[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PTCG/PTCGO General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 65

File: tapu-lele-gx-guardians-rising-1.png (797KB, 539x750px) Image search: [Google]
tapu-lele-gx-guardians-rising-1.png
797KB, 539x750px
English cards edition

New? Check the pastebin for advice on getting started with PTCGO, deck building tips, current metagame information and more
>http://pastebin.com/AK9ZJksJ (embed)

You can also check this FAQ (it's a bit outdated but mostly holds true):
>http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg (embed)

How to progress in PTCGO, tl;dr edition:
>complete all Trainer Challenges (Cheat Engine's speedhack strongly recommended to speed up AI games) to get 45 free packs
>play through using Basic decks to unlock them for versus play
>farm Versus Mode theme ladder for Tokens and Tournament Tickets
>Enter Theme format tournaments whenever possible
>enter Standard/Expanded ticket tournaments and accept that you'll lose
>you'll get tradable tournament chests and sometimes tradable packs
>DON'T OPEN THEM
>Instead, trade them for the cards you actually want for a deck you want to build, most cards go for like 1-3 packs each.
>Public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers.

>WHAT THEMEDECK SHOULD I BUY
Buy the fucking Incineroar one

Deck Building resources
>http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/forum/tcg-competitive-play.156/
>http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/state-province-championships-2016/decks/week-four/
>http://thecharizardlounge.com/decklists/

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth, look on the PTCGO forums in the trading section. Top Cut & other big trading companies will typically overprice cards, expect to get lower. Keep pack value in mind when trading.
>http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/33-in-game-item-exchange/
>http://www.ou7c4st.com/card-values.html

Tips for Code Giveaways:
>Post them as an image with the QR code covered. Don't just post it as plain text, bots may snatch them, don't post uncovered QRs, bots may snatch them
>Standard etiquette is to take one code per dump per person
>Always post your pulls

old thread >>32114682
>>
Have we seen (or do we at least have confirmation of) the other rarities of Tapu Lele GX?

I might get into the physical game after rotation, but if it's only one rarity, it might price me out.
>>
>>32138334
Koko got a full art and hyper rare so we can only assume lele will get them too
>>
>>32138334
yeah, pics of them are in the pokebeach news section
>>
>>32138344

I think I'll wait till we get solid confirmation to make any plans then.

Given how many ultra/hyper/secret rare cards are in Guardians Rising though, even 3 rarities might not be enough to keep Lele's price under control.
>>
>>32138349

I guess we do have confirmation then. Hadn't updated the page before typing >>32138362. Thanks guys.
>>
File: Lurantis expanded.png (651KB, 919x586px) Image search: [Google]
Lurantis expanded.png
651KB, 919x586px
I played 9 games this morning and they lasted 17 turns in total. Thank you mommy Lurantis for being the most obnoxious deck in the format!
>>
File: 1475850678681.jpg (18KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
1475850678681.jpg
18KB, 470x313px
What's your favourite EX/GX/Full Art senpaitachi?
>>
File: Glalie-EX full art.jpg (71KB, 400x557px) Image search: [Google]
Glalie-EX full art.jpg
71KB, 400x557px
>>32138784
>>
when did the OP get so bloated with useless crap. No wonder no-one reads it.
>>
REEE I cant stand these new 250 hp gx's

My mega scizor deck is falling from grace hard
>>
What's the best way to deal with Decidueye/plume item lock?
>>
>>32138817
I think it could be slimmed by having a master pasterbin with the other basterbin links in it, so that you need only a link in the OP.
>>
>>32138883
Play your own item lock deck and lock them first.
>>
>>32138821
Hopfully Dhelmise will help M.Scizor out.
>>
>>32138817
nobody read it before either, let's not kid ourselves, nobody reads shit when they can just ask a dumb question in the thread.
>>
>>32138898
What do you mean when you say DCE?
>>
>>32138890
Choice band is your new friend.
>>
I just buy 2 SM booster pack and got a Solgaleo GX Full Art. Is it any good?
>>
>>32139029
Yeah, Solgaleo is pretty good and will probably be one of those cards that slowly gets better as rotations remove older things.
>>
>>32139041
Thank you! I really think these abilities are pretty interesting. But I was not playing for years this game, so maybe was not any special.
>>
>>32138918
Dark Chocolate Enema.
>>
Haven't paid much attention. Did SM flop like everyone expected?

Also what the fuck at that Tapu Lele
>>
>>32139154
It's OK.
>>
File: AlPacino.jpg (168KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
AlPacino.jpg
168KB, 800x1000px
It's a "RNG conspired to put my eight of my nine energy in either the prizes or the bottom eight cards of my deck no matter how many times I shuffle" episode.
>>
>>32139286
fuck it, Sycamore to my last seven cards since I'm losing anyway. Oh hey there's six of them.
I am not that idiot who believes it's all rigged but damn sometimes you'd wonder.
>>
Is the meme spider trick still profitable?
>>
>>32139296
It's normal statistic.
The fact that you can run a functional deck with around 10% of it beng of a necessary card type let this kinds of events to happen more often.
Think that magic decks are 30-40% lands and it still happens.
>>
>>32139348
I can still get 1 SM for 2 Ariados and usually get 2 Ariados for a lesser value pack like BKT/BKP so yeah, turnover's not as fast as it used to be though.
>>
>>32139154
>did SM flop

not at all, Lurantis and Decidueye gave Vileplume the partners it needed to be truly broken, Tauros is probably used in 60-70% of competitive lists, Passimian is one of the best new memes since Steam Siege and a few cards like Lillie and Kukui which already see some use will only get better as time goes on. Espeon was probably the most overrated card in the set, it's not that great. Umbreon was also a bit overrated but is probably better than Espeon and you can run some nasty disruption decks with it.

Even shit like Lapras-GX is looking better with aqua patch coming through it still suffers from an autoloss to FOGP item lock decks which is what finally killed Greninja.
>>
Still on the lookout for this if any UK anons have it.

Apologies for kinda spamming it (alternate threads, not every thread). It feels like offering up trades for an obscure Legacy card on PTCGO - somebody definitely has it, you just need to keep posting till they see it.
>>
>>32139560
https://it.pokemoncardmarket.eu/Products/Singles/DP+Black+Star+Promos/Drifblim++Lv.40+%28Stormfront+Blisters%29
There is exaclty one seller that has an english copy, I hope it's good enough.
>>
>>32139560
Therre's one on UK ebay for 9 quid, and a Japanese one for about 7

What would T&T charge for transatlantic shipping?
>>
>>32139588

Thanks for the help anon, but I'm a little wary of that seller. I checked his reviews the other day and he has form for saying that his cards are in English when they're actually in German. I might just bite the bullet on it if I can't find anywhere else.

