[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lillie travels to kanto to help her mother and become a trainer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

>lillie travels to kanto to help her mother and become a trainer
>Lots of places and NPC in alola refer kanto
>GF created a soft reboot of the region by using adult red and blue

Are you ready for the imminent kanto re-remakes?
>>
As many times as I've played RB I actually wouldn't mind another pair of remakes. Kanto's alright in my book. I'd prefer DP but eh, whatever.

What I would mind are cutscenes and walls of text every 10 minutes. They seem to be focusing more and more on story in these games and I am not a fan. Just let me play the damn game
>>
>>32114664
I'm calling a Crystal remake, since Kanto will be in it as well
>Prism Crystal
>Necrozma in the cover art
>Lillie in Kanto
>>
>>32114855
That would be a dream come true
>>
>>32114664
Only if they expand the routes and make the whole thing bigger.

Maybe add a fishing village or something between route 14 and 15.

Be bold. An expansion not simply a remake. Add all new Kanto and Johto mon introduced since original release.

In fact a full blown sequel with Lille revealed as champ would be cool
>>
>>32114664
Really unrealistic, because Sun/Moon were allready made just to celebrate the first gen and there are VC games of red/blue/yellow, so this won´t happen.
>>
>>32114664
I like to think that gen 7 has introduced a new graphical standard that will allow GF to pump out games at an annual rate. All pokes have models. People have proportional bodies. AND Bank allows an easy way for all games to be backward compatible.

Also, I hope that "gens" and "remakes" will become a lot less blurry. Like 2 new regions and 2 region-revisits in the next 3 years.

I would love a game that introduces canonical "bridging" of 2 seperate regions. Like a Sinnoh & Johto. This could also meanwe get to see the various regions in multiple different time periods.
>>
>>32115824
A game in Hoenn isnt a "remake" if it takes place 20 years later. or 10 years prior.
>>
>Kanto and Johto with Totem-style bosses
make it happen GF
>>
>>32115441
Fuck you faggot, you don't know jack shit
>>
>remakes

No.
>>
>remakes
most of /vp/ would call me a genwunner but we've had enough ways to replay RB (Game Boy, GBA Remake, 3DS Virtual Console) that another remake is meritless

a chronological sequel is another thing entirely. i.e. sure set the game in the Kanto and Johto region, but change shit up a bit. throw in new characters, mix up the monster availability – a bit, etc.
>>
>>32114664
>>GF created a soft reboot of the region by using adult red and blue
what reboot/re-remake? if anything it will be a red/blue2 just like black/white2; a game set in kanto with no particular ties to the originals other than the setting and maybe the return of team rocket.
I don't think we'll get any of that because they'd have to make Kanto and Johto from scratch. And they HAVE to include Johto since they can't do the "the other regions are far away lol" shit, and any other dumb excuse would just be unforgivable. I would like it though, as long as they expand the regions, not just a copy paste of the old maps with better graphics.
>>
>>32115870
fuck you! he is right.

we already have genwun games on the VC and SM already celebrated 20th anniversary of kanto ( but not the entire series for some stupid reason)
>>
>>32114664
Where's the conflict?
>>
Yes, I'm ready to head back to Kanto. We've been away for far too long. Honestly they should do that for Switch first, then we can get next gen, then sinnoh remakes.
>>
>>32114831
This.

The reason I love RBGY and GSC was because of the lack of story. It was way more of a do whatever the fuck you want and occasionally an evil team shows up. Also the legendaries felt more like legendary creatures you had to explore to find. Not something that was inevitable.
>>
>>32116359

been away for too long? download red/blue/yellow and there you go.
>>
>>32114855
What about a reverse crystal remake, where you start in Kanto and make all your way to Johto
>>
File: 1489529867650.png (371KB, 863x661px) Image search: [Google]
1489529867650.png
371KB, 863x661px
>>32115086
>Only if they expand the routes and make the whole thing bigger.
>Maybe add a fishing village or something between route 14 and 15.
>Be bold. An expansion not simply a remake. Add all new Kanto and Johto mon introduced since original release.
this

>make it a yellow remake all the fan favorite features
>throw in Leaf/Green as the "nice" rival but keep her personality from the manga
>throw in towns and locations from the anime
>give the gym leaders more personality
also could we get an explanation for sara and eric
>>
>>32115824
>at an annual rate
please no. 2 games every 3 year is already too much.

I agree on everything else you said though.

>>32115837
It is if most things aren't changed.
>>
>>32114664
nah the next game is southern kalos
...right?
>>
>implying Red and Blue
>implying it won't be Red and Green

Bluecucks stay out /vp/
>>
>>32119578
This
>>
>>32114664
Don't forget the most obvious hint about champion Kukui and, as it was implied, champion Professor Oak
>>
>>32119578
Yellow and Blue because the last remakes where red and green
>>
>this thread
why do all of you keep ignoring VC re-release of gen 1 games and actual kanto sequels gold, silver and crystal
>>
File: 1478551053578.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478551053578.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
>>32119321
I'd actually really want that. Kanto is a bit overdone, but Johto is a really nice region. Although I'd rather have a Gen 4 remake, I think Kanto needs a remake too. A Main story based around Kanto with a Johto postgame sounds perfect.
>>
>>32120473
because gamefreak doesnt get our money if we buy it from the eshop
>>
>>32121431
How do you know that?
>>
>>32116182
>implying GameFreak doesn't want more genwun pandering regardless
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.