[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the whole world was redesign >challenging gym leaders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon flora sky.png (275KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon flora sky.png
275KB, 400x399px
>the whole world was redesign
>challenging gym leaders and elite 4
>large range of pokemons to capture
>story isn't cringeworthy as hell
>had more places to visit and quest to do after the pokemon league
>gym leaders and elite 4 rematch
>there actually a harder version of Flora Sky
I just beaten the rematch champion and I wonder how isn't this romhack recommended more often? The game felt like an official pokemon game and I would believe it too.
>>
>>32040970
The mapping is absolutely terrible for one
>>
>>32040970
ewww that romhack is pure shit, shit pure
>>
>>32040970
>horrible balancing issues (literally taking away moves from Pokemon the creator didn't like like bulbasaur and Nidoking and giving new signature moves to biased favorites like Charizard)
>flat out deleting Pokemon they didn't like to make room for a few of their faggy sinnoh favorites like Lucario
>Good game

Surely you jestin OP, flora sky is pretty but horribly flawed
>>
>>32040988
How so?

>>32041059
>horrible balancing issues
I don't notice this since I play it like a normal pokemon game. Get badge, get to the end, do endgame, then rematch champion.

>flat out deleting Pokemon they didn't like to make room for a few of their faggy sinnoh favorites like Lucario
I don't see how this is a problem. You can't add all the pokemon with such a limited slot. A few of my favorite pokemons aren't in Prism but I still love the fuck out of it.

If you want to talk about flaws, things like Platinum Light exist and I find it retarded that piece of shit got recommended more often than this romhack
>>
>>32041086
>You can't add all the pokemon with such a limited slot.
I'd say "you can in Gen 3" but I remembered it couldn't easily be done until a few years ago and this hack is old.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.