[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>his favorite fighting types are Lucario + Blaziken + a Gen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 15

File: croagunk.png (263KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
croagunk.png
263KB, 500x375px
>his favorite fighting types are Lucario + Blaziken + a Gen 6/7 fighting mon
>has the gall to claim all other fighting types ugly or poor representatives of the type
>>
My three favorite fighting types are Heracross, Beware, and Gallade. Croagunk is an honorable mention. Fighting is one of my favorite types because it has the best designed Pokemon. What does that make me, OP?
>>
>>32072357
you're okay
>>
>>32072272
Mine are Lucario, Infernape and Gallade. You got a problem with that?
>>
>>32072272
Who the fuck are you quoting?

As if a gen 4 fighting type is that different.
>>
>>32072494
only if you think the remaining majority of the fighting types are shit
>>
My three are Gallade, Breloom and Pheromosa.

Lucario is forth
>>
I like Conkeldurr, Breloom and Poliwrath
>>
>>32072272
The best fighting types are Hawlucha, Heracross and Mega Medicham.
>>
>>32072532
I actually thought about it and I like Blaziken more than Gallade. Uhh well others are quite representative of the type but you gotta admit most fighting types aren't exactly what you would call appealing.
>>
My top three would have to be Mienshao, Toxicroak and Scrafty.
>>
File: mienshao_by_midna01-d4sxubo.jpg (136KB, 934x856px) Image search: [Google]
mienshao_by_midna01-d4sxubo.jpg
136KB, 934x856px
>>32072272
>calling other fighting types ugly
>croagunk.png
ITT shit taste desu
>>
>>32072658
>mienshao fag being unable to comprehend the point of the thread
What else is new
>>
My top 3 would be Hitmonlee, Breloom, Bewear.
>>
My personal favorites are Conkeldurr, Meloetta-Pirouette, and Crawbrawler.

Gen V was pretty good for fighting types
>>
Hitmonchan, Croagunk and Scrafty

I like the type, It's just that I hate lucario and the stupid legendary horses so much it makes me cringe a bit.
>>
File: Fight3.png (37KB, 350x150px) Image search: [Google]
Fight3.png
37KB, 350x150px
>>32072272
These are my top three and I'm here to tell you all that I respect your tastes and think there isn't a single bad Pokemon
>>
>Heracross
>Gallade
>Pangoro
>Conkeldurr

I just realized I don't like that many fighting types
>>
>>32072272
My three favorite are Kommo-o, Pangoro, and Buzzwole. Come at me, faggot.
>>
I adore Croagunk's design but hate Toxicroaks.
>>
>>32072272
My favorite Fighting types are Lucario, Keldeo and Meloetta. Come at me bro.
>>
Anyone who seriously gives a shit about whether a type fits a Pokemon or not probably doesn't even have a loose grasp on the reasons the Pokemon has that typing
>>
My favorite fighting type is usually just Normal. I don't put down other peoples favorites because what is even the point of doing that? Like what you like.
>>
Okay but what if Blaziken/Hitmontop/Mienshao are my favorites
and the only one I dislike is Infernape
>>
Shao is cool
>>
Gallade, Champ, and Bewear.
Then probably Lucario or Marshadow R8
>>
I like Meinshao, Blaziken, and Pheromosa.
I have no strong opinion on the other fighting type pokemon.
>>
I can't say I dislike many fighting types. My faves would be the "theme" fighting types, i.e. Medicham=Monk, Hariyama=Sumo, Heracross= Hercules Beetle. Love fighters with the martial arts to prove ability. Not so keen on built-in fighters like Lucario and Gallade, don't hate em, just don't do it for me.
>>
lucario, heracross, and hitmonchan are good fighting types, right?
>>
marshadow, mienfoo and infernape are the best.
>>
>>32072272
>Breloom
>Makuhita
>Poliwrath
what that make me
>>
Fighting types absolutely peaked in Gen 1. Machamp, Primeape and the Hitmons are all top tier. Don't really care for Poliwrath but whatever, it's not bad either.

