[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry if this is a dumbass question but I was wanting to replay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1446281219671.png (156KB, 409x386px) Image search: [Google]
1446281219671.png
156KB, 409x386px
Sorry if this is a dumbass question but I was wanting to replay XY again and wanted to know if the release of SM fucked with the bank. Like will I be able to get out some level one mons and transfer them off bank as long as they are gen 6 compatible?

Need to fill out a few slots on my dex (tons of gen 4) and wanted to level them up and see how they are in battle instead of just leveling them up at the E4 or something.
>>
Please respond
>>
If you want old mons transferred from gen 7 to gen 6 you can't.
>>
>>32109318
It's pretty shit, to be honest.

I don't get why they couldn't have just handled Bank like Gen 2.

If it had the pentagon or no icon, no new moves, and wasn't a Pokemon introduced in Sun/Moon, it should've been fair game to transfer back.
>>
File: 933012_1327247388592_full.png (175KB, 419x313px) Image search: [Google]
933012_1327247388592_full.png
175KB, 419x313px
>>32109542
>>32109604
I more or less just now lifted them from my old games into bank so I could fill out my SM dex a bit and play with them on there. Was planning on replaying them. You're telling me even though I didn't do a thing to them, they're stuck on SM now? Some of the best fun I had was banking over breeding offspring from XY unto ORAS and raising Pokemon I never previously gave a chance to throughout the game.

Kinda shitty. At the very least I wanted my Adament/Timid/Modest/Jolly Syncronize Munnas back so I wouldn't have to spend hours searching for them again. Christ.
>>
>>32109789
It has been like this for 10 years. Come on.
>>
>>32109789
They're stuck in SM now, OP.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.