[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MFW I losed my oportunity to get the beedrillite for my bugbro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 2205.png (313KB, 762x1048px) Image search: [Google]
2205.png
313KB, 762x1048px
>MFW I losed my oportunity to get the beedrillite for my bugbro because I never knew about that oscure as fuck tournament

JUST FUCK YOU GAMEFREAK
>>
If you didn't care enough to pay attention to the distribution news, I guess you didn't care *that* much.
>>
>>32070732
TPCi Will distribute all the megastones later, anon. Don't worry
>>
File: 1476279154855.png (956KB, 841x849px) Image search: [Google]
1476279154855.png
956KB, 841x849px
>>32070752
Dude, I have a life, a gf and a job, I dont have the time to check everyday for some oscure and complicated shit to get something that was given for free before, they could just put them in the game and make some entertaining quest to get em.
>>
>>32071081

I hope your job doesn't involve knowing how to spell "obscure."
>>
File: 1238662655107.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1238662655107.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
>>32071081
>I have a life, a gf and a job
And yet, here you are bitching to strangers about giveaways in a children's video game.

While posting an image of the villain of the comicbook adaptation of a furry video game.
>>
File: magma pepe.jpg (99KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
magma pepe.jpg
99KB, 600x600px
I took part in the composition, but have no clue how to get my code.
>>
>>32070732
I don't really care desu I genned them. I never play online anyways other than with friends and even then that doesn't really happen either. I can wait till they give em out.
>>
You could have just asked for one in a hack thread
>>
>>32070752
Is it weird to take break from games? Specially a game with such weak post game like Sun and Moon?
>>
No seriously, you should have just checked serebii. Just check serebii or any other Pokemon news thing once a day, like while on your work break or right before you go to bed. Don't tell me you don't have time to open the web browser on your phone for thirty seconds
>>
>>32073358

>Weak post-game

Have a (You)
>>
>>32071140
They're not mutually exclusive dumbass
>>
>>32074249
Not him but Sun and Moon fall somewhere between RBY and GSC in terms of content on general and that's pathetic.
>>
>>32070732
Just go grab it here https://projectpokemon.org/forums/files/file/1619-mega-stone-gift-mawilite-and-beedrillite/ lol
>>
>>32071081
Cry more, fag
We've been having threads about the mawilite and beedrillite for every fucking day before the tourney, and you would've known about it if you had checked in on /vp/ even once
>>
>>32074277
Are you a fucking newfag? Why did you think anyone on here would support you? Go fucking beg for one.

Are you a reddit fag who can't get help on there so you come here to see if one of us will give you one?
>>
>>32070732
Jesus fucking christ, it was announced that everyone will get the Mega Stones at some point but the people who were in the competition get them early
Be patient or find a hack thread
Otherwise, fuck off
>>
Event shit is always retarded and no amount of shilling is going to change that.
>>
>>32074249

What's there to do in SM besides the Battle Tree?
>>
>>32074287
>they fall between the lowest in terms of content and highest in terms of content
Really makes you think...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.