[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interested, I know /vp/ quite likes B2W2 but what are your thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 21

File: B&W.gif (334KB, 540x329px) Image search: [Google]
B&W.gif
334KB, 540x329px
Interested, I know /vp/ quite likes B2W2 but what are your thoughts on BW? I've been replaying it and I forgot how pretty damn good it is. The distribution could be a bit better but it seems pretty great.

Black and White ONE thread.

Also post your favorite gen 5 pokemon.
>>
>>32044505

For what it was, it was great. Gen V has a lot of great Pokémon, it was nice to see a somewhat better story and characters, and Unova is a well-designed region. I get why some people didn't like the "only new Pokémon" thing, but that notwithstanding, they were great games.
>>
I don't really like BW2 actually, I think it lost a lot of what made BW enjoyable like the unique/reboot dex and the story. I guess I just don't care about post game as much as /vp/.
>>
Overall kind of dull. The story seemed cool until you learn that the moral dilemma the story is centered around was just a ploy for the villain to seize control, and the game just kind of dismisses it at that point.
>>
Ok, so when this game came out I hated it. It was awful. Then over the past two new gens I realized that I love most of the gen 5 Pokemon. I started doing a new playthrough and so far I love it. I would definitely go for only having new Pokemon in a region again if it meant we get over 100 and some really quality,
>>
BW are great games. They were an amazing breath of fresh air when they first came out, in large part due to only having new Pokemon available. I get why some people don't like that, but I think it was wonderful. The main story was pretty good too. The biggest issue I think the games had was how ridiculously linear your travels through the region were.

It's too bad they won't ever do anything like that again though. Sun/Moon were very fresh too, but not to the same level as B/W
>>
File: 1489211157951.jpg (83KB, 1024x566px) Image search: [Google]
1489211157951.jpg
83KB, 1024x566px
>>32044505

It was the game that got me back into pokemon. I like B2W2 slightly more but BW was the spark that reignited my passion for pokemon so nothing but love for it.
>>
File: BT581.png (3KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
BT581.png
3KB, 128x128px
>>32044505
It's my favourite of all the Pokemon games, honestly. Everything about it just feels passionate, which is the biggest thing in any media for me. From the characters' stories, to the outlandish but hearty Regional Dex and the sheer effort put in the games for every Pokemon to be animated - it really feels like they had the most fun making this game compared to all the others.
The themes presented within the games also came off as more real and something that would actually happen in the Pokemon World bar muh protagonist destiny plot - Bianca's specifically had a lot of introspection behind it.

I've replayed the games with every Unova Pokemon and not a single one felt like they weren't putting work in, so that's also a big plus. There's just nothing I, personally, can fault BW1 for.
>>
>>32044598
I really wish Ghetis did actually want to liberate pokemon. He could still have been this insane power hungry leader but I think it would've really added to him if he did really care abut pokemon and just wanted them free.
>>32044604
I enjoy how they did it, all new pokemon in the first game and new ones in a sequel. Though in unova's case it did add 156 new ones while we have only got around 70 new pokemon.
>>
BW1 are the only games where I played through them a total of 3 times without getting bored. Never did that with any other set of games before, or after. Normally at most I get bored through the second playthrough and drop it or scrape through to the end and don't bother again. Maybe it was the plot and that it felt fresh with all new Pokemon to me, I don't know. But I do have fond memories of them so there must have been something to them. Sun/Moon feel a bit similar to me, but I will see what happens.
>>
>>32044580
Holy shit are you me anon? I genuinely thought I was alone on this
>>
File: 1457924181697.jpg (33KB, 1032x618px) Image search: [Google]
1457924181697.jpg
33KB, 1032x618px
>>32044505
It's still one of my favorites. Favorite protagonists too.

I actually liked that the game only allowed me to catch gen 5 pokemon before completing the story. Had I been given the chance to get pokemon from other gens right off the bat I never would've given the others a chance and never love ones like Serperior, Golurk, Bisharp, Gigalith, etc etc.
>>
>>32045034
>>32044580
My niggas.

Anyways BW are by far my most favorite games in the series. The fact you could only use new mons was great and it forced you to make new bros you would have otherwise snubbed in favor of old mons.

