[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just beat this shit. Why are these games being made exponentially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: H2x1_3DS_PokemonSun_enGB.jpg (669KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
H2x1_3DS_PokemonSun_enGB.jpg
669KB, 2000x1000px
I just beat this shit. Why are these games being made exponentially easier? The reason we have fond memories of r/b/y is because the game didn't hold our fucking hand.

How the fuck do you have an elite 4 with only 5 pokemon?

Trainer battles rarly had more than 2.

Free items constantly flowing into your bag.

Display weakness next to moves...

The only things that saved this brain dead monotony are the new story line and some of the new pokemon were neat...

Oh well. Looking forward to competitive battle.

So what did I miss when you were all discussing this after blowing through the main game in the first 3 days?
>>
>>32125559
>Display weakness next to moves

literally no one gives a fuck about that
>>
>>32125599
Someone cares obvs...
>>
File: fucking retard.png (6KB, 360x133px) Image search: [Google]
fucking retard.png
6KB, 360x133px
>>32125559
>How the fuck do you have an elite 4 with only 5 pokemon?
Yeah, how do you?

Kill yourself.
>>
I feel even more like a retard for actually being challenged by gen VII now I guess.

Maybe it's because gen VI was so fucking easy and generic to the point of being boring. I was always a bit underleved in moon, and actually really enjoyed the step up, in Y I would sweep everything. Pretty sure I never blacked out, that was with the exp share off half the game.
>>
Go beat the battle tree then come post again
>>
>>32125559
Complaining about 5 pokemon elite 4 members when the past 2 generations had 4 pokemon per elite 4 members.

kek
>>
>>32125668
Not OP, but why stop at the tree? That's the most bullshit excuse you can use. You're literally ok with making the rest of the game bland as fuck just because the tree exists? And not only that, it's the only post-game facility with actual difficulty; Battle Royale is not necessarily post-game. Go fuck yourself fucking shill, I don't hate the games, but you have to be an oblivious cocksucker to not see that those are huge flaws
>>
>>32125559
Grass trial alone is harder than 90% of the trainers from past gens.
>>
>>32125559
You're a moron if you thought that this game was less of a challenge than Gen 6 or Gen 5. I'll even add in Gen 4.
>>
>>32125559
>Display weakness next to moves..
this actually would've been neat if it only showed up after you've tested that specific move on a pokemon. having it automatically filled out after your first encounter was a bit much

that said, it's hardly something worth complaining about
>>
>>32125559
What if they're not easier and you're just older and smarter?
>>
>>32125775
Loving every laugh
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.