>>32139593

Thanks to you as well. £9 though is pretty high, that's why I'm asking if anyone else has it. A US anon in another thread where I asked about it said he could buy this card for less than $1 (including postage).

>What would T&T charge for transatlantic shipping?

This is a good question. Anyone in the UK bought from T&T?
>>
>>32139630
>>What would T&T charge for transatlantic shipping?
>This is a good question. Anyone in the UK bought from T&T?
Just go and add it to your basket, and if you don't like the price don't get it.
It'll take like 4 minutes

Tell us the results too plz
>>
>>32139154
>Did SM flop like everyone expected?
I don't think many expected it to flop? Excepting the most pessimistic nostalgia fags for who nothing new is ever good enough. If they did they've been proven wrong, It's legitimately changed the metagame with several high-impact standalone cards, and plenty more that have revived and strengthened older cards and archetypes (and ones in the pipeline).

Snipe is viable again, Item Lock is viable again, Mill is a little stronger, though maybe not quite viable again. Evolution deck are viable again ferchrissakes. Big Basic Haymaker decks are still up there, since they've been boosted by a more diverse metagame making anti-EX cards less reliable and less commonplace. All in all it's a great set, the GX mechanic is exciting and can swing a game, and the sets coming soon look like they'll have even more of an impact.
>>
>>32139560
Irish here and have bought from TCGplayer many times with no issues. Generally I buy at least 30 at a time to justify the shipping charges but if you were hounding just a single, I see it through one of their vendors for 89¢ and $3.50 shipping.
>>
>>32139732
$3.95 shipping, my bad.
>>
>>32139671

The economy shipping is actually more reasonable than I expected. Everything else though......

>>32139732

Thanks for the tip m8. How long does stuff usually take to arrive?
>>
File: T&T Shipping.png (34KB, 909x488px) Image search: [Google]
T&T Shipping.png
34KB, 909x488px
>>32139804

Forgot my picture.
>>
>>32139804
TCGplayer is actually an umbrella/ hub for lots of individual vendors. Like if you are buying large amounts of cards, try to get them all from the same vendor within that, since each one will charge you for shipping. A card from this guy might cost you ten cents more than that guy, but you aren't hit with two separate shipping fees then.

>How long does stuff usually take to arrive?
Depends on the vendor. Two weeks at the least up to four at the most. The four only happened one time though, usually it's between two and three. I only collect, so it's not like I'm ever in a rush.
>>
File: 1110262.jpg (266KB, 324x450px) Image search: [Google]
1110262.jpg
266KB, 324x450px
What's a cheap steel deck to build to do K.O. challenges? Should I build the metagross theme one or wait for Solgaleo from Guardian Rising?
>>
>>32139945
Lucario FCO.
>>
File: WoodyHarrelson.jpg (123KB, 810x1013px) Image search: [Google]
WoodyHarrelson.jpg
123KB, 810x1013px
>He attaches Klefki as a tool to his Yanmega against my Foul Play Zoroark Break
>>
File: 5T5RT-9E_400x400.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
5T5RT-9E_400x400.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
I have so thoroughly raped the expanded ladder into submission by spamming Lurantis Lock all morning that people aren't even waiting for me to get my vileplume out to concede, they just concede when I win the flip.

This deck is like a legal form of genting.
>>
>>32139351
Kind of off topic but it shits me to this day
>three colour magic draft deck (40 cards)
>take 16 land, 8 white, 4 black, 4 red
>on 20 life, opponent on 4
>but my side of the board is clear
>three creatures in hand, all of which require 2 white mana
>1 white mana on the board
>slowly get chipped down
>after the game, bottom 7 cards are white

Never been more angry in my entire time playing magic
>>
>>32138189
that card is literally jarachi ex stellar guidance
>>
>>32140764
>Jirachi - 90 HP and unusable attack
>Lele - 170 HP and fucking X-Ball

Anyways, Shaymin was just a remix of Uxie. It's not like they don't do this all of the time.
>>
>>32140625
never would have happened in pokemon because you'd be shuffling each other's decks with N every other turn ;)
>>
>>32139945
Genesect-EX/Togekiss
>>
I could have sworn Bulbapedo said Lele's Wonder Touch (wonder tag) got a supporter EVERY TURN.
>>
>>32140612
Got a list?
>>
>>32141446
see
>>32138417
>>
>>32141650
Thanks senpai
>>
>>32141435
>trusting bulbapedo translations

PCL is bad but they're not that stupid, that would be the most blatantly broken draw engine since base set oak.
>>
>>32140965
I thought shuffling your opponent's deck was an instant DQ in Pokemon, that's what people at the LGS told me.
>>
>>32139398
>>32139708
>>32139154
Also chase SRs like Ultra Ball pushed box sales.
>>
File: N.png (153KB, 245x342px) Image search: [Google]
N.png
153KB, 245x342px
>>32141778
I was referring to the effect of N which people spam like idiots because it's the best shuffle support.

Thank fucking Christ they reprinted Sycamore so it won't leave standard before N does. And while you don't shuffle your opponent's deck, it's still standard to cut your opponent's deck after he shuffles.
>>
>>32141778
>>32141969
In Magic you are allowed to do a mash shuffle during the 'cutting' step, don't know how it is in PTCG, though.
>>
>>32141997

The owner of the deck is still allowed a final cut after the deck is shuffled by the opponent and handed back to the owner
>>
>>32142010
Right, after I mash shuffle their deck I do one final cut.
>>
>>32141997
don't think anyone mash shuffles in PTCG because the sleeves you have to use in official events are pretty weak shit compared to what you're allowed to use in Magic IIRC. Rigid sleeves aren't allowed in official play as far as I'm aware so things like mash shuffling are just asking for bent corners.

A simple cut or two is enough desu.
>>
>>32142037
I like to assume my opponent is always cheating
>>
>>32142037
So, wait, I'm not allowed to use KMC Hyper Mattes? I'm qualified for the ARG Invitational in Philly, I would like to know this stuff ahead of time
>>
>>32142037

>Rigid sleeves aren't allowed

I'm pretty sure as long as it is solid colour and sufficiently opaque so that the back of the card doesn't show (or official Pokemon sleeves) you are okay
>>
>>32141759
To be honest, I would not be surprised if that did end up happening. PCL never cared about balance. See: Darkrai
>>
Guys before Guardians Rising comes out what should I be collecting to keep pack value?
>>
>>32142278
Shaymemes
>>
>>32142278
Someone earlier said secret rare random receivers and I'm inclined to agree

And the old classic of full art trainers, of any sort really
>>
>>32142545

What would you say would be a fair price for SR Random Receiver?
>>
I can't wait to meme with 4 Tauros, 4 Lele and a fuckton of tech supporters.
>>
>>32142278
FA Lillie has a decent chance of boosting in price once Lele is a thing. FA supporters all round ought to.
>>
>>32142746
Nobody would tech a Lillie just for Lele, most decks won't be dropping Lele unless they need to, just like Jirachi.
>>
>>32142755
Lele is a bit different than Jirachi though because it can be an only slightly shittier Yveltal-EX in a pinch.
>>
>>32142785
It's Lugia without the second attack, a card that already isn't that strong. Having an attack that can actually be used isn't the same as having a broken attack, most of the time it'll be hitting for 80-100 damage before getting nuked.
>>
>>32142806
Yes, but 170hp vs 90hp is a pretty big difference when you're calculating the risk vs reward of benching something.