I didn't enjoy BW2 at all and didn't even bother going to the league once I beat the last gym leader.

I also love how interchangeable the story is for Reshiram and Zekrom.

Also my favorite gen 5 mon is Liepard. However Unova had some really awesome Pokemon so it was hard to choose.
>>
File: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.jpg (76KB, 674x687px) Image search: [Google]
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.jpg
76KB, 674x687px
>>32044505
Best mon NA
>>
File: keldeo_by_ladymurkrow-d4q4ktj.png (478KB, 700x735px) Image search: [Google]
keldeo_by_ladymurkrow-d4q4ktj.png
478KB, 700x735px
>>32044505
I fucking love it, maybe even more than BW2. Better protagonist designs, in my opinion, not that the BW2 ones are bad. And even if BW2 are better in almost every conceivable way, I have a lot of nostalgia for BW. I had just returned from a 2-3 year hiatus of Pokemon, right when these two came out, so I went in completely blind. It was a great experience exploring things, finding Kyurem, the Swords of Justice, or even the little things like the Village Bridge's music or Cynthia in Undella Town.
It's such a shame that gen 5 was so short-lived in terms of online.

Keldeo grew on me when I went back to competitive. It was a reliable mon with some powerful moves. Scolipede is my favourite Unova mon, but I feel like showing Keldeo some appreciation outside of all the hate it gets.
>>
>>32044505
I really enjoy it and I would say it's about tied with BW2. BW2 has more content, but I feel a strange sense of nostalgia with BW even though it's not that old. It's so unique compared to the other games and sadly I don't think we'll get something like that again.
>>
BW1 was a really special game. It really felt fresh and different with the new region and entirely new Pokemon, as well as an actual focus on character development. I really enjoyed using most of the Gen 5 Pokemon (Liepard is fucking ass ingame though) and despite having a dex barely bigger than Kanto's, the way it was distributed in game was really great, way better than how Kanto and Sinnoh distributed their mons.

BW2 was really good as well, but the lesser plot and more traditional focus of it really showed and didn't have the same impact for me. BW2 shined by having more content though, but everything up to Castelia in BW2 just wasn't as fun as the first areas of BW1.

I think having only new Pokemon until the Elite Four was a really bold move that might not have paid off for a lot of people. I loved it, but I think it only works once. Bigger dexes of nowadays are better overall but they need to focus more on the new Pokemon than genwun Pokemon yet again.
>>
This thread makes me wanna go back and play Blaze Black again.

>>32044674
This especially. I feel the same way in that no other Pokemon games since have had as much love and passion put into them. I also love the fact that you have to use new Pokemon and make new bros instead of using the same mons. I've replayed Gen5 so much that I've used most of then line and so many of them are bros.
>>
>>32044505
I missed followers too much. It's silly, but I liked those little out-of-battle bullshit filler elements coming off of HGSS, so it kind of gave me bad vibes. The overworld felt empty without my bro at my side.

I might try it again sometime though.
>>
>>32044598
Just like the NWO and the liberal agenda.
>>
>>32044505
My second favorite first games of a Generation. I love them.

Let's start with parts I liked. Graphics. This bit gets a lot of shit on /vp/, but I honestly liked it better than anything before. The overworld sprites were good, the battle sprites were great and the 3D wasn't shit. I found the atmosphere it created to be really "comfy". There's no much else to say about it.

The music. Probably the best in the series. There are some tracks I really loved, some I liked quite a bit, and none I found to be bad, maybe other than that one lab theme. Not much else to say here either.

Region. I loved Unova. I found the first two towns to be fairly mediocre, but almost everything after that was great. I loved how the Gyms were not just Gyms, the cities had fun themes and designs. It was pretty cool. Exploring this region was fun.

Difficulty. It wasn't piss easy. I hear people say Platinum had good difficulty, but I never had any trouble at any point in that. I was always 6-8 levels ahead of the curve until the very end. That wasn't the case with BW. It was mostly balanced. I didn't have much trouble, but I wasn't one shotting everything. That was nice. The final battle was also actually challenging.

