[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally my mum's toucan gets +10 HP, +5 defence and special

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: scissor bitch.jpg (281KB, 800x549px) Image search: [Google]
scissor bitch.jpg
281KB, 800x549px
Literally my mum's toucan gets +10 HP, +5 defence and special defence, -10 special attack, and fucking Pin Missile for some reason. Is it better than Bravest Bird yet?
>>
>>32157029
Not even close
>>
>>32157029

>60 Speed

Nope
>>
yes add pointless bulk that's not going to help it survive anything anyway instead of more speed, that's gonna improve it for sure
>>
>>32157029
Needs +20 HP, +20 ATK, +10 Defenses and Tail Slap + Flying Multi-hit move.
>>
More bulk would actually be preferable for Toucannon than more speed because its signature move has -3 priority
>>
>>32157060
Nobody would use its signature move even if it had 150/150/150 bulk, anon. It's just not that good a move.
>>
Just take -15 from both defenses and special attack and put them in speed. A sleek toucan shouldn't be THAT slow. If it was a fat one i would understand, but Toucannon has literally no reason to be slow like it is right now.
>>
>>32157078

>100 BP
>Burn anything that touches you
>"Not that good a move"
>>
>>32157078
Damn, Beak Blast isn't good? In that case, may as well go with what >>32157039 and >>32157043 want. Scrap the defence boosts and just swap special attack with speed.
>>
>>32157093
Who the fuck in their right mind will attack a toucannon with a contact move? Everything that's super effective against it is either special or doesn't make contact like Stone Edge. Brave Bird is just way better, relying on your opponents to be idiots is never a good strategy. I guess it's better than Drill Peck.
>>
>>32157107
Wow! 75 Speed! Surely this will help!
>>
Literally my mum's toucan gets +100 HP, +150 defence and special defence, -100 special attack and fucking V-Create for some reason. Is it better than Bravest Bird yet?
>>
>>32157107
More bulk would help more, unless you really just went hog wild with the speed. It'd have to take 50 out of Sp. Atk and 10 from HP to be even worth it.
>>
>>32157131
It seems like it'd be easier to make Toucannon more bulky than it would to make it fast. Either way, that special attack needs to go down the drain.
>>
>>32157156
For real. Take 50 from it, 25 in each defense so they hit 100, take 20 from speed and put it in HP so it hits 100. That's the bulk it needs to afford to be that horrible, horrible type.
>>
>>32157119
more than adding +2 def
>>
>>32157110
>Who the fuck in their right mind will attack a toucannon with a contact move?
the same people who use contact moves on rocky helmet and flame body carriers
>>
>>32157189
Oh, the joys of using a Rough Skin Garchomp in last week's competition. Fucking idiots everywhere.
>>
File: garchomp.png (60KB, 250x250px)
garchomp.png
60KB, 250x250px
>>32157189
It makes sense having to do so on shit like Ferrothorn, which is weak to Fighting and would probably have to be hit with it. But who in their right mind would use Dragon Claw over Stone Edge on a Toucannon with Garchomp or Hammer Arm over Stone Edge with Buzzwole? It's just unfeasible in so many OU situations.
>>
oh shit a Toucannon thread
I'm not gonna deny that Toucannon is a bad Pokemon competitively, because yeah, it really isn't the best out there. It sure has some fun moves to use, though. It gets Swords Dance, Overheat, and Boomburst, and a bunch of other stuff.

I have no idea why they decided to make its hidden ability Sheer Force when it's only good for 2 moves, those being Rock Smash and Steel Wing. I wish it was something that it could actually use, like Intimidate or something. But I just want Intimidate because it's thematically appropriate.

Also, why does it not have a multi-hit Flying type attack? That was a missed opportunity. I'll never stop loving Toucannon, though. Help me.
>>
>>32157029
What it needs is a STAB multi hitting move to abuse, then you could at least try slapping a scarf or a band on it.
>>
>>32157291
Body Slam and Flare Blitz when tutors are introduced
plz gf
>>
>>32157291
Man, imagine if Beak Blast was a multi-hit move. However, it probably wouldn't be able to burn anything then unless Toucannon got some sort of Poison Touch for burns.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.