[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Saudi Arabia banned Pokémon games and cards, alleging that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: wat.png (93KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
93KB, 240x240px
>Saudi Arabia banned Pokémon games and cards, alleging that the franchise promoted Zionism by displaying the Star of David in the trading cards (a six-pointed star is featured in the card game) as well as other religious symbols such as crosses they associated with Christianity and triangles they associated with Freemasonry; the games also involved gambling, which is in violation of Muslim doctrine.

Explain this.
>>
>>32145477
Muslim should be executed, fuck them.
I, however, do not care about regulations in muslim countries.
>>
>>32145477
Well, they're not wrong.
>>
File: donald-bb-trump.jpg (64KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
donald-bb-trump.jpg
64KB, 1180x842px
>>32145609
The obvious solution is to just let the autistic kid sit in the corner and avoid him from entering your group. Vote for nationalist policies and your animes, mangoes, and vidya games will be safe.
>>
>>32145477
[Citation needed]

No, really. False accusations aren't my thing.
>>
>>32145477
They're known for being extremists, so no surprise there.
>>
File: 1489364993621.jpg (9KB, 256x223px)
1489364993621.jpg
9KB, 256x223px
>>32145477
>implying Saudi Arabia isn't in kahoots with freemasons
kek
plus all the people running Saudi Arabia are a bunch of massive hypocrites, who practice many things "against sharia law" and muslim doctrine
>>
>>32145477
Some time ago the government of Egypt told their citizens that Israel was causing shark attacks in the Sinai beach, so naturally everyone accepted this without any doubt. Then again, we are talking about jews here, wouldn't put it past them.
>>
>>32145641

Lived in Saudi Arabia around the time this ban came into effect in 2001, it's real. They renewed the fatwa last year when Pokemon Go was at the height of its popularity. Of course, you'd know that if you went onto google for about 10 seconds and looked it up instead of calling fake and gay on a hair trigger.

>>32145477

>Explain this

Saudi Arabia sucks, stuff like this is done by the clerics and the muttawa and their stance is basically that fun is unislamic. Remember this is the country doesn't have a single cinema and sexes aren't allowed to mingle in public unaccompanied.
>>
>>32145788
>lived in Saudi Arabia
I'd like to take this opportunity to ask: is it true that arabs quarrel and squabble a lot, then immediately became best buddies with handshakes and hugs and everything? I've seen it happen once during a traffic accident, so I'm just wondering if its the norm or just a one time thing.
>>
>>32145805

Yeah, that sounds about right, at least amongst one another. I've often noticed that arabs can be unpredictable with their outward emotions.
>>
>>32145609
Edge
>>
>>32145477
wait so if I bring my 3ds with the game cart would they confiscate it?
>>
>>32146176
You'd get the death sentence.
>>
Isn't this an ancient "controversy"? And by that I mean when Pokemon was considered satanic.
>>
>>32145477
Pokémon would have had an insane rating in Europe too if they didn't take out the game corner.
>>
>>32146375
Yep. The Gen I VC re-releases got rated 12 here in the UK
>>
>>32145477
why do we even care about muslims in their natural habitat
they're less human and more like incstinct-driven animals
they ban anything that has a chance to trigger their degeneracy

jesus christ they need to cover their women from head to toe in order not to rape them just by seeing them
>>
>>32145477
Muslims are straight up insane, so not sure what you want me to explain there.
>>
>>32145477
Mohamed
>>
Hell, I still remember when several local churches in my area actually had book burnings for Harry Potter and game/VHS burnings of Pokemon (Most were baptist that pulled that shit. Fucking bible belt).

I also remember several kids at school who loudly protested that Pokemon was part of the devil and that we need to find Jesus. Shit was weird back then.
>>
>>32145623
>tfw the autistic kid goes and do school shooting
ah, america.
>>
>>32149264
Saudi Arabia was a full of muslims tho, only their muslim religion. They don't accept games tho, only muslim-related.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>32145477

There was a thread on here a few hours ago about the patterns on Celesteela's "kimono" being Star of Davids.
>>
File: 1489541801471.jpg (25KB, 400x400px)
1489541801471.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>32145477

> tfw you wanna live in swordy arabia and watch pokeymons on the tv, but can't because of the telly-ban
>>
Luckily, United Arab Emirates allowed pokemon because of the cultural phenomenon (recently), You can also play pokemon GO in Dubai/Abu Dhabi, but Saudi Arabia doesn't allow Electronics there, like phones.
>>
>>32152943
>went to Saudi Arabia because umrah
>can't shitpost on 4chan
Thankfully they have good gelato
>>
File: 1481959923900.png (136KB, 483x444px)
1481959923900.png
136KB, 483x444px
>>32153006
can you fap while on umrah?
I'm almost 22 and I still haven't gone.
>>
>>32145477
(((Colorless Energy)))
>>
I live in a third world shithole and these muslim countries seem even worse. Is there a term for a nation worse than a third world shithole?
>>
>>32153286
india
>>
>>32153286
third world is third world.

you live in second world.
>>
>>32153006
>>32153236
Honest curiosity, what the hell is the mindset of a muslim that posts on 4chan? I can't imagine it.
Moderate and accepting of "degeneracy"?
Extremist like our own brand of white suprematards?
Only practices religion because of sense of cultural obligation or fear of backlash from his own family/community?
>>
saudi arabia behaves pretty shitly but everyone else ignores it because they have oil

such is life

>select all images with a gas station
>>
>>32153296
Wasn't that term used to refer to communist countries?
>>
File: 1485301151719.png (248KB, 548x720px)
1485301151719.png
248KB, 548x720px
>>32145477
Arab /vp/ bros are possibly screwed?
Unless the new regulations aren't well enforced, then it might simply be a load of bs.

Freaking Abe got "anti-otaku" laws going in Japan, and that tripe actually has piss-poor enforcement, so no one cares.
>>
>>32152967
das gay, mane
>>
>>32153298
the first
it's just like modern christians really, there's lots of extreme stuff in the bible but we just pick and choose whats good for us and ignore the icky bits
I just want to play video games and not kill/get killed
as for the current issue of the 'islamization' of the west I don't really care about the 'refugees' who refuse to assimilate into their adoptive countries culture and just start shit
just wanted to clarify, don't want to start any /pol/ shit
>>
>>32151750
Jej
>>
>>32145477
They had their problems with pokémon since the beginning, because pokémon is based on evolution, which is also not common in these regions. It got banned there many times in different regions, but christians have had also problems with it (I remeber a video, where a preacher told how satanic pokémon is, because you are cathing monsters and demons and especially when Arceus was revealed, they said you can cath a god....)
>>
>>32153236
Technically you should never fap in the first place, but if you absolutely must do it just make sure you're finished with your umrah first (tawaf, sa'i, and halq/taqsir). I know I did.

>>32153298
>the mindset of a muslim that posts on 4chan
Lurking, shitposting, and occasionally contributing to threads if I can. Getting (You)s give me a slight dopamine rush.
>>
You know this story is 15 years old?
>>
>>32155355
like most people here?
>>
>>32145609
This
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.