[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wow, you just spent a TON of time to unlock and upgrade every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Poke-Pelago.jpg (122KB, 842x595px) Image search: [Google]
Poke-Pelago.jpg
122KB, 842x595px
>Wow, you just spent a TON of time to unlock and upgrade every Pelago island!
>here's 10 rainbow beans as a reward!
Seriously? That's it? I can get 10 rainbow beans in no time on the first island.
>>
Yeah it's kinda stupid
>spend days saving up beans so you can buy+upgrade the islands
>if you're smart you'll upgrade the beans one first to do it as fast as possible
>get several rainbow beans per day
>finish it all
>get 10 rainbow beans
>by that time I had over 60 saved up
>>
>>32068321
The "reward" is being able to use the facilities in and of themselves.
>>
>>32068341
But what's the point of them, really? Is there something I'm missing about the usefulness of Pelago? Getting beans is good for making your pokemon like you to get more critical hits in battles, but the rest seems frivolous.
>>
>>32068427
You get a hefty amount of evolution stones, a shitload of berries, can level up passively some mons, can hatch eggs passively and raise affection. It's very good. The plaza on the other hand is shit.
>>
>>32068427

>Evolution Stones
>Fuckton of berries
>>
>>32068427
I have 600+ sitrus berries from just sitting on my ass doing nothing
You can also raise base stats
>>
>>32068427
I have 999 Leppa and Sitrus berries, plus enough of the resistance berries to dye any clothing I want. It also is a nice way to make some money after you're done getting all the evo stones you want, plus whatever is dragged in on the cave island. Passive EV training while I'm busty and free egg hatching helps a lot too.
And it's just kind of nice to see that your boxed Pokemon are being taken care of instead of rotting in a PC, even with the "just data lmao" thing, plus seeing closer views of the models.
>>
>>32068427
You can still abuse the glitch. Google it
>>
>>32069352
>Passive EV training while I'm busty and free
ayy bby u busty and free right now?
>>
>>32069521
Was supposed to be "busy," sorry. Used to typing on a dvorak keyboard bu this is a qwerty one.
>>
>>32069373
glitch?
>>
>>32068427
If you're lucky you can get a pokemon like Lapras without needing to hunt it down by random encounter.
Also you can get easy berries, stones, and EVs if you're patient enough.
And the music is comfy too, which is why I can say without a doubt Poke Pelago is one of the best things about SM.
>>
>>32068427
i've gotten at least 700K from isle aphun just by selecting rare treasure hunting and leaving my 3ds on
got a few golden bottle caps too
>>
>>32068427
Easy to grow and access your berry fields anywhere, tons of free evolution stones of -all- kinds, easy and passive EV training and passive affection raising are all very useful. The chance to snag some random rare Pokemon and rare items is nice along with egg hatching. Music and seeing your boxed Pokemon doing their own thing is very comfy. Overall the whole 'set and forget' aspect of it is great if you're busy and have little time too, and it's all very simple to use. They did a great job on it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.