[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /vp/ what kind of box legendaries would you like to see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1489981542854.jpg (106KB, 876x913px) Image search: [Google]
1489981542854.jpg
106KB, 876x913px
So /vp/ what kind of box legendaries would you like to see in the future?
>>
>>32152195
If my wishes came true...

All of these should have suitably badass designs. Despite what waifufags want, I don't think box legends should be waifumons. Closest I' be willing to go is something like Absol where it's sorta cute but badass at the same time.

I also think it'd be really nice if box legends could breed but only with other box legends.

As for some fantasy typings and stats I'd like to play with...

Poison type with high speed
Grass/Fire with lots of bulk. Or just a grass type box legend in general
I'd also be rather pleased to have one that's kinda crappy, almost jokingly so. Like it's amazing in-game but is a total joke in competitive and ends up in OU or, better yet, BL or something. Maybe with a ridiculous typing that doesn't fit its stats, like Electric/Psychic as a slow mixed attacker, stats similar to Rayquaza but less speed and more HP, and a physical Electric signature move. Would be total Knock Off or Earthquake bait but it would be funny.

Maybe a duo based on elderliness and youth, like one's a baby but with crazy powers but it won't grow up for hundreds of years, and the other is old and decrepit but has lived for centuries and has picked up a lot of fun tricks in its time... and is the same species as the baby, just nearly a millennium older.
>>
>>32152195
Dark mega for mewtwo
>>
>>32152246
>>32152257
2 types of people
>>
>>32152317
kek
>>
>>32152195
>Pokemon Bronze and Pokemon Jade
>one box legendary is a huge Greek or Roman solider
>the other box legend is a Chinese warrior
>both are dual Rock-types
>have been fighting for centuries for regional dominance
>the smaller pantheon of legendaries are all conflicting gods and mythical beasts from either culture
>>
>>32152195
Pic related looks badass as fuck tho.

I would really like to see a badass actual dragon legendary though. Not vague shit like Reshiram or Dialga but a real dragon. Something like pic related would be nice.
>>
File: maxresdefault (8).jpg (244KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (8).jpg
244KB, 1920x1080px
>>32153196
Aw shit forgot pic
>>
>>32153194
This.
I so love this.
>>
>>32153196
>what is fug
>>
>>32153194
Holy fucking this
>>
File: rayquaza.png (547KB, 866x634px) Image search: [Google]
rayquaza.png
547KB, 866x634px
>>32153196
You've never heard of Emerald version, have you?
>>
>>32152195
Giant sugary monolith and spice-carrying kokopelli.
>>
>>32153194
Age of Pokemon: The Titans?
>>
>>32152195
I just want the next pair of box legends to have an equal number of legs. I never liked the "one is on the ground, one is in the air" shtick in X and Y and I didn't like how they rehashed it in Sun and Moon. I like box legends to have contrast, but if they're entirely different in every possible way, it becomes hard to believe they're counterparts to each other.
>>
>>32153214
>baby don't hurt me
>>
>>32153839
You can say the same with Groudon and Kyogre.
>>
>>32153194
Hares, the Conquest pokemon
Ghost/Rock
Ability: Steelworker

Tiangan, the Emperor pokemon
Normal/Rock
Ability: Filter

Unstoppable force versus immovable object maybe?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.