Continue.
>>
>>32046214
The characters. This one part really made it shine for me. I adore Cheren and Bianca. From getting the starters together, messing up Hilbert's room, taking the first step on Route 1 all together at the same time. They felt like actual friends, something Pokemon hasn't managed to do with a character since Blue. Then they have little character arcs of themselves, meet different people, learn their place in the grand scheme of things, and by the end, they're doing exactly what they failed to do in the beginning, on a much grander scale. Especially Bianca. She was the best character out of Pokemon yet.
Then there was the whole supporting cast. Alder was awesome. I loved his personality, I loved his role as a Champion, wanting to help Cheren see what's important because he saw himself in Cheren. Then there's the Gym Leaders. All of them had pretty interesting roles. All of them had fun personalities, and they did more than just battle you and give you a badge. They had actual roles in the story, except for the first Gym Leaders. Unova easily has the best Gym Leaders.

All things said, I loved the characters, and they were what really made me love BW. Because of them, the world felt alive and connected. Had it not been for this, I wouldn't have enjoyed the rest. It's still just a Pokemon game. One that made almost no change to the game from Generation 4. I'm pretty used to the gameplay, and BW doesn't add much to it, so I wouldn't really care about it if it wasn't for the characters I loved and this feeling of an alive world of Pokemon.

Now onto the things I did not like.

Story. It was absolutely retarded and shit. Still, BW at least had a shit story. Most Pokemon games lack even that.
Pokemon. Fairly mediocre, most of them. The ones I liked were only available towards the end, and/or evolved too late.
N. Literally Ash with a different goal. Just as big of a Gary Stu, just as retarded, just as strong, with a dick just as big and a personality just as bland.
>>
>>32044505
I like it, and outside of the original RBY I find it the easiest to just pick up and play.
>>
>>32044505
Also great games. I agree about the distribution, this really shows in the beginning. Until the second Cheren fight all you fight are Patrat, Purrloin and Lillipup.
Also the only time I blacked out due to not being a retarded kid. I didn't see Ghetsis' Hydreigon coming.
>>
>>32044580
I'm not alone
>>
File: 1475722289086.jpg (126KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
1475722289086.jpg
126KB, 750x537px
>>32044505
I love BW. I had just turned 18 when they came out and playing through them made me feel like I was 6 years old and playing Blue version for the first time again. I also loved being restricted to only new Pokemon. That's what really solidified the nostagia-like feeling for me. I understand why some people wanted their old favorites in them, but with so many new Pokemon available, why not try something new?

This game was a definite passion project by Game Freak and I wonder how different Gens VI and VII would be if people didn't shit on Unova so harshly. The regions would likely still be simple, due to the complaints on Sinnoh, but would there have been more new Pokemon and less Gen I focus? Maybe, maybe not. Either way, it makes me wonder how they will handle the eventual reboots and if they'll only use Unovan Pokemon, or a general mix.

Also, BW are my favorites for introducing me to my waifu.
>>
File: f.png (152KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
f.png
152KB, 431x431px
>>32044505
I liked both BW and BW2
>>
>>32047200
What is a good moveset for it?
>>
>>32047237
Automize to boost speed, ice beam for STAB, freeze dry to deal with water types, random coverage move.

I like the ice cream but its not too great.
>>
>>32044505

Gen 5 is still my favourite gen.
>>
I don't expect the nintendo switch or an hypothetical successor of the 3ds to be compatible with ds game cartridges, I also don't expect remakes any time soon. Do you think these games will be available for the virtual console or something?
>>
>>32044653
>The biggest issue I think the games had was how ridiculously linear your travels through the region were.

I loved gen 5, but this was my biggest complaint. There was a huge shitstorm when they first revealed the Unova map. BW would've been perfect if they had just used BW2's map from the get-go.
>>
File: 1488371088059.jpg (160KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
1488371088059.jpg
160KB, 864x864px
>>32044505
i loved it, i must've played BW 5 times combined, B2W2 at least 3, it was just so simple and nice

also had an incredible soundtrack ( as most of the games do ) but this one was the big bang to end the DS era
>>
File: d32b7xd.png (92KB, 581x480px) Image search: [Google]
d32b7xd.png
92KB, 581x480px
Gen 5 is my favorite generation overall. B&W are my favorite games.

