[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Empoleon is the best starter. Autistic kids like Infernape and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: empoleon.png (686KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
empoleon.png
686KB, 1080x608px
Empoleon is the best starter. Autistic kids like Infernape and retards like Torterra because they identify with them. Empoleon is the best Pokemon ever made, it has no flaws. Can we jave a thread for the best starer? Moneyfags and Turtlecucks need not apply.
>>
File: crabominable.png (24KB, 246x160px) Image search: [Google]
crabominable.png
24KB, 246x160px
>>32067724
MONEY?
>>
>>32067724
Prove it
>>
File: 1474433210824.jpg (222KB, 830x550px) Image search: [Google]
1474433210824.jpg
222KB, 830x550px
>>32067724
>Empoleon is the best Pokemon ever made
Of Sinnoh. The best in general? Not even close.

At least we can agree that the monkey and turtle are retarded.
>>
They’re are over 3000 gods worshiped by the entire human race… but don’t worry, your God is the right one! I can honestly tell all of you that all of the people that I’ve encountered over the years that do not believe in creationism do not really get offended when someone says that evolution doesn’t exist. I for one try not to bring it up in conversation with anybody unless I’m asked of my own beliefs. Because I am aware that most Christians might get outraged when they hear my answer because to them my answer just called them a lier. All of us that believe in evolution do not tend to get too overly worked up on the subject because we have enough knowledge available to us that actually make sense. though it may not be a PROVEN FACT, all of the information about evolution has been acquired by thousands of scientists who seem to understand why the theory is so plausible. After all, it is scientists and doctors who find cures for diseases and medications for health issues that save our lives on a daily basis. Doctors perform life threating surgeries everyday with success but it’s the patient and their families who thank god for the second chance at life. The problem I have with that is that that doctor who they barley know anything about do not realize the amount of schooling, hard work and time that they invest into learning everything they can about the human body. After all, when somebody is sick they don’t get on their knees and pray to God and ask him what’s wrong with them. They simply call a doctor for treatment. Creationists have a “revised” version of the Bible that was mass produced for the population. People go out and buy a bible, read it every day and memorize it and try to pluck versus from it to use as a shield to back up their beliefs and are convinced that the fresh ink they are reading is the “true” word of god.
>>
>>32067753
When in all actuality the real bible is broken up into several other books that were written at different time periods by different people and mainly speaks in metaphors that leave the reader to make their own interpretations. Another HUGE problem is when Christians who spend their life putting their faith in God and following his way of life can’t seem to exercise one of the most important commandments that God has asked them to do. THOU SHALT NOT JUDGE. But when their faith is questioned, people seem to forget about that one major rule. I respect what others beliefs are. But all I ask as that you practice what you preach and respect my beliefs as well without judgment. After all the bible says that God gave us free will, but that doesn’t mean he meant for you to express it. That’s what the ten commandments are for am I correct? In my own opinion I see more people use the bible as a shield than a guide. In a sense it is a history book filled with stories of experiences from other people 3000 years ago that couldn’t explain the phenomena that was occurring because they lacked the knowledge of how it occurred, that in today’s modern time can be explained. Devine power or “magic” to some is science that hasn’t been proven. Which in time I believe can be explained. But all of this talk about religion brings up another conclusion. Most of the wars that have been fought through out our existence were because of differences in the beliefs of religion.
>>
>>32067759
I would almost argue that if religion had never existed we would have a better understanding of ourselves as a race and possibly could have avoided mass killings all in the name of a supreme being that could have just as easily made us as perfect and Devine as the Lord himself. Instead scientists are not finding a single trace of an omnipotent being creating all that you see before you. But are discovering that there is an entirely different world on a molecular level not only in our back yard and with in ourselves but also on an epic proportion that stretch past the farthest stars. We are only asking that creationists keep an open mind to new possibilities for the better understanding as to what are place is in the universe. And if we are wrong then you can enjoy the glory of being right while your enjoying the good life in heaven. But unless God himself comes down and explains the gaps of missing information he left us to fill with “blind faith” I have to say that it isn’t enough for me to stop believing in evolution. Out of the thousands of deities & devils humanity has or still is worshipping…not one of these supposed all powerful beings (including yours) has ever convinced me any of them exist. Does anyone not find it odd that we all had to hear about god…jesus & satan from other humans? One would think these so-called all power beings would represent themselves without humans doing it for them. Religions are based on faith…faith is based on beliefs. That’s a fact. I deal with the realities…evidence & ongoing discoveries of the natural earth & universe from brilliant scientists using the many tools of science. & all these ongoing discoveries keeps adding to the list of things religion said wasn’t. Also…when did any religious belief ever disprove any fact of science or evolution? Never. How many times has science & evolution disproved religious beliefs? Do the research…but I can tell you…it’s alot.
>>
Only science can disprove science. If any one has evidence to disprove evolution…then by all means…bring it & astonish the world. Evolution is fact & theory…it’s backed by mountain of evidence…ongoing discoveries…science logic & rational sensibility. No beliefs or faith necessary. That is for religious folk.
>>
>>32067724
+6 252+ Atk Chimchar Brick Break vs. -6 0 HP / 0 Def Empoleon on a critical hit: 3372-3968 (1212.9 - 1427.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

-6 0- SpA Empoleon Scald vs. +6 252 HP / 252+ SpD Chimchar through Light Screen: 7-9 (2.3 - 3%) -- possibly the worst move ever

You are objectively wrong
>>
File: fuck_these_threads.png (176KB, 1311x506px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_these_threads.png
176KB, 1311x506px
>>32067724
Posting this here just in case.
>>
File: 1489087900137.jpg (40KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1489087900137.jpg
40KB, 250x239px
All the Sinnoh starters are pretty good. Infernape to a lesser extent, but at least it isn't wasted potential like samurott.
>>
>>32067817
This. Sinnoh, Kanto and Hoenn are the only gens in which I don't really care which starter I pick as I like them all.
>>
>>32067817
>>32067847
best opinions ITT
although empoleon is my favorite starter overall
>>
>>32067747
Lucario is the best Pokemon of Sinnoh, GF told me so.
>>
File: #.jpg (11KB, 419x183px) Image search: [Google]
#.jpg
11KB, 419x183px
>>32067944
>>
>>32067944
Well, they're not wrong. Its the strongest and coolest.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.