[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone tell me why people are freaking out over Rowlet in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 3219837297432.jpg (73KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
3219837297432.jpg
73KB, 505x431px
Can someone tell me why people are freaking out over Rowlet in the anime? I don't understand what all the fuss is about.
>>
File: condomrailroadollie.png (10KB, 370x229px) Image search: [Google]
condomrailroadollie.png
10KB, 370x229px
ha ha
>>
It's a single shitposter who's a Decidueyefag falseflagging as an Anti-SM Shitposter so he can "blow /vp/ the fuck out" if Rowlet evolves all the way to Decidueye.
>>
>>32090521
Nocturnal bird whose purpose is to humor the audience
>>
>>32090521
From the answers I got in the steenerowlet thread, seems to be that some people/one guy/whatever believe that rowlet won't evolve in the sun and moon anime and will remain a comedic relief NFE.

There's some starterwar bullshit derivative from that since some also think this means litten will become ash's main and eventually evolve to incineroar.

Or maybe it's all shitposting, dunno
>>
ROWLET IS THE COMEDY RELIEF
LITTEN IS THE TRAGIC BACKSTORY MAIN

PATTERNS IN EVERY MODERN SEASON.
>>
>>32090521
question:

do you really want to kown
>>
>>32090556
This, basically. I hope to see Ash catch Litten in the anime, because Litten is my favorite out of the trio, but I don't have a stake in the show like most people here seem to.
>>
curveball its primarina
>>
>>32090578
haha nice /trash/ meme. now fuck off back there
>>
>>32090521
Comedy relief
>>
>>32090529
And here is the faget himself.

>>32090539
And here he is samefagging.

>>32090574
And here he is with his headcanon.

>>32091307
And here.

Litsen you coon. Your creating cancerous shit. Even some barafags themselves say that your making them look bad.

I know your supposedly not one but what ever.

Stop it with this shit meme already, it already got debunked like ten times.

And you won't be posting shit once rowlet becomes a Decidueye.
>>
>>32093217
Autism
>>
>>32090556
It's all just shitposting. Inciting starter wars should be bannable, honestly, because this cancer is just going to get worse as time goes on.
>>
>>32090521
People want to be right about something for once. Even if it's for something as insignificant as the Ashnime.

Seriously though, it was fun though first few days, but now it's just annoying. Both sides of the spectrum that is.
>>
>>32090521
Because /vp/ is full of autistic idiots unable to understand that the target of the anime is 6/10 yo children
>>
>>32090521
Why can't you fucking ask this in your general where you belong you stupid fggot
>>
>>32093505
Isn't /vp/ one big general?
>>
>>32093217
>Implying the comedy relief owl will evolve
>>
File: 1478354741088.jpg (110KB, 556x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478354741088.jpg
110KB, 556x600px
>>32093217
>assigning this shitposting to barafags
Fuck off. We have no buisness in doing shit like this
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.