My only complaint with B&W2 is that it added in old pokemon to the Unova dex. B&W felt so fresh to me because I had to use all brand-new pokemon until post-game.

Favorite gen5 'mon in terms of use would have to be Lilligant for carrying me through the entire game (and I still use her to this day)

But my absolute favorite in terms of design is pic related, for sure.
>>
File: 150px-Sun_Moon_Grimsley.png (59KB, 150x317px) Image search: [Google]
150px-Sun_Moon_Grimsley.png
59KB, 150x317px
>>32047481
and to add further;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llnXhrCn9Yo

words cant express how happy i was to see my boy grimsley
>>
BW are the worst games in the series, B2W2 are the best.
>>
File: 1399217354659.jpg (37KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
1399217354659.jpg
37KB, 569x428px
>>32044505

I didn't like it.

First, let me clarify that this isn't because I'm a rabid genwunner who cries into his pillow because he's withheld Charizard or some shit. It's for various reasons.
Furthermore, I only played White last year, well after its Wi-Fi features were removed.

The story is better than any Pokémon game thus far. But this is entirely fucking meaningless because Pokémon's stories are woeful. I don't play JRPG's for the stories 'cause, on average, the stories are cringy. Pokémon BW's were subpar to even to your average JRPG. Still better than Gen I-IV, but no one honestly played those for the story, it's just a weaksauce excuse to go on an adventure with your bloodsport crew and was nothing more than some white noise on the background. BW kept drawing attention to its story and was made worse for it.
What further crippled it is that Pokémon was, and still is, a game aimed at kids. So while it did raise some interesting points it never explored them fully. I'd have respected GF it they ballsed up and started exploring the morality of Pokémon more thoroughly. But they didn't, they were torn in the middle between raising a thought provoking moral dilemma and something 6-year old kids could still play and enjoy and it just went fucking nowhere. As another anon said, they literally just abandon the entire subplot when Ghetsis's evil plan was revealed, which is a loss.

Then there's the new batch of Pokémon. Again, having played the games well after the next gen in line was out I was already familiar with most of Gen 5's Pokémon when I started. The thing is, the real interesting Pokémon are hidden well into the late game and evolve at absurdly high levels OR they're obtuse to get.

(1/2)
>>
File: chesnaught.jpg (12KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
chesnaught.jpg
12KB, 248x203px
>>32048202

(2/2)

The starters are also mediocre so for the first third of your game you're lugging Pokémon no one's honestly interested in. Conkeldurr, Gigalith are all interesting but, as I have said before, with the absense of Wi-Fi getting those is virtually impossible nowadays.
Even good mons, like the Darumaku I used started to annoy due to its Hustle ability. The Pokémon I wanted to use were essentially relegated to post-game-only. Volcarona, Bisharp, Hydreigon, Braviary & Mandibuzz, Chandelure. While in the previous 4 generations, like 90% of all Pokémon were fully evolved by the time you hit lv.40, in BW, it felt like lv.40 was the minimum. You use these annoying NFE mons for too damn long.

The third problem I had was entirely caused by the absense of Wi-Fi features. It seems for the first 5 hours you can't take a step without the game tutorialising you for a feature you CAN'T EVEN USE ANYMORE. C-Gear shit, Dream World, Entralink, Swarms, Berry trees. Hell, two major locations (Entralink and Black City/White Forest) are basically rendered pointless upon replaying the games now.

Finally, there's just so little reason to replay it. I played through White to unlock the transporter and that's literally all I use it for. Gen 5 has nothing unique about it, nothing that can only be obtained there and nowhere else. Except Dream World and some events, but again those are discontinued.
I occassionally replay Gen 3 for some special tutor moves (eg: Softboiled, Double-edged), Safari Ball Pokémon or Gen IV for the same reasons (tutor: Defog, Apricorn balls). But Gen V has nothing you can't get in Gen VI so there's no reason to return to it.
>>
>>32048202
>So while it did raise some interesting points it never explored them fully
For example? It raised no "interesting points". It just contradicted what the world has been telling and what you've been seeing for 15 years in favor of being retarded.