Of course it won't be dominant as a consistency card until Shaymin is gone, but once that happens, Lele will be the next best consistency card, and Lysandre will be gone too so you don't need to worry as much about being bench sniped.
>>
>>32142832
It for sure will be on the bench almost every game post rotation, but even then you'd still want to drop Lele when you need draw support, not on turn 1 for Lillie. Say you Lele t1 for Lillie, that's one less Lele you'll have for the rest of the game, and if you don't Lele t1 for Lillie it's a borderline useless card.
>>
Does anyone knows the value of the light blue energy sleeves?
>>
>>32138189
>not Tapu Meme edition
I'm disappointed and also surprised.
>>
>>32143580

That's reserved when the regular art version becomes $50 USD a copy
>>
>>32143600
Maybe in the first few days, then not until after rotation. Demand will be high, then low, then high again.
>>
>>32143648

So it'd be somewhat an inverse of Shaymin?

- $20~30 copy initially
- Gradually becomes more expensive to $40~50
- Jumped to around $80 a copy when the 2016-17 season began (which is around the time when every single "good" card become expensive due to LOL HYPE)
- Dropped down back to $40~50 when PRC and RSK got another print run
>>
>>32143668
I never understood why Shaymin didn't take off quicker, I guess a lot of newer BW era players didn't remember how fucking good Uxie was and how expensive it ended up being.

Uxie's down to like $7 these days, sad but also quite nice if you're working on becoming a member of the unlimited master race since only literal scrubs run shaymemes in unlimited.
>>
File: 1490063728457.jpg (104KB, 431x750px) Image search: [Google]
1490063728457.jpg
104KB, 431x750px
lads. casual collector here. I've got a questions. i'm interested in buying and collecting holo rares. I went to tcgplayer to see how much it would cost to buy the base set holo rares and my total was 54 dollars. is that a good deal for 16 moderately played cards? should i buy from T&T instead? i noticed their prices are a little higher

it comes out to ~3.40 usd/card. most cards are around 1-2 dollars. the blastoise (7.45), charizard (18.90), and venusaur (5.45) raised the total a bit

i got a total of 11 codes for some serious answers.

9 sun and moon
1 xy primal clash booster
1 sun and moon elite trainer box - sun

attach your email to your response and i'll shoot you codes. im tired of getting 3 actually nice rare holos from those fucking boxes at walmart
>>
>>32143699

I remembered those times, I opened a RH Uxie and ended up sold it for some decent coin and then TPCi being actual decent human beings decide to have them mass reprinted as League Promos

>>32143701

The only concern I have is the potential difference in definition of the conditions between you and the sellers.
>>
File: 11codes4advicepls.jpg (64KB, 534x950px) Image search: [Google]
11codes4advicepls.jpg
64KB, 534x950px
>>32143701
also, is it better to purchase in a brick & mortar store, thru apps, or strictly online?
>>
>>32143701
I would never buy even moderately played, considering NM often has noticeable defects. Ebay is often your best bet price-wise if you can't find NM in value. Trollandtoad is fine but they have a tendency to mark up and I've heard their older cards can come in lesser than advertised quality. If that was NM I would say it's a good price.

[email protected]
>>
File: 1490033143417.png (171KB, 431x539px) Image search: [Google]
1490033143417.png
171KB, 431x539px
i'll just have to bite the bullet and buy it or go for lightly played and get charged more ;w;

>>32143752
thx for the advice. and which code?

>>32143748
thx for the reply. which code do you want?
>>
>>32143779
I'll take a sun/moon since I still need some SR Nest Balls.
>>
>>32138417
I actually suggest having Brock's grit for this deck. Because if you're going against someone who actually has a single idea on countering Lurantis GX it is really prone to decking out. (Implying that anybody even knows how to play the game)
But that's just my opinion feel free to disagree.
>>
>>32143809
sent! pls screencap pulls
>>
>>32143816
I would, but without VS seekers it's hard to consistently have it when I actually need it.
>>
>>32143748
I'll need an email and your preferred code anon.
>>
>>32143779

I don't do PTCGO actually, so it's fine give the other guy another Sun and Moon code if you wish. The reason why I mention the potential discrepancies is that I bought some old holos from Troll and Toad a long time ago and they had some faint but noticable scratches despite they were marked as Near Mint. So I ended up exchange them for better ones.
>>
>>32143833
Shit I copied the wrong one. Send it to this one instead:

[email protected]
>>
File: 1490031768930.png (80KB, 355x369px) Image search: [Google]
1490031768930.png
80KB, 355x369px
>>32143852
oh. oh....

>>32143855
>[email protected]
ok. anddd sent.
>>
>vs 3 waterbox decks
>all three carried Delinquent
>all three played Delinquent

I fucking hate Delinquent.
>>
>>32143864
It seems the mail won't work. Oh well, keep the code.
>>
>>32143891
hmmm...

here's my email: [email protected]

hit me up and i'll send you one.
>>
File: IMAG0034.jpg (205KB, 760x1344px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0034.jpg
205KB, 760x1344px
I picked up a Generations pack on a whim today, my first physical pack since I was like 9.

