[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't come on /vp/ months before S/M release, can you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 100_8842.jpg (583KB, 2796x1708px) Image search: [Google]
100_8842.jpg
583KB, 2796x1708px
I didn't come on /vp/ months before S/M release, can you convince me to get S/M or not? Why? Why not?
One of last Pokémon titles I've bought was HeartGold in 2010 then I got Alpha Sapphire last year.
>>
>>32157933
Depends on your taste.

If you prefer the story and characters for Sun and Moon, go buy it.

If you prefer the adventuring aspect of the journey, and don't like linear pathways, I'd recommend not picking up S&M.
>>
It's a pokemon game in 3d with comfy as fuck region, cinematic neat story and possibly the best batch of mons ever released. If you like pokemon you'll like this game. But don't ask this board. People here are fucking filled with vocal minority rage. Read some reviews and watch some gameplay
>>
>>32157941
fug just realized messed up.

>If you prefer the story and characters in Pokemon, go buy Sun & Moon

Don't go on less that 2 hours of sleep, kids
>>
File: SM Pokedex.png (3MB, 1089x7144px) Image search: [Google]
SM Pokedex.png
3MB, 1089x7144px
>>32157941
And then there's just a pokemon group. Like, what's your taste in a pokedex.

I made a chart a while ago, showing off what the pokedex in Sun and Moon looks like, b what you can catch form island to island, in the pokeex. Take a good look and see if you like anyhting in there to say if it's a good pokedex I think it's alright
>>
>>32157965
the fuck is that Pokémon below Butterfree and the one next to Alohan Raichu?
>>
>>32157953
Where is the cookie for this maan!!!
I think that i love you!
>>
>>32158032
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-sm/736.shtml
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-sm/737.shtml
>>
>>32157933
>>>371660972
>>
>>32158032
The Charjabug line. I used it during my game and it can be really good. You definitely want to pick up the Eviolite on the second island though, as it won't evolve for a long while and you can make use of its defenses.
>>
>>32158070
???
>>
>>32157953
What gameplay is there even to watch? It's fucking Pokemon, all the games play the exact same way.
>>32157933
If you like slow progression, handholding, and framerate stuttering then SM is for you.
>>
>>32158517
AS was quite handholding but I still liked it despite that.
>>
SM and BW are two Pokemon games that you really have to play for yourself to form an opinion on. Both games kind of do as much right as they do wrong, so there's no consensus on their quality.
>>
>>32158661
I played White on emulator last year, I was post-game but I never continued to play it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.