Heracross is the coolest Fighting type past Gen 1, and Infernape is alright too. Everything else - especially stuff like Conkeldurr, Emboar, Cobalion, Bert and Ernie, Mienshao, Chesnaught or Bewear - is just absolute garbage.
>>
>Gallade
>Machamp
>Chesnaught

I like stuff like Machamp a lot, but I wouldn't want every Fighting type to be like that. I do think later generations added more overall variety to the designs. The only Fighting types I don't really like much are Bewear and Keldeo.
>>
>Pheromosa
>Buzzwole
>Pangoro
hate Blaziken
>>
File: 1125029.jpg (30KB, 447x320px) Image search: [Google]
1125029.jpg
30KB, 447x320px
>>32073861
>Mienshao
>thinking one of the most unique looking pure Fighting-types that's graceful instead of going the tired angry humanoid route is garbage

You sound like a nostalgiafag too.
>>
>>32072611
>Toxicroak
>Scrafty
My nigga.
>>
heracross, hitmonlee and bewear
>>
>>32073861
Yeah no. Objectively speaking, the type peaked during gen 5 but many gen 1 fighting types are good

>>32074437
I disagree with the guy but none of the really humanoid designs are angry. Mankey and Primeape aren't the most humanoid designs
>>
>>32072602
I dont care about appeal and i understand that many arent the """cutest""" nor the """prettiest/most elegant""" but it irks me to no end when people gauge fighting type design and aesthetics through the filter of other types and not for their purpose of looking menacing/intimidating nor for the understanding that fighting types are supposed to be able to grapple, punch, kick, etc hence the predominantly humanoid designs

>>32073008
Disgusting taste but i dont care and wont berate you further unless you think everything else is garbage

>>32073011
This. Thank you

>>32074327
>but I wouldn't want every Fighting type to be like that.
Not my point and even then, there isn't any design that closely resembles Machamp aesthetically. Conkeldurr is reminiscent but because of other parallel aspects (evo path, stats, role, niche etc) amd not becausr of design. Hitmons and the onis are humanoids, too but are also quite different
>I do think later generations added more overall variety to the designs.
Oh yeah. My point isnt that Gen 6/7 designs are inherently bad and I do like many of them. What pisses me off is people who absolutely despise everything but the new ones and then claim to be hardcore fans of the type or something like that
>>
File: 1377872472951.png (57KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1377872472951.png
57KB, 184x184px
>>32072272
>his favorite fighting type is a meme pokemon like Croagunk or Scrafty
>has the gall to shit on better designs
How to spot a DSbabby.
>>
machop, croagunk, one of those two judo guys from gen 5
is muh taste good
>>
File: IMG_5840.jpg (69KB, 640x646px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5840.jpg
69KB, 640x646px
Hitmonchan, Heracross and Passiamian are my fucking BOYS!
>>
File: IMG_3694.jpg (69KB, 882x905px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3694.jpg
69KB, 882x905px
>>32074647
Well believe what you want but Croagunk isn't even in my top 3, started with RBY and also you missed the point of the thread so just gtfo
>>
The only Fighting types I like are Heracross, Breloom, Pangoro and Bewear.
>>
>>32074641
But those appearances aren't exclusively representative of the fighting type either. Designs like Lucario and Blaziken also look like typical fighting designs, slim body type is very common in fighting styles. Not all pokemon have to be muscle monsters or keep huge fists in order to represent the fighting type fully.
>>
Toxicroak's my third favorite because I love its design, but it's also third because of its low defenses and only slightly above-average speed.

Passimian's my second because it somewhat reminds me of my father, as he's a big football fan.

Number one is a tie between Conkeldurr and Machamp.
>>
File: IMG_1027.png (799KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1027.png
799KB, 1280x800px
>>32074694
>Number one is a tie between Conkeldurr and Machamp

