[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Greninja, who's responsible for Starter Wars thanks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 658Greninja.png (425KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
658Greninja.png
425KB, 1280x1280px
This is Greninja, who's responsible for Starter Wars thanks to GameFreak being biased.
Say something nice about him!
>>
>>32122208
At least he isn't charizard
>>
>>32122208
You'll never be shafted
>>
>We could have gotten a greentext story thread
>We could have gotten a "leak" thread to amuse ourselves with for shits and giggles
>We could have gotten a future game speculation thread
>We could have gotten a thread with original content
>We could have gotten a screencap worthy thread
>We could have gotten a storytime thread
>We could have gotten a thread dedicated to uncommonly discussed characters or pokemon
>We could have gotten a thread that explores the lore of the Pokemon world
>We could have gotten a thread discussing the soundtrack and music of Pokemon
>We could have gotten a thread talking about how to improve specific pokemon competitively.
>We could have gotten a wishlist thread for /vp/'s most wanted features
>We could have gotten a thread made just for OP's favorite pokemon whereupon he would be rewarded with fanart of his favorite pokemon

>but instead we got OP impotently crying, whining and bitching about a pokemon like it raped him every day
>>
>>32122208
You sound like a falseflagger trying to get people mad at Greninja. Not sure if you're a littenfag, poppliofag or rowletfag, but kys regardless.
>>
>>32122208
Nice bait
>>32122217
Nice bait and copypasta
>>32122218
This.
>>
>>32122217
>We could have gotten a greentext story thread
>We could have gotten a "leak" thread to amuse ourselves with for shits and giggles
>We could have gotten a future game speculation thread
>We could have gotten a thread with original content
>We could have gotten a screencap worthy thread
>We could have gotten a storytime thread
>We could have gotten a thread dedicated to uncommonly discussed characters or pokemon
>We could have gotten a thread that explores the lore of the Pokemon world
>We could have gotten a thread discussing the soundtrack and music of Pokemon
>We could have gotten a thread talking about how to improve specific pokemon competitively.
>We could have gotten a wishlist thread for /vp/'s most wanted features
>We could have gotten a thread made just for OP's favorite pokemon whereupon he would be rewarded with fanart of his favorite pokemon

>but instead you had to copy this message
>>
>>32122208
Starter wars have been around since RGBY, underage friend.
>>
I mean, we only get one shot at getting an exclusive ultra powerful form and thus special treatment for Decidueye. It's our only chance.
>>
Greninja is a symptom of the starter wars, not a cause. The war began before it was even revealed.
The real cause? Charizard.

>Two mega evos while Blastoise and Venusaur only got one
>Everything about X in particular. There is a very good chance that Fire only resists Fairy because Zard X and Mega Blaziken would have looked bad otherwise.
>Generations basically being a Zard X commercial, along with retconning Red's intended starter

Although early signs of the war appeared even earlier. As far back as Gen 5 Sugimori was getting Blaziken favored and Swampert and Sceptile shafted.
>>
>>32122208
>froakie line gets battle bond
>fennikin line gets pokken
>chespin line gets nothing

why
>>
>>32122271
>wanting chespin line to get anything
Fuck off with your cancer taste.
>>
>>32122271
Fuck off Barafag Shitnaughtfag
>>
>>32122246
But they've never had any real meaning up until Greninja, who was pampered like fuck while all five (six if Blaziken counts) other Starters in XY didn't get too much that compares to Protean and its absurd movepool. And then Greninja became the ideal Starter for SM with Battle Bond and a Water Shuriken Buff, especially when Alola is full of slowmons and their Starters aren't exactly that great.
Now every Starter War is everyone flinging shit at each other because they want their Starter to be Greninja 2.0, which also ties into Anime Shitposting because the anime's the entire fucking reason Greninja is in this position.
>>
File: charizard-mega-x.jpg (32KB, 300x261px) Image search: [Google]
charizard-mega-x.jpg
32KB, 300x261px
This is Charizard, who's responsible for Starter Wars thanks to GameFreak being biased.
>>
>>32122292
you'll never be shafted
>>
>>32122260
Putting aside that you might just be falseflagging, I can never understand why anyone would want their favorite starter to be another special snowflake.

What, does your starter's popularity to others matter that much? Is it worth it putting them through what Greninja faced once just for the sake of getting a "special treatment"? Do the current them not mean anything to you?

I really am curious.
>>
>>32122271
>literally no member of any of the gen 2 starter lines appeared AT ALL in Pokken, not even in the background
>every other gen had at least 1 starter who was a playable character or an assist
Why
>>
>>32122208
Based Big Frog working the starter peace fags
>>
>>32122208
I think your tongue scarf is hilarious.
>>
>>32122311
I've met so many people who didn't even know that was its tongue. When I went ahead and told some of them, their responses were priceless.

I wonder how many Greninja fans go on loving the design, blissfully unaware of this little oddity.
>>
>>32122325
I know about the tongue, and even I tend to forget it actually is one until I remind myself. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
>>
>>32122287
OP is also obviously a falseflagging chesnaughtfag. How nauseating.
>>
File: 250px-009Blastoise.png (68KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-009Blastoise.png
68KB, 250x250px
This is Blastoise, who dindu nuffin and is a good boy.

>>
>>32122325
Personally as someone who doesn't like Greninja the tongue scarf is my favorite part. I love it when Pokemon use actual aspects of the animal they're based off of to fit their theme. It's why gen 3 starters are so much better than gen 4 starters, for example.
>>
>>32122208
You've helped me win big at battle facilities and showdown. Thanks gamefreak for giving us actually good starters competitively.
>>
>>32122370
even though i picked charizard, Blastoise is still pretty great
not as great as torterra
>>
File: 1481065317218.png (451KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1481065317218.png
451KB, 800x450px
>>32122292
BURASTO BAAN
>>
File: 1488938507765.gif (2MB, 339x338px) Image search: [Google]
1488938507765.gif
2MB, 339x338px
>>32122291
>the anime's the entire fucking reason Greninja is in this position.

http://www.dorkly.com/post/57168/toplist-results-the-15-greatest-generation-vi-pokemon

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/26/the-best-worst-xy-pokemon-revealed

Check out the dates on those articles and fuck off with that shitty meme. Feel free to go to the /vp/ archive, Serebii, Bulbapedo forums or any Pokefag website even before the Smash reveal and you'll see that Greninja was an instant favorite.
>>
>>32122479
The Anime's directly related to Starter Wars because whoever Ash fully evolves is a possible candidate for getting the Snowflake Treatment.
>>
>>32122208
>A Water type that get's the Charizard treatment
A breath of fresh air honestly.
>>
>>32122527
But the point is that Ash having a Starter doesn't mean it will fully evolve.

See:
>Squirtle
>Bulbasaur
>Totodile
>Chikorita
>All Gen V Starters

There are some starters whose first forms are more popular than their final forms, like Squirtle, and there are some starters whose Final Forms are more popular than their base forms, like Greninja.
>>
>>32122208
Your vanilla design is great.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.