[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>towns are empty with buildings being completely inaccessible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

>towns are empty with buildings being completely inaccessible
>Framerate drops during battles
>cutscenes everywhere to hold your hand
>an admittedly pretty good roster of new pokemon hindered by all around bad stats and the actual amount of them
>Kanto pandering is just as bad as it was in XY
>Ultra beasts are glorified sub-legendaries after being hyped up to be these crazy aliens that you can fight during the game
>You only fight one ultra beast during the main story
>the game is a step up from Gen 6 in terms of difficulty, but it's still piss easy
>post game is just another battle masion clone and an hour of catching the same ultra beasts over and over
Does anyone else agree these games were way overhyped and a disappointment? This isn't bait, it's really just how I feel about them overall.
>>
File: 1470839988669.png (94KB, 1302x1301px) Image search: [Google]
1470839988669.png
94KB, 1302x1301px
I predict over 150 replies for this one.
>>
>>32062802
>Does anyone else agree these games were way overhyped and a disappointment?
I do agree, but I think you articulate yourself poorly and your post comes off as bait because of it.
>>
File: a lil bait.jpg (94KB, 1301x1301px) Image search: [Google]
a lil bait.jpg
94KB, 1301x1301px
>>32062802
Maybe your posts wouldn't look so much like bait if you didn't make 5 threads a day OP.
>>
>>32062828
I guess that's fair. I'm not saying the game is all bad. I'm only listing the negatives I see in the games. The music is up to par, and the game looks pretty good if you can deal with the framerates, and the roster is also good for what it is.
>>32062821
>this person doesn't have the same opinion as me, it must be bait.
>>
>>32062802
If you didn't want us to think this is bait, try using a different fucking pic.
>>
>>32062802
The roster in this game was poor because of how rare they made the new Pokemon. BW2 perfected the balance, it had plenty of old Pokemon but the Unova Pokemon were still by far the most common. XY was great in terms of the sheer number of Pokemon and how pretty much every trainer had a different team but it could have done with making the new Pokemon a bit more common. And ORAS had a pretty good range of Pokemon once you were able to catch the DexNav exclusive Pokemon (although it was very late into the game when you could catch any of them).
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.