[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes these two so popular? They have more doujin and f

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

What makes these two so popular?
They have more doujin and fan art than any other pair from Sun/Moon by a good bit. Though, that said, the Sun/Moon scene seems really slow right now, and there is not really much new fan art coming out at all.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BxYzg04TiGXsY0ViVlZxeV9Jb1k
>>
>>32137518
Well, you see... Lillie needed a place to bury her giant futa cock, and only the chicken loves her enough/has enough vaginal capacity to help.

As simple as that.
>>
>Blonde haired white loli with frail submissive personality
>in Pokémon
>female protagonist of a Pokémon game
>put together
Gee OP I honestly couldn't come up with any reason.
Dumbass.
>>
>>32137954
Why do you post this all the time?

>>32138050
I'm not sure I see how your logic follows.
>>
>>32138159
Are you willfully ignorant or just retarded?
Japs love little blond fair-skinned girls. This is established fact.
They also love girls who are shy and introverted with a very submissive personality.
They're also mostly huge lolicons, even if they don't sexualize them.
They also love yuri.
They also love Pokémon and tend to gravitate toward every female Pokémon protagonist.
This pairing puts all of those things together.
It's basic logic.
>>
>>32138271
I mean, yuri is normally pretty niche.
Go look at the number of GL anime/manga series compared to NL anime/manga series.
>>
File: Pixiv.png (3KB, 189x128px) Image search: [Google]
Pixiv.png
3KB, 189x128px
>>32137518
>They have more doujin and fan art than any other pair from Sun/Moon
That's wrong, though.
Right now, Guzma/Moon has two more fanart on pixiv. I know, not much, but just a little while ago, the gap was much larger. Take into consideration that Lillie is inharently MUCH more popular than Guzma, yet the former pairing still manages to be so popular says a lot.

As far as doujins go, there's not that many. So far, I have seen four doujins of this pair. I have also seen three doujins of Lillie with fucking Kukui, of all people. I can also point you towards a single artist who has made three doujins of Gladion/Moon, 曖昧me. And I have seen four doujins of Sun/Lillie. I'm sure Moon/Lillie has more that I haven't come across yet, but they're not as far ahead as you would think.

As for your question, what makes these two popular, I just answered it. Lillie is much more popular than most Pokemon characters. She gets more fanart. And usually, that's with Moon, because Moon herself is also extremely popular, like any female protagonist. It would be strange if two really popular characters, who are also the two closest character in Pokemon period, didn't have a lot of fanart together.

Going by purely percentage, not the quantity, Moon and Lillie don't have any higher amount of fanart together than Hilda and N. Moon shares a 17% of her fanart with Lillie. Hilda shares a 27% of her fanart with N. That's a huge difference. This is all going by Pixiv stats, though, since most of the fanart from Japan comes from there.

tl;dr the characters are more popular, from a more popular game and also happens to be the two closest characters to come out of Pokemon yet, barring Ash and Pikachu.
>>
>>32138443
>only counting paired tags
>>
>>32138271
Not to mention the fact that Chicken is usually depicted as an outgoing. Combined with her status as a Champion makes her a perfect contrast to the meek, non-training Lillie.
>>
>>32137518
>cute lolis
>dominant and submissive

it just werks
>>
>>32139430

/thread
>>
>>32138542
>The difference between 540 and 541 is 1, my friend

Even if the difference is just by one, the point still stands. Moon/Lillie didn't have "the most", as you claimed. The difference is by three, to be specific. I tagged two more GuzuMizu images right after taking that screenshot. Guzma/Moon has kept lead from the start. Moon/Lillie did take over a couple of times, but quickly fell back again. At times, the difference between the two got up to 30.

>Also, you clearly didn't even look at the OP, because there are six translated Moon x Lillie doujin right there

No, I did in fact look. Two out of the six are just available on Pixiv. They're not "doujin" in traditional meaning of the word, as in self published manga. If we're going to count Pixiv manga, it would be a lot harder. Guzma/Moon get those every few days. So does other pairings. I only mentioned the traditional doujin.

>GuzuMizu is only popular because of self inserting girls who really like Guzma, not because they actually like the pair
>As for the Lillie with Kukui doujin, standard "BLACKED" mindless sex doujin don't count as pairing them together

Doesn't change anything. That's just cherrypicking and being biased. I can just as easily argue that people like yuri, not the pairing. It just happened to be the one presented. If two characters are sharing moments together, it's labeled a pairing. You're talking about the number of fanarts and doujins, and that should apply to everyone.

>And mind showing me the math you did for percents? Because there are a lot of inconsistant tags

Everyone suffers from inconsistent tags. Not just Moon or Lillie. If everyone is going to suffer from this, I just considered it even.
I looked at the number of fanarts Hilda had, and how many of those were with N. Same with Moon and Lillie.

I just corrected you, gave you the numbers and an answer. The numbers aren't wrong, and the answer makes sense to me, so if they don't still well with you, I can't help that.
>>
>>32138443
The difference between 540 and 541 is 1, my friend. Also, GuzuMizu is only popular because of self inserting girls who really like Guzma. Not because they actually like the pair.

Also, you clearly didn't even look at the OP, because there are six translated Moon x Lillie doujin right there.
As for the Lillie with Kukui doujin. Standard "BLACKED" mindless sex doujin don't count as pairing them together. Those doujin usually out number actual pairing doujin, because there are more sex crazed people who just like how Lillie look, than care about her actual character.

And mind showing me the math you did for percents? Because there are a lot of inconsistent tags.

>>32138474
I know why he did, though. Because Lillie and Mizuki have like four different tags each and people are never consistent with them.
For example there's Lillie (Pokemon), Lillie (trainer), Lillie, etc.
And the same rule applies to Mizuki.
>>
File: 2017-03-22_10-20-04.png (2KB, 181x45px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-22_10-20-04.png
2KB, 181x45px
>>32139488
I mean, the point was actually that you're just not too smart. Not about the actual difference.
>in traditional meaning of the word
You clearly don't know the traditional meaning of the word. Considering 99.9% of everything on pixiv is doujin.
>fanarts
Seems you don't know how to use the word art either. Because art is already a plural word.
>Doesn't change anything.
Actually it does. Because there are base raw sexual appeal fetish doujin for the yuri pair. Yuri is not known for being heavily sexualized and trying to appeal to tons of fetishes like straight doujin do.
>Everyone suffers from inconsistent tags.
This is what actually changes nothing. Because you have no way of knowing exactly which tags are used more than other or more accurately. So if you did the math for a high point on character tag and low point on another, then it's totally wrong. There's no actual reason not to do all the known tags.
>The numbers aren't wrong
No, they clearly are. Because you don't understand even basic grammar or law of averages.

But, I can clearly see you're insane. And a rabid tumblr tard, so you can have the last should you so choose, because reasoning with you will be impossible. I've noticed that about people who say "fanarts", that they are all retards.
>>
File: 1444837683355.png (21KB, 147x164px) Image search: [Google]
1444837683355.png
21KB, 147x164px
>>32137518
>frail submissive white girl
>significant number of male players play as a female
>The word yuri(girls love) also means lily
>in game dialog can be seen as romantic subtext for those desperate to see said subtext

Could be any one of these, or even all of these.
>>
>>32137518
Wow, two lolis being popular in Japan? Gee, who would've thought. You fucking moron.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.