[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you wake up tomorrow and suddenly Pokemon now exist in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1410316501714s.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1410316501714s.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
So you wake up tomorrow and suddenly Pokemon now exist in the real world. How much will your life change because of it?
>>
Do PokeBalls exist or just the Pokemon
>>
>>32131132
Pokemon at first, the technology for pokeballs would probably follow soon afterwards.
>>
>>32131114
I'd be scared shitless but also excited. I've always wanted a little Eevee for a pet. I doubt battling competitively would be popular in the real world, so no chance of being a Pokémon master.
>>
Will people find a way to tame them? How fucked are current animals? Are legendaries real? Can I train/domesticate them? Pokeballs? Will people finally get to fug their waifumons? What will the smarter/hyperintelligent pokemon think of the games, and humanity in general? Will they rebel immediately and kill us all?

Eh, we'll find a way to mass genocide them or turn them into war machines somehow.
>>
>>32131114
I would fuck all of the Pokémon I've wanted to fuck for a while now.
>>
>>32131114
I'm bumping for interest in others thoughts.
>>
I think I'd be awesome, would love to get a ivysaur as a companion.

Sadly though, when the best of humanity gets pokemon, so do the worst.

There'd be a lotnof social upheavial, including how to take care of all these new creatures
>>
>>32131114
Everybody's lives would change immensely, if only for the reason that a fictional video game franchise has somehow spontaneously come to life. If we survive the first week with these things, the next question would be how the fuck this happened. Science? Aliens? God? Does this prove there is no god? Why the Pokémon franchise of all things? Should we nuke Japan and see if that stops them?

There'd be bigger issues than "can I catch a Squirtle."
>>
>>32131114
Everyone would be fucking dead.
>>
>>32132034
Naahhhhhhhh
>>
>>32131114
I'd start with lots of shagging random pokecuties while sedating them with chloroform
>>
Die in my sleep probably, certain Pokemon have the ability to destroy the world just by existing, like Slugma or Gardevoir.
>>
>>32133560
Physics would adjust/Magical protection from the stronger adverse effects/The information from the pokedex is written by tweens/It's a fucking children's game have a little imagination

pick as appropriate
>>
GOODBYE VIRGINITY!

But in all seriousness it would be pretty revolutionary. Fire and electric types would become the new sources of electricity. Good bye fossil fuels.
>>
>>32131114
AntiFa protesters using SJW pokemon vs /pol/ using Nazimons
Police using pokemon
Niggers with pokemon

I'd get a Snivy
>>
>>32132009
>There'd be bigger issues than "can I catch a Squirtle."
Lmao no
>>
>>32131114
I can now fly with ease and have sex with a dragon at least once a day
>>
Assuming that animals are instantly replaced with Pokemon, and that other forms of life remain the same, than its possible that the biosphere would collapse because Pokemon isn't designed to work the same way that the real world works.

Then of course you have the issue that >>32133560 brings up. The universe would only last as long as it takes for one of said mons to get angry.

Barring both of those, there'd be questions arising from across the board about how this happened, and how to deal with it.
>>
File: .png (275KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
.png
275KB, 960x640px
>>32131114
well, legendaries would exist too. and that means that one of us would have to rise up to the challenge of taming those continent destroying monstrosities when they get a little mad.

i doubt that all Pokemon would be out for our blood though, if they're like the Pokemon in the show and games then they'd be pretty neutral at best.

we'd definetly try to weaponize them too, all future wars would involve Metagross and Magmortars in the front line, crime fighting would involve some hefty Stun Spore usage and crime itself would probably use damn near everything to their fullest potential for breaking into places.

so basically the anime but with actual violence and risk beyond getting your butt comically scorched while being pulled by the ear to jail
>>
>>32131114
gonna need a lot more bug spray
>>
>>32131114
Just after a few months, I'll be probably the only legit trainer with a pokemon, because everyone else thought that giving their pokemon steroids wouldn't have any consequences like in the games.
>>
File: 1489874198179.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489874198179.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
>>32131114
Nothing, i want to be a Wizard.
>>
The onslaught of random beam and ball attacks from out of nowhere from untrained pokemon. Also pokemon poachers and game challenges.
The overpopulation of the hm slave pokemon no one will want.
>>
I'd prioritize protecting my cat from them but also try to catch some and be a good trainer. My life would change a great deal because suddenly I'd have a reason to go outside more often. To find more Pokémon. Also I guess I would play the game less often.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.