10/10, would bro with
>>
File: fighting.png (120KB, 992x227px) Image search: [Google]
fighting.png
120KB, 992x227px
>>32072272 (OP)
Top 6 designs(imo)
>Heracross(a fighting beetle that relies on insect anatomy to work. It even has wings)
>Breloom(the embodiment of imagination going wild. Stretchy arms justified from being a fungus)
>Hawlucha(Simple but effective. Its nice that the luchador's "avian motifs" justifies its fighting style of "gliding" techniques. A humanoid that tries to look and evoke the feeling of a bird. Neat.
>Kommo-o(well executed for not having humanoid anatomy. More on pair with Ornithopod dinosaurs)
>Bewear(Powerful pokemon with innocent-looking designs are a rarity. Especially for the Fighting type)
>Crabrawler(despite being an NFE, perfectly conveys the look of beat down-boxers while still retaining crab anatomy)

Runner ups(mostly designs that create variety):
>The musketeers(for being the first quadruped fighters)
>Meloetta-P, Mienshao, and Lopunny(fighters that take the "sleek and elegant" route)
>>
>>32072272
>>has the gall to claim all other fighting types ugly or poor representatives of the type
Fits Croagunk perfectly tBh
>>
Sawkfag reporting in.
>>
Hariyama is the best.
>>
>>32074688
Again my point is not to say only muscle mons are indicative of the type nor am I saying newer designs are inherently bad.

Notice i was just explaining why many designs are humanoid in nature--which many already dismiss automatically as a bad design for a type that relies on martial arts, swordsmanship, etc

>>32074736
>>32074748
What changed from your now-deleted first post?
>>
My favorite three are heracross breloom and poliwrath
>>
File: 1484727986559.png (621KB, 800x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1484727986559.png
621KB, 800x1030px
Scraftyfag reporting in.
>>
>>32074647

Wait how is Scrafty a meme mon. Is it because of the pic with the two bumping elbows or something?
>>
Hitmonlee, Toxicroak and Breloom are my faves. Honorable mentiona to Heracross, Medicham and Beware. Am I good?
>>
>>32075038
Well perhaps you shouldn't have bashed other people's tastes in order to make your point - their autism doesn't explain yours.
>>
>>32072272
Mienshao, Breloom, Toxicroak, Hitmontop, Blaziken, Gallade would be my mono fighting type. Honorable mentions to Bewear, Marshadow, Scrafty and Pangoro
>>
>>32075087
I didn't bash their specific claims alone BUT whether they think the rest of the designs are garbage
>>
>>32072272
The only Fighting-types I like are from Gen 7, and I think 90% of the Fighting-types from before Gen 6 look like hot garbage, especially Lucario. I don't really care what a Fightingfag thinks about me because you have to be a literal faggot to like Sweaty Men: The Type.
>>
File: IMG_4765.png (414KB, 996x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4765.png
414KB, 996x495px
>>32075359

Yeah, look at all these "sweaty men".

Have a (You) since you made me reply.
>>
>>32075359
nice projection of insecurities. It's funny how faggots think of only muscled design when in truth only about 3 lines even has that semblance in their design-- really shows who actually fixate on muscular and "sweaty" men
>>
File: #blessup.gif (737KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
#blessup.gif
737KB, 160x160px
>>32072919
Good taste my dude
>>
>>32072272
>Gen 6 fighting Monoteam
>All-priority defensive Hitmontop
>Moxie Heracross with Rock Blast anyways
>Special Attacks Infernape
>True mega medicham
>Breloom because Naptime
>Hawlucha for HONOR
>>
Fighting is a meh type, but my favs are breloom, mienshao and toxicroak.

No guard machamp also gets a pass.
>>
>>32075359
My God just how insecure could you be?
>>
>>32075359
t. jacks off to Pheromosa
>>
I'd love to have more feminine designs but that isn't to say I dislike the masculine designs.
>>
I have made love for Heracross, Beware, Scrafty, Hawlucha but my absolute favorite is still Hitmonchan for the sole purpose that he reminds me of my nigga, Ippo.
>>
>>32072272
why is it that all talk about mons being representative of their typing only happen when discussing Fighting types
>>
>>32078390
It shouldn't even be. A lot of fire types are animals with orange/red fire decals tacked on
>>
My favorites are Stufful and Bewear. I didn't really care that much about any Fighting types before them except for maybe Virizion and Infernape.
>>
File: IMG_4008.jpg (355KB, 862x862px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4008.jpg
355KB, 862x862px
Reminder that these four pure fighting types have won VGC world championships in at least one division once
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.