[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will the walking animations be used for in the next tit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ss+(2017-03-20+at+01.00.14).png (270KB, 1081x805px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-20+at+01.00.14).png
270KB, 1081x805px
What will the walking animations be used for in the next title?
Following Pokémon? Walking for dealing physical damage like in Battle Revolution?
https://youtu.be/ABPd7vwocuY
>>
>>32122963
PokeFinder :^)
>>
>>32122970
This.
/bread
>>
>>32122970
>PokeFinder
Why did they make animations for every pokemon when only like 5% will ever be used?
>>
Z-Moves, so they actually walk/run instead of sliding everywhere (Normal Z-Move vs Snorlax Z-Move, for example)
>>
They are obviously bringing back the walking behind the player feature. That's why there are walk and run animations
>>
>>32122963

The walking/running animations use lower-poly models than the ones used in battle.

They're almost certainly meant for a following Pokemon feature.
>>
>>32123049
>Why did they make animations for every pokemon when only like 2% will ever be used?
ftfy
>>
>>32122963
theyre makin a pokemon snap sequel, that's why pokefinder is so shit the idea got canned early in development but they left it in just cause
>>
File: dog_70.jpg (56KB, 630x570px) Image search: [Google]
dog_70.jpg
56KB, 630x570px
>>32123335
>GF
>Snap
Fucking retard that's actually a possibility assuming GF will keep pandering to its normie audience.
>>
It won't be Snap or a Stadium-esque game

Quotes from Masuda

>"Photography wasn't as widely spread in those days," he says. "Now everyone has a camera and can take photos whenever they want. Releasing it in that same form wouldn't be as interesting these days. Maybe there's a new idea, though."

>Masuda said, "It kind of goes back to the core philosophy of Pokémon as a brand: We really want to excite people and surprise them with new things they weren't expecting. The original games, of course, were 2D and in black and white, and seeing them in 3D was a stark contrast... it was kind of a huge surprise for players. Nowadays, the Pokémon are already in 3D, and I'm not sure that better graphics would be quite as impactful or impressive. So in order to come back to the Stadium series, I think we'd need to have some sort of new invention to justify it."

Tl;dr Snap is dead because everyone has a camera on their phone nowadays, and Stadium is dead is because the main games are already 3D
>>
>>32123402
>>Masuda said, "It kind of goes back to the core philosophy of Pokémon as a brand: We really want to excite people and surprise them with new things they weren't expecting. The original games, of course, were 2D and in black and white, and seeing them in 3D was a stark contrast... it was kind of a huge surprise for players. Nowadays, the Pokémon are already in 3D, and I'm not sure that better graphics would be quite as impactful or impressive. So in order to come back to the Stadium series, I think we'd need to have some sort of new invention to justify it."
Do you have the source for this one? I sometimes try to look for the interview because there's surprisingly still faggots who think more Colosseum-like games are a possibility but I never find it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.