[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you trust random anons to help you with your evolutions? Or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1481837253900.png (116KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1481837253900.png
116KB, 500x464px
Do you trust random anons to help you with your evolutions? Or do you have an IRL friend to help you? Or do you just have two 3DSs and do it yourself because you're paranoid/lonely?
>>
>>32113767
I use pkhex but before that I did trust /vp/ enough to trade with.
>>
>>32113767

IRL friend
>>
>>32113767
Reddit is a pretty good and safe place
>>
>>32114325
This.And GameFAQs too.
>>
I use the well known namefags from /wfg/
>>
I helped out some guy like a day after S/M came out. He seemed like an innocent fellow, so able to be taken advantage of. I felt like a decent guy.
>>
>>32113767
One time in Y (pre-pokebank, when everything was sweet and innocent) a random guy offered to trade with me and I got a nice batch of trade/trade+item mons. I also gave him one and added their friend safari.
In Sun I just grinded items and traded for different ones (ex. fish a prism scale and trade Feebas for a Porygon2). It was actually quite fun finding the items.
>>
>>32113767
I've traded twice on wifi general I could trade with my self since I have a og 3ds and a new 3ds but I'm not buying moon I have no fucking need to get the other version already have all the UB and living dex
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.