I would have lost my shit if I was still under 10.
>>
File: 1490050493027.jpg (18KB, 480x385px) Image search: [Google]
1490050493027.jpg
18KB, 480x385px
>>32143912
>>32143891
welp. anon hasn't emailed me for the code. now i feel bad

>>32144026
i remember those feels. except i wish they didn't change the numbers on those cards. it feels so off.
>>
>>32143865
Feels great losing that DCE, doesn't it?
>>
>>32144116
>it feels so off.
Dude, tell me about it. Something about the way these are printed reminds me of the fakes from back in the day. They just don't look real.
>>
File: 51RsyzTgaWL._SX425_.jpg (30KB, 425x308px) Image search: [Google]
51RsyzTgaWL._SX425_.jpg
30KB, 425x308px
https://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-Card-Official-Long-Skyla/dp/B0099SHR3M

Just saw this on eBay... are these sleeves?
>>
>>32144191
>eBay

Kek. I mean Amazon.
>>
>>32144191

It's an ancient card storage box that is out of print
>>
File: skyla fa.jpg (310KB, 324x450px) Image search: [Google]
skyla fa.jpg
310KB, 324x450px
>>32144191
it's a deck box and for that price I assume sleeves are included.

god skyla is so fucking great, I sometimes play memedecks just so I can see her coyly looking up at me from the play area as she pushes her chest out to emphasize her giant cowtits.
>>
File: Beano.png (51KB, 325x276px) Image search: [Google]
Beano.png
51KB, 325x276px
>>32144215
look at this motherfucker jew the prices up. fuck...

http://shop.tcgplayer.com/pokemon/boundaries-crossed/skyla-149-full-art
>>
File: 1457704671536.png (143KB, 672x434px) Image search: [Google]
1457704671536.png
143KB, 672x434px
>>32144215
>that gap in her hair that just so happens to show off her bellybutton
>>
Weren't there a few Trainer cards getting reprinted?
Sycamore, Trainer's Mail and N?
>>
>>32144245

It is for the upcoming Battle Arena Deck. Sycamore and Trainer's Mail will apparently come in new art (perhaps based on the soon to be released Best of XY set in Japan), pretty sure N will be the one of the many original prints
>>
File: ASS.jpg (78KB, 364x516px) Image search: [Google]
ASS.jpg
78KB, 364x516px
>>32144215
>it's a deck box and for that price I assume sleeves are included

Oh, I see. Thank you. It looks like it is impossible to know if the are sleeves and/or if these sleeves are the Skyla ones.

I'm looking for them everywhere (the 62 ones)!
>>
>>32144227
>that much money for the objectively worse full art
>>
File: 1489869068006.jpg (25KB, 380x404px) Image search: [Google]
1489869068006.jpg
25KB, 380x404px
>>32144258
>no Lysandre of VS Seeker with new art
>will rotate out of standard in August
>>
>>32144298
VS Seeker we could very well see a reprint of soon. As for Lysandre, we may have to wait and see if they do what they did with N and Skyla, if they do it for Lysandre at all.
>>
>Card(board) storage box
>People still thinks it is the deck box

As far as the guy who wants Skyla sleeves are concerned, you might as well learn how to use Buyee (proxy service) so you can buy stuff from Yahoo! Japan auction

http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/search?auccat=&tab_ex=commerce&ei=utf-8&aq=-1&oq=&sc_i=&fr=auc_top&p=フウロ スリーブ&x=0&y=0&fixed=0
>>
>>32139286
What the fuck are you running
>>
>>32144227
>the old version

fuck max rarity, BKT Skyla or bust.

HAHAH, GET IT? BUST!
>>
>in Canada
>Ordered from Troll and Toad for the first time two weeks back
>Still hasn't arrived
Is this normal? I want to buy from there again eventually for a Lillie but I'm a little impatient.
>>
>>32144343
Thank you, anon. I will try!

I just hope I can get these to my 3rd world country if know how to use it...
>>
Puzzle of time + pokedex + camerupt (eruption attack) good meme?
>>
>>32144423
Troll&Toad ships stuff when they feel like shipping it, plus you're in a another country. You might have another week to go.
>>
>>32142746
Fa Lillie is the reason I still buy packs, still haven't given up and just bought her online.
>>
>>32144449
Ahh, shoot. Should I buy from them in the future? I just want fa Lillie, might try eBay.
>>
>>32144423

It takes around two to three weeks depending on where you live. I occasionally buy from Coolstuffinc, here's my pro and con regarding buying from them as another Canadian Regarding the prices they are usually comparable so learn to shop around to maximize savings

Troll and Toad

+ $2.99 flat rate shipping if you buy more than $25
+ Occasional 10% off and various sales
- No tracking number

Coolstuffinc.

+ Tiered Customer Rewards
+ Tracking number
- Some cards might be a lot more expensive than Troll and Toad
- No flat rate shipping discount (but it is still only $5~6 and I order a bunch of cards)

>>32144475

Some sellers on eBay are selling them for around $20 CAD, you should take a look
>>
Are the packs you buy for coins in ptcgo tradable?
>>
>>32144492
no
>>
>>32144488
Lillie's dropping slowly on t&t to about $16 usd. I appreciate your help, I wish you good pulls in Guardians Rising. I'm gonna need to buy her soon, not thrilled with spending lots of money on packs and the elite trainer box with little to show for it. I'll check eBay tomorrow.
>>
>>32144488
I honestly find most things to be the cheapest on Amazon
>>
File: 1490022449721.jpg (282KB, 1435x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1490022449721.jpg
282KB, 1435x1422px
I want somebody else's input on this. is buying base set 2 worth it when it is literally jungle + base set. same with legendary = base set + jungle + fossil + team rocket
>>
>>32144560

>Amazon
>Cheap Pokemon cards

Maybe I usually don't look hard enough, they are hardly cheap in Amazon Canada compared to most other places
>>
>>32144504
What's the best thing to buy then?
>>
>>32144438
Answer me
>>
Will shaymin ex be rotating?
>>
>>32144661
Roaring Skies, or save up for Guardians in May.
>>
>>32144850
Depends how much angular momentum you give it and the coefficient of friction of the surface/fluid it's resting on/in.
>>
This is probably a retarded question, but I haven't played in a while. How do you get stars in Trainer Challenge? I'm near the end of platinum, but there's nothing indicating I'm gaining points when I beat a trainer.
>>
>>32144971
They don't do the stupid points thing anymore, you just get a star when you win with a deck you haven't beaten that person with before.
>>
>>32145056
Oh, okay. Thanks! Was really confused.
>>
What's better in a decidueye/vileplume deck, running 2 shaymin or 3? I've seen a lot of top decks run only 2 and I'm more inclined for that too since with the upcoming guardians rising your gunna want more room for leaf blower or choice band
>>
>>32145078
Three, when guardians comes out replace one and one of something else for two Leles.
>>
Which deck is stronger, Owls/Vileplume or Lurantis/Vileplume? I'm partial to the latter cause I feel uncomfortable running two stage 3 lines in one deck but i'm interested in hearing your opinions.
>>
>>32145352
Owls is stronger but less consistent. More top 8's fewer day 2's, if you catch me.
>>
File: tauros-empoleon.jpg (638KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tauros-empoleon.jpg
638KB, 1920x1080px
Rate the start of my new meme
>>
>>32145632
>empoleon
God bless. I'm not really qualified to make any suggestions though.
>>
Would Rocket Wobb with Sky Field be a good meme deck?
>>
>want to get back into PTCG physical cards
>scared of shilling the cash for Shaymins when they are going to be out soon

