[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post route ideas in this thread! I'll start... First p

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: lost-hotel-21.png (141KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
lost-hotel-21.png
141KB, 400x240px
Post route ideas in this thread!
I'll start...

First part of the route is a twisting gloomy forest, only accessible at night. There are a few dead ends in the forest leading to a Spell Tag, a reaper cloth and an Odd Keystone. A few sparse tallgrass patches in this area contain murkrows and uncommon absols and dusclops. Various npc events trigger as you walk through the forest, all pertaining to people appearing on screen and then floating off or disappearing.
The second half of the route is a ruined village that appears fairly old. Pieces of a diary can be found scattered throughout the buildings, hinting at a curse that destroyed the village and brought doom to the villagers for their wickedness. If you place the Odd Keystone in the village shrine, you fight a high leveled Spiritomb. After you fight it, the npc events stop taking place.
Route music would be similar to this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6X8astly1M

Thoughts?
>>
sounds cool
i want more spooky shit in pokmeon
>>
A winding sea route with many rocky islands. Strong tidal currents are present in certain times of the day. The rocky islands reach high above the water, and have tall cliffs on their sides. There are some parts of the route where the islands are very close to each other, only allowing a one-way pass when currents are strong. Although standard water pokemon are present, when the tidal currents are strong, some rare pokemon, such as Sharpedo, may come to challenge the rushing waters. Also, arboreal pokemon may jump towards you when you are too close to the cliffsides.
>>
At the bottom of a valley. lots of trees and plants.perhaps a river flowing through from one side of the valley to the next. encounters might include sawsbuck, lycanroc, Ursaring,bibarel and pachirisu . water encounters would include basculin, wishiwashi and bibarel
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.