[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun & Moon gave me the same feeling(s) I experienced when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1467238753556.jpg (68KB, 638x599px) Image search: [Google]
1467238753556.jpg
68KB, 638x599px
Sun & Moon gave me the same feeling(s) I experienced when I first played Fire Emblem: Awakening.

What feeling(s) did Sun/Moon invoke in you?
>>
>>
>>32057925
>Fire Emblem: Awakening
>feels
kys
>>
>>32057925

that Xy wasnt that bad after all

Funny, i felt the same after player xy. That bw was good but i didnt appreciate it at that time
>>
>>32057941
>Implying I meant positive feelings

I thought the image would be enough of a hint.
>>
>>32057940
Same. That and yawning

I actually still haven't even finished it
>>
"Wow Litten/Torracat/Incineroar/Pichu/A-Raichu/Ash-Greninja/Snorlax sure are cute"

"Oricorio/A-Persian are less fun to use than I thought it would be."

"Why does everyone like Lillie?"

"Mallow/Hau is a nice person."

"I hate you Tapu Fini"

"I thought the Ultra Beasts would show up more than this."

"Now to wait for Gen 8"
>>
>>32057925
>being this beta
l m a o
>>
Mostly boredom and hatred towards cutscenes.
>>
It made me wanna play a different Pokemon game, so I bought platnium
>>
>>32057925
Severe bordom, lack of focus, and extreme migraines.
>>
>>32057925
I liked sun and moon because it was the first pokemon game not to be grid based. The fact that the environments were more organic and the characters had more realistic proportions made everything feel fresh. I just hope that the next games will be bigger and the dungeons will be more labyrintic
>>
>>32057925
I was fucking hype. The beginning was the best. I really felt like I was in a comfortable tropical island. Then the game dragged on for a bit. I really enjoyed playing it. Not looking forward to picking it up again anytime soon.
>>
"Wow that was pretty shit, they need to go straight back to the drawing board, there's very little worth salvaging here." Coincidentally from your comment on Awakening, it and XY both gave me a "wow that was pretty okay I guess, if they expanded upon this, or improved upon that, I think it could have really been amazing" sort of feeling.

Also nice shitposting meme image faggot.
>>
>>32057925
I liked the slight change of pace it gave.

Region was comfy, cool people and Pokemon, memes, and "muh lore."

8/10 experience overall. Long/constant cut scenes make it so it doesn't feel like its worth replaying for awhile though.
>>
>>32057925
It made me want to fug Lillie.
>>
Still waiting to play it desu. Started but waiting on someone else to progress.
>>
You mean the same feeling of them giving in into the casuals while shoving us completely bland first babby's waifu-tier material?

yeah I can relate
>>
wojak memes crack me up.
>>
File: IMG_4877.jpg (647KB, 800x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4877.jpg
647KB, 800x1024px
>>32057925

I said screw this and just downloaded a completed save file to mess around in. Only Pokemon games I've done this to.

Am I missing out by not playing from the beginning?
>>
>>32059519
yeah like the game itself
are you a fucking retard
>>
>>32057948
Are Tellius Toddlers the Unovabortions of the FE fanbase?

Though at least they didn't get cucked by having their patron saint excluded from Smash
>>
>>32059535

I think he means are the games worth playing through, and unless you can tolerate cutscenes and the highest amount of handholding we've seen so far, then no, not really.
>>
>>32059556
>handholding
what does this meme word even mean
>>
>>32059636
something doesn't let you figure out anything on your own
>>
>>32059653
and what is this anything in pokemon games
how to push a boulder in a hole: episode 100?
>>
>>32059636

Railroading the player instead of letting them do things on their own, which Sun and Moon is filled with.
>>
>>32059666
And what do you do on your own? If I reckon every game has the set route to follow, since levels are a thing.
>>
I finished it in two days. I didnt pay attention to the story.
I tried to beat it as fast as possible with marginal enjoyment.
Just like oras. It felt too short to me.
>>
>>32057925
When I played Ruby as a kid, I constantly had this vacation-feeling as I played them

Sun/Moon did the same thing for me after all these years

Needless to say, 3rd gen is my favorite, and Sun/Moon is damn near the top for me

>That feel when you finally transfer your first pokebro level 100 from Ruby, my starter Swampert, to ORAS
>>
>>32059679
SM is literally a railroad though. There's exactly one area off the beaten path.
>>
>>32060962
Except it makes sense. The 'Island Challenge' is a fairly ritualized thing that has been entrenched in the Alolan culture for who-knows-how-long, and the adults along the path that volunteered (they even have a uniform tee, FFS) will reminisce about their attempt at it.

Naturally, over the years, there's going to be steps taken to make sure it's safe for the kids that take it, but it makes a lot of sense for the whole thing to be a coming-of-age ritual. As the MC progresses, there's fewer volunteers, and that speaks to those who get that far showing themselves to be more competent and needing less close supervision.
>>
>>32057943
I liked SM more than XY, but XY is a more polished game
>>
>>32057925
How to throw up in your mouth
>>
>>32061039
So a story reason for why the railroading was more aggressive than usual. Sure makes me feel better
>>
>>32059545
>Implying Anyone who doesn't like Awakening likes Tellius
>>
>>32057940
Sadly, this is me with every game nowadays. I can't just sit down and play a game since I'm constantly checking the internet. Persona 5 save me.
>>
>>32057925
Boredom. Bought it when it released, and I have yet to finish it. This is the only Pokemon game that I haven't completed. At the rate it's going, it's not looking good for Game Freak.

It's actually the same thing when it comes to Awakening too. I did three missions, and I haven't touched it since.
>>
>>32059679
Gen 1 lets you do multiple gyms in multiple orders. Same with Gen 2 (especially in the post-game). Gen 3 has plenty of optional routes and areas. Gen 4 had slightly more handholding and railroading, but the region itself was fairly non-linear in its layout. Gen 5 was pretty much a circle and every other gen since then has followed its example.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.