[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are in charge of designing the Gen 8 evil team/organization.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: VT1.jpg (114KB, 617x233px) Image search: [Google]
VT1.jpg
114KB, 617x233px
You are in charge of designing the Gen 8 evil team/organization.

Let's hear your pitch.
>>
>>32134819
Yakuza-esque baddies who invade your region looking to expand their turf.
Lots of dragon pokemon tattoos and sleeveless suits
>>
>>32134819
Pokemon poaching but more severe than Rocket
>>
The government.
>>
If we're going for another shitty youth anime save the world plot then let's go full autistic and have them be crazy otherkin who want to use the box legend's power to turn all humans into Pokemon and their leader is actually secretly a Pokemon turned into a human by cruel experiments
>>
File: jimmy.jpg (2KB, 109x125px) Image search: [Google]
jimmy.jpg
2KB, 109x125px
An evil team where the professor betrays yo ass
>it was me all along (player name)!
>>
Pokemon Eugenics team. Obsessed with pokemon being powerful and discarding those that are weak. Boss wants to spread a disease that weaker pokemon will die from but those with a strong constitution would survive. The game is designed where grunts/admins and the boss have pokemon several levels higher then normal trainers in the area and are properly ev trained with 31ivs in all stats.
>>
Evil team based on a grassroots anarchist uprising that wants to abolish the very idea of the 8 gyms and pokemon league
>>
>>32135148
so, smogon trainers gone bad?
>>
File: eyebrows.gif (91KB, 72x72px) Image search: [Google]
eyebrows.gif
91KB, 72x72px
>You leave on your pokemon journey
>Later on the professor tells you that there's strange energy coming from your home town
>You look around, but can't find out where the energy is coming from.
>Mom tells you that you've been looking all day and that you should rest.
>In bed, you hear strange noises downstairs
>In your kitchen you notice a button that you've never seen before
>Pushing it reveals an elevator that takes you deep into the earth
>The evil team base has been under your house the whole time.
>Mom: Well I guess you found out my secret. Sorry, son, but I can't let you turn me in when my plan is almost complete. Now, do your mother a favor, and submit!
>You have been challenged by Team Leader Mom!
>>
>>32138900
Trainer companion named Karen.
>>
>>32138928
Thank god even GF aren't this shit
>>
>>32134832
/vp/ would accuse them of being a jojo reference. i actually like the idea though.
>>
Ultimate fusion

It'll be like bw2
There are 3 legendaries and two of them can fuse with the third, creating the two games
BUT it's also fusion of z moves AND mega evolution

Then a third version where all three fuse and there's a dope cutscene of the beast flying around literally wrecking everything and you like see all of the elite four trying to battle it at once but they all get ass blasted like in generations kind of
And when you battle it it also has a beast boost effect along with z moves and mega evolution and it's the hardest fucking thing in the world

You can't catch it; you just disassemble it and all the legendaries run away and are post game catches.

And maybe somehow the evil Villan dies
>>
Let's see... It's gotta be obviously nefarious but in a kid friendly way. How about a team based around using and distributing performance enhancing drugs similar to X-Attack and X-Speed but with higher boosts and an obvious downside. There can be other trainers who use them too even when not affiliated with the team and a sub-theme of addiction and dependency.
>>
>>32134819
Team Harvest.
Believes that the physical form is an abomination and pretty much straight up kills people and Pokemon so that their true conscious energy forms can return to the Legendary Ghost/Bug Pokemon that is a giant Harvestman Spider they worship. They aren't nescessarily malicious in doing this, but rather cultish in their belief. The evil leader is straight up sociopathic and wanted everything else to die because he wanted to be alone, the Admins would throw him to the Legendary that his team has been feeding through their actions.

They use Ghost/Psychic/Electric/Fairy Pokemon, and conduct large scale holy raids where each living thing with Physical form is blessed and released of their Physical form.

The grunts look like scarecrows with bagheads to hide their face, and long flowly clothes to simulate the pure conscious form
Admins are covered in robes that hide their faces, each with different Physical vessel severing tools. Scythe, Snippers, etc.
Team leader dresses like a Royal Holy King with face revealed.
>>
File: cyrus lysandre.png (96KB, 200x509px) Image search: [Google]
cyrus lysandre.png
96KB, 200x509px
>>32139056
>The evil leader is straight up sociopathic and wanted everything else to die because he wanted to be alone
>>
File: 1421622155588.png (7KB, 320x289px) Image search: [Google]
1421622155588.png
7KB, 320x289px
Bunch of hacker nerds, their evil plan is to hack the storage system to steal pokemon directly and hold them for ransom. Region's resident storage system expert comes up with a non-networked portable pc but can only hold a limited amount. Offers to hold on to extra pokemon for the player i guess, for those people who have to catch everything they see. Upgrades throughout the game would be storage capacity and increased functionality. For example gain the ability to heal your Pokemon, teach them new moves, ev train, etc. all from the convenience of your pocket.

Partway through the game a crazier member of the organization breaks away and forms his own group, they are straight up hacking pokemon. Their pokemon have unusual moves or abilities, and later on even typings or stat changes.
Original bad guys team up with you (they may be crooks but they still care about Pokemon) to take them on. Big bad loses it completely and transports his consciousness into a virtual reality. For the final showdown you are traversing a totally glitched out world, being attacked by hideous monstrosities (including a reference to Missingno, and that is the only gen1 pandering in the game.) After you beat the boss he regains some sanity, gives you a floppy disc with the code to undo everything and free everyone's pokemon, but stays behind in the decaying glitch world.

Kind of ripped off cyrus there but whatever. Either that or "oh i'm sorry" and then nobody cares about all the bad shit that happened anymore
>>
>>32139110
audible kek
>>
File: zomg.gif (438KB, 207x233px) Image search: [Google]
zomg.gif
438KB, 207x233px
>>32139116
>New glitch forms of Pokemon with different Abilities, Stats, and Typing
Sounds fucking awesome
>>
Yes, hello, is this the autism thread.
>>
>>32139309
>calling someone autist
>on a pokemon board
If anything, you are an autist too.
>>
>>32139309
Team Autism
A group of special kids who get mad at others for doing things differently
Use Ice/Fairy Pokemon
Team Leader is (you)
>>
>>32139309
RPGs are literally made for channeling one's autism
>>
>>32139344
btfo
>>
>>32139359
As a fa/tg/uy I can say this is most certainly true.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.