[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your favorite standalone feature in the main series Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 350px-HGSS_Walking_Pokémon.png (126KB, 350x232px) Image search: [Google]
350px-HGSS_Walking_Pokémon.png
126KB, 350x232px
What is your favorite standalone feature in the main series Pokemon games? Mine is pokemon walking behind me.
>>
>>32105558
Super Training. While I hated X/Y, I felt that this feature allowed people to get the EVs they wanted in their Pokémon in a timely manner, and it could be done as often as you wanted with no cooldown period. That way, you could go through the game as early as you wanted with a fully trained team.

It's certainly a lot easier to get to and use than that thing in Poképelago.
>>
>>32105558
Rollerskates or Dream World/Entralink
I liked doing all those tricks with the skates and I liked catching pokemon by befriending them
>>
Probably the Pokéathlon.

The rewards were great but the minigames were so fun in their own right that they were worth playing without rewards.
>>
>>32105558
>following Pokemon
>in-battle evolutions
>wild Pokemon in the Overworld, not invisible
>large dungeon arreas with Pokemon getting stronger the deeper you go
>prizes for clearing dungeons
>side quests that actually help you "catch them all"
>rewards for completing quests
>multiplayer game mode where you can invite a friend to explore the world with you, resulting in double battles

These are what I want. There are more, but this will make me happy. If I knew how to make games, I would start in a heartbeat.
>>
>>32105558
Pelago or refresh/amie.
>>32105621
It's a shame it came out in a gen that also introduced an incredibly efficient method of EV training in the form of hordes, which was much faster than ST.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.