Part of me wants to wait, part of me wants to say fuck it and a deeper part of me wants 4 more years of Shaymin.
>>
>>32145741
I don't know how but i managed to buy a 4 shaymins for 30 packs each and then sell for 35.
>>
File: IMG_9427.png (333KB, 317x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9427.png
333KB, 317x441px
>>32144215
>>
>>32144343
>People still thinks it is the deck box

B-but what it is, then...?
>>
Are any theme decks worth buying?
>>
Is $0.60 a good price for Sun and Moon codes?
>>
>>32144583
If you are okay with any version of a card, they are decent. Otherwise I wouldn't bother unless you aim to collect absolutely every variation.
>>
>>32145921
The Alola starter decks are currently the best theme decks when it comes to playability
>>
>>32145632
4-2-2 line is stupid as shit what the fuck are you doing? you dont even have water energy wtf, i dont think you need that many tauros gx
>>
>>32146293
>4-2-2
Anon...
>>
>>32145856

As I said, it is a card storage box that you have to "assemble" aka fold yourself

http://www.pokemon-card.com/products/storage-goods/cardbox/

>>32146293

>Forgetting the other two Empoleon because of them being reverse holos

kek
>>
I imagine I would have a ton of fun with Aqua Patch in my MBlastoise deck if 50-60% of my games weren't against Vileplume variants.
>>
File: Wobbuffet-TR.jpg (92KB, 496x693px) Image search: [Google]
Wobbuffet-TR.jpg
92KB, 496x693px
[P][C] Party Attack: 30x damage. Flip a coin for each Pokemon you have in play. This attack does 30 damage times the number of heads.
New meme?
>>
is there a fairy deck that isn't fucking shit to play because I hate despair ray garde and rainbow road and just lose every game I play with them, even to dogshit meme decks.
>>
File: unknown.png (165KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
165KB, 360x270px
>guy uses delinquent
>on their own stadium
>and then replaces it

so disrespectful
>>
>>32146738
Median damage with Sky Field and a full bench is 120 with a possible max of 240, 250 with FFB.

But you shouldn't rely on coin flips.
>>
>>32146781
It could work with victini, no?
>>
>>32146788
Yeah, but there's a chance you'll end up with a worse round of flipping on your second try.
>>
>>32146810
Well, if it was good and consistent it wouldn't be a meme now would it?
>>
File: 1f0.gif (2MB, 370x372px) Image search: [Google]
1f0.gif
2MB, 370x372px
>>32146822
Got me there.
>>
Oh boy. The fucking post office is shit at their job and wrong again. What a surprise.
>>
>it's a you're rolling the game then they just VS seeker, N you to 2 and you dead draw for 6 turns while he gets all of the cards he needs episode

can't wait for this shit, brainless card to rotate. LE EPIC SHUFFLE CUMBAG :---DDD!!!
>>
>>32147356

>not thinning you deck

lmaoing@u
>>
>>32147397
I can only thin it so much when I'm being N'd every turn.

The match I'm bitching about had a first turn, second turn, third turn and fourth turn N. The fourth one was when I had 2 prizes remaining. Then he finally stopped Ning and slowly won the game because I was getting nothing but useless cards and had two DCE prized from the outset.

It hurts double because he was a really, really bad player who went after my Shaymin with lysandre instead of the one card I had energy on. I shouldn't have even had a chance after the 4th N but I was one turn from winning when he finally did me in.
>>
>>32145632
You could go for an Archies build maybe. Get the damage boosters out faster or even first turn. How many are you trying to get benched? Would be hard to get more than one or two out this way.

I play a kind of waterbox sometimes that is Archie's Empoleon, plus Palkia, Articuno & Regice to utilise the ability. It's surprisingly consistent, but I only need one on the bench for Palkia to hit the right numbers with his snipe too.
>>
File: 1489863833209.jpg (48KB, 600x807px) Image search: [Google]
1489863833209.jpg
48KB, 600x807px
so, after much planning, all the holo rares in moderately played condition these sets (base set, base set 2, jungle, fossil, team rocket, gym heroes, and gym challenge) cost 287.86 usd. a total of 104 cards, so the average cost would be 2.76/card. Worth?
>>
>>32147596
If you're a collector who gets off to having a bunch of beat up old rares yeah
>>
Croagunk meme deck is so fun to play, how come I never see it? Winrate on client is not even bad.
>>
>>32147894

You mean Toxicroak? Blame Garbodor and that nasty Psychic weakness.
>>
File: 12.png (106KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
106KB, 800x800px
Foul Play Zoroark is also so much fun.
>opponent has two Lunala set up and one Shatter Shot Mewtwo
>Loads all energy onto Mewtwo and starts picking through my Umbreon
>Lysandre one Lunala and use their GX attack to remove Mewtwo and all his energy from the board
>no way he can ever get enough energy back on board to do anything of note
>>
>>32147356
Me too. Both VS Seeker and N.
>>
>>32146738
It's hard to believe Beat Up Sneasel was ever banned
>>
>>32144857
Topu Keku
>>
>>32144783
Hard to say, you should try, none of the cards are hard to get
>>
>>32144438
inferior to shrine of memories mammoswine stampede meme.
>>
File: Pokemon Trading Card Game Onlin.jpg (414KB, 1172x900px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Trading Card Game Onlin.jpg
414KB, 1172x900px
rate my deck XD
>>
>>32148514
I love shrine of memories, I wanna try to build some stuff around it.

>>32148358
I don't have tradable packs, can you help me get some of the cards?
>>
>>32148543
>I learned how to build decks by playing theme: the deck
>>
So after you finish all the trainer challenges, the only way to get packs is through tournaments, eh?

I miss being able to get a free pack willy nilly.
>>
>>32148705
theres also daily challenge/login bonus
>>
>>32148705
No.

1. 200 tokens buys a pack of any current standard set in the store
2. Bundles with expanded/legacy sets go on sale in the store ocasionally
3. every 5 days you get a free pack
4. you can get packs from the bonus wheel
5. you can get packs from rare daily challenges, after trainer lv16 these packs are tradable
6. you can get packs in tournaments
>>
>>32148772
Different anon, but looking at the daily challenge as a way to progress, am I better off building a color deck from crappy cards for standard, or potentially spending coins on another theme deck?
>>
>>32148799
Depends on which challenge you get, for evolution challenges just load a deck with pokemon and search cards plus items like sky field and devo spray.

For damage/KO challenges, if you don't have a deck for them, build a cheap meme. Some suggestions:

Grass - Serperior
Fire - Typhlosion
Water - Golduck-SM
Electric - Raichu XY
Fighting - Passimian, Donphan in expanded
Psychic - Mew/Passimian
Dark - Zoroark
Metal - Lucario FCO
Dragon - Haxorus
Fairy - Rainbow Road (there aren't many good, cheap fairy memedeck options sadly)
>>
File: Solgaleo.jpg (436KB, 1439x927px) Image search: [Google]
Solgaleo.jpg
436KB, 1439x927px
>one-shotting Waillord

:^)
>>
>>32149749
Lond- how the fuck he let you attach 4 DD and why hes running ace trainer
>>
>>32149764

He probably used Sol Burst GX, then again:

>Runs stall deck
>Doesn't run Hammers of any sort

SHIGGY DIGGY DOO
>>
>>32146293
Please don't post anymore.

