[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a spin-off game, anime, manga etc. ever made you hate a Pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 595.png (49KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
595.png
49KB, 250x250px
Has a spin-off game, anime, manga etc. ever made you hate a Pokemon?

Hard mode: no Pikachu , Charizard or Greninja.
>>
>>32145320
Hopefully pic unrelated, OP
>>
File: JoltikPhantomForces26.jpg (226KB, 600x834px) Image search: [Google]
JoltikPhantomForces26.jpg
226KB, 600x834px
>>32145335
As a TCG player, pic unfortunately very related. Thankfully Night March has now rotated out of standard but Joltiks still give me PTSD
>>
I dislike Jigglypuff cause she's hella annoying in smash
But I wouldn't say hate, and I like Wigglytuff just fine
>>
>>32145320
Deoxys thanks to pokémon duels
>>
>>32145925
I hate to be that guy, but ironically Wigglytuff's the one I don't like because of a spinoff
>Play PBR
>rank up main street colosseum to get some good opponents
>several fucking times
>the same fucking wigglytuff and butterfree
>with the same fucking sets
>holy fuck stop being so predictable
>it even has sing and flash so i see its face as long as i possibly can
>>
File: reuniclus.png (59KB, 800x391px) Image search: [Google]
reuniclus.png
59KB, 800x391px
>>32145996
Nothin personnel... kid...
>>
>>32146022
this
>>
>>32145996
>>32146022
I only played a bit of Duel when it was first released. What do these two do?
>>
Blaziken, most because i always thought it was a shitty design and people like the chicken because it's 3edgy5them.
>>
>>32146517
Reuniclus has an ability that lets it respin for every Reuniclus in your deck (So first roll, then up to 2 extra spins if it wants). It also has a 3* Purple that confuses you, a 120 damage attack and a 50 damage attack that can do 100 damage if another Reuniclus is within 2 steps.

Deoxys Speed has an ability that lets it move 1 extra MP from the bench, so on every turn except the first it gets 4 MP. It's pretty weak.

Deoxys Defence has an ability that prevents instant knockout effects (Aura Sphere, Flame gun type things) to itself and an ally next to it. It has a massive 2* Purple to block most whites, and Counter. Massive weakness to any Gold attacks.

Deoxys Normal has a 3* Teleport, two 50 damage whites and a 90 damage white. It's not that good on its own.

Deoxys Attack has an ability that lets you respin the opponents wheel once. It has 130 damage white but also a big 2* Purple that benches itself. Even with that, it's one of the best figures in the game.

The real problem with Deoxys comes with its special "Cosmo Energy" plate. The effects last all match when used and allows you to swap the Deoxys figure to any other non knocked out Deoxys when you get attacked. Along with the fact all Deoxys have "The 3 Pokemon limit does not apply to this Pokemon" in their ability.

The devs have been adding counters, Metagross got the "Rapid Calculation" ability which blocks all respin abilities. Groudon recently got "Break Energy", which stops the effects of Energy plates. Only it and Rayquaza have it. They also just added the Dark Energy, which prevents Psychic types from knocking out Dark types, instead only sending them back to the bench with Wait.
>>
>>32147250
Meant to reply to >>32146471
>>
I was never a big fan of dragon-types in the first place but in Pokemon Conquest they're annoying as shit because all the first stages use Dragon Rage.
>>
File: hydreigondindunuffin.png (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
hydreigondindunuffin.png
54KB, 250x250px
pokemon mystery dungeon gates to infinity made me hate munna
>>
EVERY, NORMAL TYPE
>>
Feneking because of that useless pile of shit named serena.
>>
>>32149066
*fenekin
>>
File: 1080583.jpg (42KB, 325x450px) Image search: [Google]
1080583.jpg
42KB, 325x450px
I want to sodomize Mewtwo with his own tail.
>>
Fuck you Charizard
>>
>>32149139
>Forcing me to remember this, Steelix and that fucking Salamence
TRIGGERED
>>
>>32145362
As a non-TCG player, what's so bad about Night March? My understanding is that there's some limit on the amount of one card in a deck, seemingly preventing it from getting too bad?
>>
>>32149586
Night march was on WAY more pokemon than just joltik. Item cards that require you to discard cards from your hand in order to search your deck for something let you discard night march mons straight without them being knocked out, so your opponent doesn't get prizes, and then you just get more night march cards in your hand. Toss a bunch of crappy joltiks in the trash and one good mon with the move can one shot anything.
>>
>>32145320
Darkrai
>>
>>32149033
wow, why so faggot?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.