[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Sun and Moon anime is was fucking better than the garbage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1489355090639.png (223KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
1489355090639.png
223KB, 600x451px
The Sun and Moon anime is was fucking better than the garbage shit we had to go through for 4 years XY and XYZ. Why? Because Ash now is actually likeable and has more character unlike when he was made an emotionless robot and given le meme froge to make him look badass. Faggots say Sun and Moon is bad because of "le shite gag faeces xdddd" and shit plot. Dont fall for it. XYZ sucked, Sun Moon is more acceptable
>>
>Hes is unironically invested in the toy commercial that has run for more than TWENTY YEARS
There isnt a top kek top enough for this. This is ascended kek.
>>
Did you seriously make another thread just to talk about shit you were already talking about someplace else?

What, was the argument getting too difficult for you to oppose?
>>
>>32054737
>XY and XYZ
>4 years
>>
>>32054843
>being this triggered
>replying even to bait threads

dumbass
>>
>>32054924
>Bumping a bait thread

Don't call people dumbass if you want to be a dumbass, dumbass.
>>
>>32054737
I don't think people understand why ash was so serious in XY. If you notice how he was at the end of BW feeling disappointed in himself going as far as apologizing to oak for his poor performance. It must of had some affect on his confidence considering that every time he lost a gym battle he'd get really depressed. Kalos was more of a redemption arc for him where he was more serious about battling than anything else. In alola he's basically just on vacation so that's why he's more laid back and messes around more
>>
>>32054751
yes
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.