I never have, and never will understand this meme about BW having even a remotely okay or interesting story. Sure, it was better than anything before it, but that's hardly an achievement. It's been outdone by literally everything that came after it.
>>
>>32048367
>It's been outdone by literally everything that came after it.

It was arguably outdone by SM, but I just don't see that argument that XY had a better story. I thought it was a big step back from BW.
>>
>>32048405
One aspect. Just name one aspect in which BW's story was better than XYs.

XYs story made sense. Equality is impossible to achieve with the current population, so let's kill most of the people and Pokemon and make it more manageable, while making Team Flare immortal to be the ones enforcing this. I didn't agree with what Lysandre said, but his motive made sense.

BW's story was Ghetsis first looking for a special snowflake kid, spending years on him alone, hoping he'll be accepted by the Legendary for being delusional, which made no sense, at the same time having Team Plasma try to hack all PCs, something that no one would waste money on, because there's no guarantee it's even possible. His master plan was to raise a kid, hope he'll be as much of a special snowflake as he wants him to be by simply being told a lie, then hoping he'll be the strongest trainer, despite hating battles, and then hoping everyone will obey their command and let their Pokemon go. Go where, no one knows. But somewhere from where human can never catch Pokemon again.

How he got resources to carry out his plans made sense. He was a smart man who contributed to the society a lot, making him rich enough to carry out his plans. He slowly worked to carry out his plans in secret, and while gaining people's trust at the same time.

He didn't pull flying ships out of his ass, or castles out of the Pokemon Leagues ass. He didn't rob Gyms in broad daylight and hope no one will blame him. He didn't threaten Gym Leaders and hope everyone will let him go. He didn't steal Pokemon and expect people to forgive him with a simple "sorry".

I'll ask again. Please, name one aspect in which BW's story was better than XY's.
>>
>>32044505
Gen 5 is just really forgettable in my eyes. It hand great ideas, I guess? But all in all sometimes I forget the entirety of Unova exists at all.
>>
>>32044505
My favourite game from my favourite generation. Everything that was ever right with Pokemon within one singular game. Passion, a drive for improvement, and risk taking were all present here. Now look where we are. Nowadays, I consider BW and BW2 to be the final Pokemon games that really felt like an adventure that the developers cared about
>>
File: IMG_4450.jpg (376KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4450.jpg
376KB, 1280x1280px
>>32044505
BW is where Pokémon peaked.

I still love the new titles, buy both versions, do multiple play throughs, both hack and breed, and play on Showdown.

So I'm not trying to say I don't still enjoy the series - I play the shit out of these games.

But to me BW has not been topped.
>>
>>32048482
>hope he'll be as much of a special snowflake as he wants him to be by simply being told a lie
The most ridiculous part of this is the lie. He told N Pokemon are unhappy, and expected N to believe this for all his life. N, someone who can literally talk to Pokemon, was expected to believe this. In the very last game, HGSS, your Pokemon shows enough affection to even randomly hug you when you talk to them, showing clear happiness, and N, someone who can directly talk to Pokemon, was to believe that they're all unhappy.
>>
File: 1477230832584.png (862KB, 596x646px) Image search: [Google]
1477230832584.png
862KB, 596x646px
time to get /comfy/
https://youtu.be/gXMVdtCD_8Q
>>
>>32048482
>One aspect. Just name one aspect in which BW's story was better than XYs

Okay. Integration of the gym leaders into the main plot. To me, it made the world much more interesting, to not have the gym progression and the storyline be completely seperate each other, as they always have been. The gym leaders getting involved in the plot made them feel like characters, rather than mere obstacles to track your progress through the game. I found it very disappointing that they stepped back from that in XY.
>>
>>32048521
I like to think N can't actually understand what pokemon say, he just imagines it as a result of years of isolation, he hears what he wants to listen based on Ghetsis treatement, and pokemon just go along because they are nice and stuff.
>>
>>32044505
>DSbabbies
Gen 4 and 5 were the lowest point in the franchise. If you disagree, you're underage.
>>
>>32048542
That's... a fair point. I'd argue that's the characters, not the plot, and what the Gym Leaders actually did was just more stupid bullshit, but I actually liked the more focus of Gym Leaders got. Granted, it wasn't much. Each Gym Leader barely got a couple of lines, but it was still better than how XY handled them.