>>32147518
At the moment I will always get one out turn 2, possibly two and if I don't rush my Shaymin I can get 3 on the bench turn 3.

I'm still trying to find a balance that's why everything is at bulk standard numbers atm. With only 2 Empoleon and a FFB I am two hitting almost everything in the game turn 2 and if they got greedy and went for some damage I can one hit a lot of Pokemon.

The beauty of Tauros is that it can earn me an extra turn of stall because nobody wants to give it too much damage, letting me set up another Empoleon.

I'll probably move down to 3-1-3 to be honest though, and work in some other hitters like Lugia.
>>
>>32149771

He wiffed three hammers in a row
I saw Enhanced when he mulligan'd but didn't see any played.
>>
>>32149749
the fuck do you even have 2 solgs benched for in a deck with no metal energy?
>>
>>32150212
Rainbow
>>
>exeggute bypass wobbs ability
How you fuck up this bad reee
>>
>>32150219
yeah but unless you run 6 rainbow you can't use the attack, you don't need 2 ultra roads and you clearly already got burst GX off.

I guess if you want to tank with it, but it just seems like a bench liability to have 2 of them out.
>>
>>32150233
Is there a list of which abilities apply first?

I've never actually run into this, but does Yvetal cancel out Garbodor's ability?
>>
>>32150577
Fright Night does cancel garbotoxin iirc.
>>
What do you guys play in Expanded?
>>
>>32150577
>>32150606
Garbotoxin should block Fright Night. Even with Fright Night, Garbodor still has a tool attached, it's just a tool with no effect. That's all that matters for Garbotoxin.

Wobbuffet's Bide Barricade not blocking Exeggcute's Propagation is a PTCGO bug however, because Exeggcute doesn't fulfill the contidions to be able to use its ability (i.e. being a Psychic-type).
>>
>>32150619
Lurantis, Raikou Eels, Donphan, Laserbank Yveltal and Turbo Darkrai.
>>
File: file.png (45KB, 630x402px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
45KB, 630x402px
>>32147106
how long does will this shit take to get to me?
>>
>>32148308
>>32147415
N is staying in standard format, VS will not tho
>>
>>32150749
That just means they printed out a shipping label with tracking, but the post office doesn't have it yet, meaning your seller probably hasn't even actually mailed it yet. So, whenever you finally get the "accepted" update on the tracking, count 3-7 days.
>>
File: newwood.jpg (229KB, 601x1169px) Image search: [Google]
newwood.jpg
229KB, 601x1169px
>when your trying to save your pack value like a good goy but don't know what to put it in
>>
>>32151102

For your sake I hope the new Sycamore artwork sucks. If its anything like Giovanni's then topkek m8
>>
>>32151102
>good goy
Don't you mean good boy?
>>
File: goy.png (32KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
goy.png
32KB, 256x256px
>>32151123
>>
>>32151123
Oh, anon...
>>
>it's an all 4 FoGP are in the last 15 cards match
>again
>still win because Tauros is stupid
>>
File: 1484359577622.png (32KB, 211x211px) Image search: [Google]
1484359577622.png
32KB, 211x211px
>only have 1 Shaymin in the deck
>still start Shaymin
>>
File: file.png (23KB, 555x245px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
23KB, 555x245px
>>32151052
well thats strange thing then considering they told me they already shipped them
>>
>>32150754
N will probably leave next year when they finish off the XY block, unless they keep Evolutions/Generations around for another year.
>>
>>32151106
the new sycamore probably won't be an FA, it'll be like the promo N.
>>
>nobody trading Random Receiver SRs for a fair price
>add a couple Evolutions
>trade done in seconds

What
>>
>>32151290
>>32151052
so what do you make of it then, if they told me they shipped it out but the tracking thing says it didnt ship out
>>
>>32151456

What did you put up?
>>
>>32151533
They probably just sent it out and marked it shipped, even though the post office hasn't received it yet. It could be in a box with other peoples' orders that they'll ship out all at once, or it could be in one of the mailboxes outside the post office waiting to be collected and taken inside for sorting.

The point is, if it just says "label created," the postal workers haven't touched it yet because they have to scan anything with a tracking number to put it in the system. It's somewhere between Wasteland's warehouse and the post office.
>>
Does anyone have an hd image of the necrozma card pack art?
>>
>>32151594
ah ok thanks
>>
File: Exp.png (2MB, 2784x1708px) Image search: [Google]
Exp.png
2MB, 2784x1708px
>>32150619
I have tons of Standard decks, but I play this exclusively in Expanded. I should really find room for a Ranger but the very occasional Jolteon I meet can usually be handled between lasers and head ringer.

Winrate 140/166 since last edit.
>>
>>32151223
Are you me? It happened during a League Challenge last weekend. The only match I lost, too.
>>
>>32151456
there's always some nerd watching the market with a spreadsheet with FA card values snickering like a nerd when he gets 0.25 more value than something is technically listed at.
>>
>>32151811

I must see this spreadsheet.
>>
>>32148556
Amigo, if you don't have packs, go get yourself some in theme events.

Really, if you offer one pack for all this stuff, someone will trade.

Stop being so lazy.
>>
>>32146738
Team rocket deck here I come!
>>
File: AshShaySuffocate.jpg (30KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
AshShaySuffocate.jpg
30KB, 720x400px
What have you done to show your gratitude for all those free draws? You HAVE been showing your gratitude, haven't you?
>>
>>32151960
Hedgehog Turned Reindeer Kills Immortal Boy, Friends Watch Idly
>>
should i save for guardians rising or should i just continue buying sun and moon 1 ? Will there be Darkrai GX in the next expansion?
>>
>>32152505
Darkrai-GX is not in Guardians Rising.
>>
>mfw keep buying roaring skies packs with tokens in hopes of getting Shaymin-EX
>got 3 different versions of Rayquaza-EX inlcuding a full art and a Mega-Rayquaza-EX, but still no Shaymin
>>
File: 1409064132987.png (187KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1409064132987.png
187KB, 800x800px
I will get into this game but only if I can make a deck around Aggron. Because Aggron is the best Pokémon. Is this possible?
>>
>>32152648
Yes, it is possible.
>>
File: oak.jpg (18KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
oak.jpg
18KB, 500x375px
>>32152648
Here you go buddy. if your coinflips are 100% on point, you're unstoppable.
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 14

