[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally got meme'd into trying this game out, and holy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

I finally got meme'd into trying this game out, and holy shit it's bad
>jarring and limited 8-directional control
>uninspired square dungeons
>watered down battle system
How is this considered enjoyable by anyone?
>>
>>32070797
Because its fun?

Not everyone has the same teaste in games anon-kun
>>
>I don't get roguelikes the thread
>>
I didn't like it at first either but now I prefer the mechanics to the real games, sans the resource management.
>>
>>32071161
Enlighten me then, because it seems like there might be an entertaining story to the game
>>
>>32070797
>I don't like this genre of game so it's bad
>>
If you don't like the genre there's nothing we can do.
>>
>>32070797
>jarring and limited 8-directional control
By this logic literally every Pokémon game prior to XY was terrible.
>>
>PMD5
>free movement
>no turns
>action based
>randomized dungeons with varying geometry
>everything else plays the same or at least similar
Would you?
>>
>>32070797
That's the genre. Oh well.
Try ranger its a lot more action.

>>32073630
it wouldn't be MD at this point but I still would on its own merits.
>>
>>32070797
What do you mean by "trying"? How far into the game are you?
>>
Why is the game so fucking hard? I emulated sky and abused save states pretty often so I can't say for certain but this feels so much more difficult compared to sky. How are you supposed to beat bosses when they're immune to status effects and orbs?
>>
>>32074195
wands my boy wands
>>
>>32074199
they're immune to those as well iirc
>>
>>32074207
Not all of them, truant wands for instance.
>>
>>32073630
Free movement would make aiming a pain in the ass
>>
>>32074195
Stat-lowering moves and a healthy bunch of reviver seeds
>>
>>32074195
git gud
>>
>>32070797
Have you playing previous? >>32070797
Aspecialy Explorers of sky?
>>
i hate how i'm halfway into the game and every move is a two hit kill and my partner keeps wasting revive seeds and elixirs
i also hate this shove system, what is the point?
>>
>>32074272
Whats your Pokemon and your partner?

Also shove helps quite well with wonder tiles
>>
>>32074195
Use gold bars and just buy either protein or calcium depending on what kind of attacker you use, it makes the game alot easier. Defense boosters are useless since you get defeated in like 2 moves anyway.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.