I asked for one thing, you gave one thing. I'll give you that. But I'll still stand by my point that XY's story was a million times better than BW's.
>>
>>32048572
I disagree, and I'm old as shit.
>>
>>32048559
Would've been better that way, but that's not the case. He can, quite clearly, talk to Pokemon, which makes it much worse. This didn't need to be a thing, yet it was. It's like they wanted to make holes in the story.
>>
>>32048575
Same. I'm 31 and BW hasn't been topped for me yet.
>>
>>32048596
Same age, same opinion here.
>>
File: 589Escavalier.png (182KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
589Escavalier.png
182KB, 600x600px
I thought it was pretty good
>>
BW would be my favourite game if it weren't for Platinum's postgame
>>
>>32048572
gen 4 and 5 are my favorites

t. gen1 grandpa
>>
>pokymen are slaves
>we torture them for barbaric entertainment
>pokymen, more like pocket niggers

>N., more like whiny bitch ass N.igger
>its not cock fighting, it's friendship
>Pokymen aint no niggers, they niggas, muh niggas 5 lyf <3

The story is dogdicks.The starters are weak, most designs are shit, although the few good one are really good.Unova is ugly and feels small, it's a circle and you spend 90% of your playtime on the left side, it's really oddly paced.
Better then gen 4, and 6 tho(yet to play sumo)
>>
>>32048482
>XY's story made sense
stopped reading here
>>
File: IMG_4457.png (2MB, 1024x1442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4457.png
2MB, 1024x1442px
All these older anons digging BW. Feels good.
>>
fwiw you can inject dreamworld mons into your b/w/2 cart
https://github.com/suloku/BW_tool/releases

if you have cfw (and if you don't then why don't you) you can use
https://github.com/TuxSH/TWLSaveTool/releases
to extract/restore save files

dunno if anyone cares but i never really got to use dreamworld so i thought this was neat
this thread's inspired me to give bw1 another chance
>>
>>32049012
Holy shit this is worse then fucking boris. At least post good lewds.
>>
I though i was the only one who liked to find new pokemon.
I actually liked the GEN V's desings because they where very unique, maybe not very pretty, but very unique.
>>
File: IMG_4461.png (550KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4461.png
550KB, 723x1023px
So many good Bugs in BW.
>>
File: 579reuniclus1920x1200.jpg (155KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
579reuniclus1920x1200.jpg
155KB, 1920x1200px
I still like BW, though I still say B2/W2 blows it out of the water.

I never cared much for the story and thought the supposed moral dilemma is diminished greatly just from the world mechanics from the get go, though I loved the whole theme with Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem and wish they played that up more than whatever they pulled with Team Plasma. Taking from this, X/Y and S/M, taking a more subtle approach would've been better, make people actually want to seek out the story and know what the fuck is going on.

The map wasn't very good either, being a fucking circle and linear, but the individual towns and routes looked pretty nice.

Keeping it to strictly new pokemon was pretty risky but I think it worked well in getting people to get out of their comfort zone and try new shit. Almost the same feeling you got in R/B/Y and G/S/C to a lesser extent when you didn't know anything and explored new options and got an appreciation for them afterwards. Never would've liked pic related if it wasn't for that.

I really hated the wifi mechanics being that deeply integrated in the game, mainly because they're flat out not accessible anymore. Can't get Dream World abilities without injecting anymore.

Still, I'd consider the DS games to be where the series peaked, just which being the absolute best depending on what you look for.
>>
File: IMG_4448.jpg (79KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4448.jpg
79KB, 1100x1100px
>>32049838
Mah Reunigga
>>
Poeple shit on it because of """"""""ugly""""""" Pokémon. Dumbass, Gen5 has introduced alot of new Pokèmon that are absolutely masterpiece (Bisharp,Volcarona,Krookodile for example), some are ugly but that's normal, every gen have their good and ugly Pokèmon

Discarding this, it's the best generation without any doubt. Black and White 1 have the best story of Pokémon alongside with Sun and Moon, medium-high difficulty but poor Pokémon distribution until League. BW2 fixed almost every problem of them and they expanded story and games. I love this gen
>>
>>32049916
Fuck yeah
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.