[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna replay platinum soon. Throw me ideas to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: screenshot.jpg (15KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.jpg
15KB, 267x200px
I'm gonna replay platinum soon.

Throw me ideas to make it interesting. No nuzlocke shit.
>>
A team conformed only by Porygon line
>>
Mono rock team
>>
>>32127192
mono ghost team is fun and you can have all hms
>>
Every time you catch a Pokemon fap to it on paheal no matter how bad the art is.
>>
Don't evolve any pokemon.
>>
>>32127192
Enjoy it.
>>
>>32127192
Every time you fail to catch a Pokemon, put down your DS and run around it in a circle, flailing your arms like a little girl saying "Wee wee wee almost had it wee wee wee!"
>>
>>32127454
I guess you speak from experience?
>>
>>32127475
Its called the Wee wee dance challenge.
Only real hardcore niggas dare to take it.
>>
>>32127192

all party pokemon must stay within 3 levels of eachother
>>
>>32127498
That's standard operating procedure, boss.
>>
>>32127192
Every time a Pokémon breaks free from a Poké Ball you threw, you must masturbate to completion before you take one more step in-game. This sounds like a combination of two earlier posts, but I came up with this before I opened this thread.
>>
There are no limits, but you must kiss every Pokémon you catch. You must show them all love to watch them get stronger.
>>
>>32127227
>you can't catch Misdreavus or Murkrow in plat.

I know the latter isn't a ghost, but wtf is that shit
>>
>>32127521
while saying "Wee wee wee, almost caught it, wee wee wee"
>>
Play a new video game instead of replaying an old one with self-imposed challenges.
>>
Soft-reset for shiny legendaries. That's what I'm going back for.
>>
>>32127859
Yea, that and actually beating the frontier are on the list
>>
>>32127192
You can only fight a max of 4 trainers per route.
>>
>>32127192
Do one of the following for every pokemon you defeat:
10 push ups
10 sit ups
10 lunges
10 squat thrusts
20 jumping jacks
8 pull ups
10 bicep curls

I lost 10 kg since starting sun moon
>>
>>32128117
I already lift, but I guess I don't mind this one.

I'll give it a go I guess.
>>
>>32127192
>I'm gonna replay platinum soon.
I'm so sorry. Good luck slogging through the worst region in the worst game.
>>
>>32128163
Is it? It's been a while since I've been to Sinnoh. Sorta the reason for the selection.

Unova is the worse imo, and I'm from the place its based off of.
>>
Dragons and Psychic only.
You can use the legendaries.
>>
File: why this.png (15KB, 470x319px) Image search: [Google]
why this.png
15KB, 470x319px
have your team randomly generated. I ended up with a team with krikitune and noctowl on it. (and i was lenient in letting myself use whichever part of the evolutionary line i wanted. i was not going to have a krikitot on my team the whole game)
>>
>>32128529
>how start game
>pls expln
>>
File: 142940113716.jpg (16KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
142940113716.jpg
16KB, 236x314px
For gym leaders, only use the same amount of Pokemon and items they use. So Roark uses three Pokemon, you use three Pokemon. Roark uses one potion, you use one potion. It makes it feel like an official Pokemon battle. Also, play on Set mode since Switch mode gives you a massive and arguably unfair advantage. I would also say if you lose to Team Galactic, whether it's a grunt, a commander, or Cyrus, that's a game over and you have to start the game again but that lapses over into Nuzlocke territory so nevermind.
>>
>>32128542
you can catch abra as early as route 203. just use your starter until then.
>>
>>32128169
I think he's trolling. Saying Platinum is the worst game is borderline objectively false because it's better than Platinum in pretty much every way, and IMO better than XY and SunMoon.
>>
>>32128570
*better than Diamond/Pearl in pretty much every way
>>
-saving only allowed inside Pokémon centers
-no items during battles
-no revives
-must beat the entire gym without leaving or saving
-only use as many pokémon as the gym leader
-no repels
>>
once a pokemon in your party knocks out an opponents pokemon, it can't be used for the rest of the battle
>>
>>32127192
Mono fire team
>>
Start with a Piplup and Shinx, make them your flagship for the game.
EZ mode
>>
File: 130221984383.png (84KB, 299x288px) Image search: [Google]
130221984383.png
84KB, 299x288px
>>32128630
>>
>>32128163
Fuck off, shittiest taste. No one wants your opinion.
>>
>no grind
>only 1 pokecenter visit per city allowed
>only gen4 pokemon allowed
pick whatever you like
>>
>>32127192
Upon reaching Route 208, catch 6x Smeargle.
Use this team exclusively from that point onward.
Good luck.
>>
>>32128117
this is a good idea
>>
>>32127192
Use only Pokémon you dislike/hate
>>
>>32127533
This
And it can't be a kiss on the cheek, it has to be right on the mouth and you have to use tongue for at least 10 seconds
>>
>>32131753
im going to die
>>
Use only fire types
>>
>>32128163
>clearly doesn't enjoy the /comfiest/ music in the series
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.