* 1 Shaymin-EX ROS 106
* 1 Mr. Mime BKT 97
* 3 Aggron-EX PRC 93
* 3 M Aggron-EX PRC 94
* 1 Jirachi PR-XY XY67
* 1 Hoopa-EX AOR 89
* 2 Clauncher STS 33
* 2 Clawitzer STS 34

##Trainer Cards - 33

* 4 Professor Sycamore STS 114
* 1 Pokémon Ranger STS 113
* 4 Ultra Ball FLF 99
* 1 Super Rod NVI 95
* 2 Switch EVO 88
* 1 Escape Rope PRC 127
* 1 Random Receiver FAC 109
* 1 Special Charge STS 105
* 3 Reverse Valley BKP 110
* 1 Pokémon Center Lady FLF 105
* 4 VS Seeker ROS 110
* 4 N FAC 105
* 1 Hex Maniac AOR 75
* 2 Lysandre FLF 104
* 3 Aggron Spirit Link PRC 123

##Energy - 13

* 4 Double Colorless Energy EVO 90
* 5 Metal Energy Energy 8
* 4 Shield Energy PRC 143
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQcG7d05Ri0
>>
>>32153009
Buying card now in anticipation for Fliptini.
>>
Someday I will pull a shaymin ex. Someday I will find one for a reasonable price.
>>
>>32153067
>Someday I will find one for a reasonable price
Talk to a trading company bruh.
>>
>>32153069
I'm just debating on whether I should outright buy packs to trade for shaymin or if I should wait. This is PTCO btw.
>>
>>32153009
wtf i love aggron-ex now
>>
>>32153009
>Donald "Please rape my face" Phan

Triggered.
>>
File: rope.png (460KB, 659x425px) Image search: [Google]
rope.png
460KB, 659x425px
Escape rope reprint. The part in the brackets may have been reworded.
>>
>>32153310
Fuck that means that old rope won't work?
>>
>>32153554
Its just an errata.
>>
File: two.png (1MB, 1307x767px) Image search: [Google]
two.png
1MB, 1307x767px
What a nice pack
>>
>>32153009
>you're unstoppable.
except every time you stop your turn to evolve.
>>
>>32153310
It doesn't have any difference in wording.
>>
>>32153554

There's no difference compared to the old one
>>
are metal players fucking autistic? Every time I run into someone who tries hard and plays seriously against my evo challenge deck using the shittiest pokemon possible of the type to signal that I'm just here to get 10 evolutions then concede they're playing Scizor.

I seriously hope nobody here does this, it just wastes both of our times.
>>
File: image.jpg (164KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 675x1200px
>>
>>32154874
Imagine being the artist and seeing your shit in china.
>>
File: 20170324_133843.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170324_133843.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Bought a pack on a whim; I haven't bought cards in years.
Rate my pull boys
(This IS good right?)
>>
>>32148320
That used to be so good the reprint is a nerfed version. Dark times... (no pun intended)
>>
>>32154910
That's Korea.
>>
>>32154956
It's a good looking card but Glalie-EX sucks.
>>
>>32154956

It's not overly useful competitively, but I like it >>32138803.

Buddy Buddy Rescue can be a decent card in some decks too.

My rating: 10/10

Realistic rating: 5/7
>>
>>32155038
Buddy buddy is already outclassed by rescue stretcher.
>>
File: nosepass.png (13KB, 331x471px) Image search: [Google]
nosepass.png
13KB, 331x471px
>>32155049

Yep, but it's gonna be a little while before get it.
>>
>>32155067
Fuck you. Now I can't look at Nosepass the same way.
>>
File: Mega-Powers-Collection.jpg (74KB, 400x356px) Image search: [Google]
Mega-Powers-Collection.jpg
74KB, 400x356px
>That Zygarde art
>>
>>32156117
Will this cost like 50 usd?
>>
>>32156365

Since it comes with 4 Full Art EX promos and 8 packs, MSRP will probably be at $50 ~ 60 USD minimum
>>
>>32156117
Thank you Daddy Jesus
>>
>>32156365
Yeah, this is $49.99

I was tempted until I saw the Ho-oh-EX deck because I've kind of wanted that card for years but could never pull the trigger on it. That and the GUR ETB, and maybe Kyurem v Kyurem if the Sycamore art is good.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-24-17-13-35.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-24-17-13-35.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>32151861
Theme tournies only yield tickets and I have tickets to enter standard but pic related I'm afraid I'm not ready for a tounry with my standard deck.
>>
>>32156559
I'd save tickets until guardians drops honestly. but once that happens, don't worry too much, there are tons of people running janky shit in events, you probably won't win without an optimal deck, but you can definitely get 3rd/4th consistently even with a jank deck and sometimes a 2nd.

I'd say that every match except for the final one in any given tournament I've played, my opponent is much lower skill and has a worse deck than the people I typically face on ladder. And I've run into some truly terrible shit in grand finals too like M-Gyarados EX.
>>
Is there anything more tedious than saving packs for a set of those stupid gold Ultra Balls?
>>
>>32156559
Some weeks there are theme tournaments for packs
>>
File: 033448_P_GORONDA.jpg (233KB, 748x1045px) Image search: [Google]
033448_P_GORONDA.jpg
233KB, 748x1045px
W-wow!!!
This generation is bringing us fantastic art quality.
>>
>>32138189
So, how expensive do you guys think Top Lel RA is going to be? I'm scared that it will become the new Shaymeme. $40 is something I can afford, but $80 it's just way too crazy, even for a waifu card...
>>
>>32157404
Its going to be triple figures imo. Its just too good
>>
>>32157404
with three rarities arriving all at once it shouldn't be quite as bad as Shaymeme. but the base rarity is still going to be at least 20 if not 40ish. Full art might be twice that, while Rainbow Rare is going to be silly money - probably over 100 week one and then settling to 80 or so.

You have to bear in mind, most people want four Shaymeme to cover all decks. Meanwhile will you ever want four top lel? Nope. If everyone wants half as many, overall demand is lower.
>>
>>32157453
>most people want four Shaymeme to cover all decks
most decks i see only run 2 tho. (Most winning first place decks run 2)
>>
>>32157498
Yes, but I he said, most people buy 4 (or even more) to cover all their decks. I know this is true because there are many people in my locals who have bought 3 or more playsets of Vs. Seeker for all their decks.

>>32157453
I hope you are right and the price range for the RA is $20-$40. I'm still going to save money from now to buy at least one.
>>
>>32157520
yeah i guess thats true, jesus thats droppin a lot of money. But thats pre cool that thing you can switch up your deck once you realize that everyone brought volcanion to beat your decidueye deck you just bust out ur ready water deck, makes sense
>>
If I enter a tournament, but then leave before it starts, do I get my 8 tickets back?
>>
>>32157560
No
>>
>>32157560
yes you do. Don't listen to this nerd>>32157576
>>
>>32157498
Yes with two you are covered for most weekends. But what if this is the tourney where you feel like MegaFug is the Meta call? Or a Vespi variant that wants four?

