[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SM is a masterpiece, I feel I can safely say, a milestone in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: gold.jpg (209KB, 1062x568px) Image search: [Google]
gold.jpg
209KB, 1062x568px
SM is a masterpiece, I feel I can safely say, a milestone in the Pokemon Anime history. Much like OS, SM brings new light and brilliance to something we didn't know could exist. It brings pure comfyness and comedy and an excellent array of characters to keep you hooked.

What's so good about it you ask? Why's this anime good enough to be deemed a milestone. It's simple. Ash's personality. His character posses such a strong charisma that you can't help but feel attracted and entertained by him. Lana, Mallow and Lillie along side him complete an incredibly well written group.

Enough rambling, the story is awesome. Don't worry about the ratings though, that makes the anime more interesting.

The Animation is top notch. There's one episode where a particular character is walking and the legs move perfectly. Beautiful fight scenes (though these are short and infrequent) too.

The sound/music is pretty decent, with the opening and ending pretty catchy. Nothing amazing though.

I only gave the characters a 9/10 because there still isn't enough information given about everyone to really get to know the character. But, Lillie is probably the most better written character of all times (Yes, I'm not kidding).

10/10 for enjoyment, without a doubt.

If you haven't picked this series up, do it now. It's one of those "must sees" and you will not regret it.
>>
>>32035588
So how many of these threads have you made? Fifty?
>>
>32035588
Not enough (You)'s in your other thread?
>>
>>32035588

go and play blue whale game, it should make you happier...
>>
>>32035588
Is this the great serebii purge of our time
>>
>>32035593
GO AWAY YOU STUPID SAMEFAG
>>
>>32035618
Yeah, I've heard that's the best game EVER!
>>
>>32035588
2000s: a good game with great content is a masterpiece (gta: san andreas, MGS3, devil may cry 3, silent hill 2)
2010s: a mediocre game with tons of hype is a masterpiece (gta 4, zelda: breath of the wild, pokemon SM, MGSV: TPP)
>>
>>32035625
It's pasta.
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/search/text/%22is%20a%20masterpiece%2C%20I%20feel%20I%20can%20safely%20say%22/
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.