[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you doing living dexes on older gens? Gonna get everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Snapchat-723390600.jpg (417KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-723390600.jpg
417KB, 1080x1920px
Any of you doing living dexes on older gens?

Gonna get everything I possibly can on the Gen III games and work my way up
>>
>>32146214
i completed the dex in ruby but not a living dex.
it's probably a bit easier if you're doing it on emerald and have the other games to trade from.
>>
>>32146214
I wanted to complete the dex in SS but haven't looked up all the games you need for it. Mostly because HGSS's dex looks really nice.
>>
>>32146214
I'm not going to have a Living Dex in every single game, but I AM replaying all of my games and intend to make a Living Dex out of my combined Pokémon from all of them.

Currently done with FireRed, LeafGreen, Pearl and Sun.
Next up is Ruby, Sapphire, Diamond and Moon.
Then Colosseum, XD, Emerald and Ranger.
>>
File: oiasjdf.jpg (1MB, 1512x2676px)
oiasjdf.jpg
1MB, 1512x2676px
NAH. but it does bum me out that unless we get more than 32 boxes the next generations living pokedex won't be able to fit in the game. you'd be forced to use pokemon bank which i refuse to do incase i decide to stop playing pokemon for a few years and i come back to find out that my lifes work of an unhacked 1000 pokemon living dex gone because i'm forced to renew my pokebank every 365 days instead of being able to just dish the 20 bucks to get a lifetime subscription
>>
>>32146275
>Caring about the longetivity of the subscription when you can always retrieve the pokemon even when your subscription has expired
>Not caring about the fact you're paying for just a few megs of storage on a chink server you have no control over
Don't get me wrong, I hate bank as well, but you hate it for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>32146275

You don't have to pay for bank constantly. They don't delete your pokemon when your subscription runs out.

My subscription was expired for like 2 years and I only renewed for Sun. Once your subscription runs out, you can also still withdraw those pokemon, you just can't organize/search for/or deposit them
>>
>>32146923
>My subscription was expired for like 2 years
Some people lose their Pokémon even just 1 month after their subscription expires. It's a big risky gamble.
>>
>>32146957

Is there actual proof of this? Is this a major thing, or just a few isolated incidents? I don't know a ton about cloud services, but I haven't heard of any that delete your shit after a subscription ends, and I can only imagine that there are thousands and thousands of players that deposit their pokemon in bank, then forget about them until 2 years later when the next game comes out. I figure there'd be a huge widespread outrage as early as Sun/Moon if gamefreak just started deleting pokemon and all of the people renewing saw their pokemon were gone.
>>
>>32146214
remember anons
>the sex will be available tomorrow
>>
>>32146214
I was going to do a gen 3 living dex, but I could never get my GBA emulator to work with Dolphin. Also I got Ho-Oh in Pokemon Colosseum by reaching the end of Mt. Battle, although for some reason it didn't let me save my game so I lost all that progress and I got pissed off and gave up.
>>
No I'm content with just the living dex I have rotting in bank.
>>
>>32146275
I know, this sucks. I want to start categorizing things like the variants, regional variants, event pattern Vivillions, and odd event junk like Battle Bond Greninja, but there just isn't enough room for all of that.
>>
File: image.png (4MB, 880x2224px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4MB, 880x2224px
>>32146214
Finished Firered recently, currently working on Sapphire. All I have left is Latias, Rayquaza, and the Regis.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.