every time someone mentions alomomola now. I can't decide which one's worse, the fag or the fallout.
>>
>>32159090
t. Brett
>>
File: split-evolution.png (488KB, 1150x1150px) Image search: [Google]
split-evolution.png
488KB, 1150x1150px
Single-stage mons are dumb.
>>
File: pikachu-mask.jpg (61KB, 450x523px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu-mask.jpg
61KB, 450x523px
pichu now evolves into every goddamn pseudochu.
plusule, minun, emolga, dedenne, pachirisu, or togedemaru with different held items. Pikachu by level.
>>
>>32158679
Gee Hoenn, you get to have THREE pseudos now?
>>
>>32158776
That's stupid
>>
>>32158605
Aren't tauros and miltank on the same pokedex page together in SM?
>>
It's still dumb Tauros and Miltank aren't related through breeding. They had the perfect opportunity with gen II.
>>
>>32158605
Not exactly combining into one evolution line, but I always thought Genesect was meant to be a reference to Mewtwo, but it's only 600 BST
instead of 680
>>
>>32158605
Maractus should evolve from Cacnea
Carbink and Diancie should be linked in some way in-game, not just in Pokédex entries
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 385x448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 385x448px
>>32158605
Heracross and Pinsir, maybe give it the Tyrogure treatment and have it it combines the lines and add a third possible evo as well.
>>
>>32159251
I can digg this
>>
Sawk and Throh, Miltank and Tauros, and maybe Heracross and Pinsir.

Oh, Luvdisc and Alomomola too.
>>
>>32161077
I think the third possible evo is not gonna happen because they already have mega evos
>>
>>32161616
I think the guy meant a bug version of hitmontop to the first two
>>
>Finally just bite the bullet and make the Nidorans one pokemon and fix Nidoqueen breeding
>Miltank and Tauros
>Luvdisc and Alomomola
>Sigilyph and Unown
>Braviary and Mandibuzz
>Minior evolves into Solrock and Lunatone
>>
>>32162464
>Minior evolves into Solrock and Lunatone
If it didn't have the snazzy gimmick that makes it a legit threat and decent stats, I would agree.
>>
File: thonking.png (7KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
thonking.png
7KB, 112x112px
>>32162464
>sigilyph and unown
training a full team of 6 unowns to level 25 each makes them combine into one sigilyph at the level of the highest unown?
(this would make johto farming the hardest since they only come at level 5, but oras the easiest since they come in 36-38 in mirage spots)
>>
>>32158618
>>32158624
>>32159251
>>32162464
>>32161036
Seconding these. bump!
>>
File: 137405_320.jpg (36KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
137405_320.jpg
36KB, 320x240px
This. I always thought it was like this as a kid. And even there was this sticker album.
>>
>>32158605
Pansage, Pansear and Panpour get a Normal-type baby form based on "Do No Evil".

Make Basculin an alternate evolution of Carvanha. It has the same BST as Sharpedo, and comes with either red or blue stripes (where Carvanha is red and blue).
Since Basculin has two abilities though, give the others a second ability to make the transition clearer. I'm thinking Run Away for Carvanha, and either Intimidate or Inner Focus for Sharpedo.

Make Maractus an alternate evolution of Cacnea, with +14 more Speed. Instead of Water Absorb being a Hidden ability for Cacnea and Cacturne, make it their second ability and put Storm Drain in its place.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.