Hence regular competitive players aim to own four. Even if two of those will sit in the binder forever. Even if you personally disagree with this stance, enough players out there will agree that it has an impact on the demand. Yet no-one needs four Lele unless there is some unlikely pure Lele deck that's going to be a thing. It's closer to Jirachi - of which most people thought one would be plenty, two to cover you for the occasional deck where it was a necessity. Demand is halved. And now consider three rarities all in the same expansion, makes it cheaper again.
>>
>>32157498
Megaray, megagarde, vespiquen, and a few other decks run 4, and there are a bunch like lurantis that run better with 3 rather than 2.
>>
>>32157354
I spy a new meme deck, easy 260 with eeveelutions
>>
File: 1439447039292.png (127KB, 520x853px) Image search: [Google]
1439447039292.png
127KB, 520x853px
>>32157815

[D][C][C][C]

>easy

?
>>
alright you memelords, which meme should I try first when guardians comes out

Goodra/Solgaleo
Politoed/Poliwrath
Baby Koko/Honchkrow
Alolan Golem/Eelektrik/Fliptini

Kind of sad that I think the new Darkrai and non-GX Ninetales won't be released in the US until SM3, I really want to use those.
>>
>>32157988
Dark Patch with Max Ether (not Elixir).
>>
>>32158014
its shit
>>
>>32158020
>expanded
Anon pls
>>
>>32158116
>Not playing Expanded
>Not even the glorious Legacy or Unlimited master race

I feel so sorry for you.
>>
>>32158125
Im saying your idea wont fly at neither format.
>>
>>32158132
weird jank always works on expanded ladders but at expanded events you'll get your shit ruined by archeops for even thinking about running an evolution deck.
>>
>>32158020
>>32158116
>>32158132

Exactly my thoughts. This would be a bad deck idea even in Standard; no way it holds up in Expanded.
>>
>>32157453
>>32157520
Remember that Tapu Lele has something that Shaymin doesn't have: A (much stronger) waifu value added to her.
>>
File: sold my shaymins.png (2MB, 896x933px) Image search: [Google]
sold my shaymins.png
2MB, 896x933px
>>32138189
wtf I love tapu lele
>>
>>32158705
Drawing is better than getting a supporter, you shoulve used Jirachi but even thatll be still playable.
>>
ay how much is Xerneas BKT 107 in ptcgo
>>
>>32158841
2pac
>>
>>32158892
thx bby
>>
>>32158741

anon... you can mix both and make more combos in one turn...
>>
>>32154104
>what is a spirit link
>>
>>32156522
What Ho-oh ex deck?
>>
>>32159457
I think he means the new tin.
>>
What's a reasonable asking price for shaymin gx? 25 packs?
>>
File: Legendary-Battle-Deck-Ho-Oh-EX.jpg (57KB, 350x398px) Image search: [Google]
Legendary-Battle-Deck-Ho-Oh-EX.jpg
57KB, 350x398px
>>32159578
It's a deck, not a tin.
>>
>>32159789
25-30 value, fluctuates quite a bit. Closer to 30 if you're not trading a lot of ROS.
>>
>>32159797
Isn't that one the bad Ho-oh?
>>
>>32159820

Nope, this is the one with the Rebirth Ability from Dragons Exalted, not the bad one from Breakpoint
>>
>>32159849
Fugg, the one on Pokebeach's thing has the bad Ho-oh. Where was it announced the good one's in it?
>>
File: meta.png (646KB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
meta.png
646KB, 1000x1415px
Summarise the current meta in one picture
>>
>>32159861
Pokebeach had this photo before confirmation. Later on, the product picture was published there, showing it is the Fire one
>>
>>32159939
Cool, thanks.
I think they still have the old photo, just looked it up twenty minutes ago.
>>
>>32159861

The official website shows it with the DRX one

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/product-gallery/legendary-battle-decks-ho-oh-and-lugia/
>>
>>32159975
Thanks duder.
I never look at anything on the official site, takes too long to load.
>>
>>32159958
to be fair nobody really gets why the Lugia deck uses the more recent print while the Ho-oh one uses an expanded only print.
>>
>>32159917
>>
File: Mega-Powers-Collection-HD.jpg (280KB, 1000x885px) Image search: [Google]
Mega-Powers-Collection-HD.jpg
280KB, 1000x885px
>>32156117
Why is lucario doing the naruto run?
>>
>>32160298
Nice Megazor-- I mean Zygarde
>>
How do people grind through trainer challenge? It's so mindless and repetitive
>>
Hello OP I am something new with this cheat engine, what do I have to do to get boosters faster?
(I am using the translator)
>>
>>32160298
lucario has autism and so do people who like lucario.
>>
File: 1490421843409708271444.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1490421843409708271444.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
Giving away 10 Sun and moon codes in groups of 2. If I don't see pulls I'll just keep what's remaining for myself
>>
>>32160475
yep
>>
>>32160492
?
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-25+at+05.25.38).jpg (522KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-25+at+05.25.38).jpg
522KB, 1920x1080px
>>32160475
Will trade reverse timer ball for 4 FA N.
>>
File: noctowl.jpg (602KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
noctowl.jpg
602KB, 1920x1080px
>>32159917
Current meta
>>
File: first ex.png (1MB, 629x760px) Image search: [Google]
first ex.png
1MB, 629x760px
>tfw your first mega is also your first ex
It sure would be nice to use this in my psychic deck, but I only have the regular gallade that everybody starts with
>>
File: ?.png (1KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
?.png
1KB, 112x112px
>Standard Tournament
>Opponent starts with a Trubish, nothing on the bench
>I go second
>Shaymin/Sycamore->Forest of Giant Plants->Yanma->Yanmega->Break->swing for 100
>"Whew! That was close!"
>"Well played!"

I fucking hate myself.

[/spoiler]I had the exact same set up in round two. I spammed the emotes, flashed my cock, ate shit. Then I realised that I went first and couldn't attack.[/spoiler]
>>
File: seizure.gif (2MB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
seizure.gif
2MB, 332x332px
>>32160274
God, I fucking hate item lock.
>>
Why the fuck isnt there an option to rotate break cards for online? i gotta pick up my monitor and flip it around every time i see a break i cant remember what it does
>>
File: 8217[1].jpg (276KB, 650x915px) Image search: [Google]
8217[1].jpg
276KB, 650x915px
Jfl bought double pack and got that Altaria. Is it good card?
>>
>>32161379
decklist?
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.