[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're breeding for a shiny and you accidentally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

>tfw you're breeding for a shiny and you accidentally let the lady keep it, and you can't stop thinking that that was the egg with the shiny.
>>
File: pic01 (1).jpg (14KB, 474x316px) Image search: [Google]
pic01 (1).jpg
14KB, 474x316px
>plans to stop breeding for the day
>"damn, what if the next egg is a shiny"
>>
>>32147868
>>
There could have been a shiny adamant Mudbray right there in the tall grass next to the ranch that you never found, because you spent the entire day hatching eggs in the hopes that you'd find a shiny.

How does that make you feel?
>>
>>32148066
But I don't want a Mudbray, lol.
>>
AND I JUST DID IT AGAIN.
>>
>breeding
>>
>>32148066
that's not how rng works tho. random encounters, like the mudbray you mention, don't have shiny values because those numbers are generated when you encounter them.

however, an egg that you tell the daycare lady to keep has already generated it's shiny value and therefore could be shiny before you even take it.

in order to rng for shininess in random encounters you first have to start having random encounters and that is simply a less efficient method than hatching eggs via the masuda method.
>>
>>32148273
Might as well just reset the chain at this point anon
>>
>>32148066
mudbray/mudsdale is a hideous shiny
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.