[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wants to play sun/moon really bad >Mystery dungeon is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 3ds-new-galaxy-front.png (159KB, 415x400px) Image search: [Google]
3ds-new-galaxy-front.png
159KB, 415x400px
>wants to play sun/moon really bad
>Mystery dungeon is the best thing ever
>Citra doesn't work
Is it worth getting pic related?
>>
yes but only on 11.2 or below
>>
>>32114786

If you want to play S/M, then yes, it's worth it.
>>
get a hackable 2ds or something
>>
Just get a 2ds. They're cheap and you can play pokemon on them.
>>
>>32114786
Get a new 3DS XL or a 2DS if you're tight on cash, hack it, have enough games to last you an eternity, and on top of that you can play them on the go
>>
>>32114786
like >>32117245 said, get it if you have enough cash and don't want an even more laggy experience with that game/s
>>
if you play other games like smash brothers, get a new 3ds. if you just want to play pokemon titles, 2ds.
>>
>>32114786
Yeah, it's probably the best to opt for out of the available ones.
You can also get a 2DS as they are cheaper, but I have one and it feels cheaper built as well, plus the buttons are awkwardly placed.

Basically >>32117245, because the new XL is better powered and can fold, plus has 3D if you like it, which I do. 2DS only for the cheapness factor.
>>
>>32114786
Citra works at 100% speed on my i7 6500 machine basically.
>>
>>32118972
>2000 machine that has to stay at your home.
or
>200 console that you can take everywhere.
>>
>>32114786
Get a 2DS and a 64 gb SDXC card and an NDS flashcart for 150 or so. Enjoy the best of so many compatible libraries.
>>
>>32117172
All brand new consoles are hackable
>>
>>32114786
no, wait for the new handheld that will be announced at the end of the year.
>>
>>32114786
Sun/Moon is but not Mystery Dungeon
>>
>>32118998
>he doesn't use a laptop
>>
>>32114786
poorfag
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.