[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Billy: "Oh hiya Mandy! Just watching some Pokemon Sun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: shit.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>Billy: "Oh hiya Mandy! Just watching some Pokemon Sun and Moon! Hehehe! Look at how weird the background is!!!"
>Mandy: "They chose to shit out this instead of giving us Pokemon XYZ: Battle Maison? Will Pokemon ever be as good as the XY saga again?"
>Billy: "Hehehehe! Nope! But look, Ash made another funny face xD!"
SM anime's target audience everyone.
>>
Mandy would hate Pokemon.
>>
>>32027942
Yeah the SM saga because le wacky happy funny times.
>>
>implying Grim wouldn't be the one who likes it because it's a guilty pleasure
>>
Why the fuck would you want to watch the Battle Maison.
>>
>>32028026
>Not wanting another arc with the XY cast
>>
>>32028030
I would rather a Pokémon showcase arc
>>
>>32027942
I read her line in her usual sarcastic tone.
>>
>>32028030
>SCIENCE XD
>DUDE SATOSHI LMAO
Bonnie was the only decent traveling companion in XYZ
>>
>>32028030
It would just be the battle frontier arc again.
>>
>>32028166
What's the problem?
>another BF arc with XY's god tier characters, art style, and animation
>>
>>32028014
>Implying Grim doesn't shit on it because he fails to understand the complexity of this ambitious cinematic masterpiece
>>
>>32027934
>XY saga
>good
>>
File: 1489108470416.png (1MB, 1522x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489108470416.png
1MB, 1522x720px
>>32028261
Spotted the SMfag.
I bet pic related really cracks you up huh?
>>
If you remove all the fight scenes SM looks better than XY

Oh wait I forgot, SM has some good fight scenes in it now, it doesn't even need that handicap to beat XY
>>
>>32028277
>triggered XYbaby

Hahahaha
>>
>>32028277
I think if pic related was in XY you would defend it to death you fucking white knight cocksucker.

How about defending XY on its own merits instead of shitflinging at other seasons? How do you justify the awful pacing, arcs that went nowhere and everyone being a fucking wooden plank except Bonnie?
>>
Isn't Mandy's favorite Pokemon "Mandy's Monster", which makes toast out of all the other monsters?
>>
Oh boy it's the XYfag who can't get over that his series ended and got replaced with something better

It's funny how people even used to agree with him before they had some sense knocked into them and got annoyed with his constant, obnoxious shitposting.

It'd be even funnier if he was actually serious but I think that's a little unbelievable.
>>
>>32028201
>god tier characters
were we watching the same show?
>>
>>32027934
Stealth cringe thread
>>
>>32027934
why can't we just admit that the anime's shit and it's always been shit?
>>
>>32027934
Billy has been ready for XYfags since day 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTIdOL77XKc
>>
Who gives a fuck? I don't see anything wrong with that pic
>>
>>32028166
Batle Frontier arc was 10/10 though, especially those first few episodes with everyone (Ash, May, Max, Misty and Brock) traveling together
>>
Jesus christ this board is worse than /co/.
>>
>"Look Mom! I posted it again!"
>>
File: image.jpg (318KB, 1430x906px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
318KB, 1430x906px
>tfw dad entered my room, saw me watching SM and removed all my hotpocket and vidya money because, and I quote, "a fucking tasteless nipple-biting tard"

What did he even mean by that? Why nipples?
>>
>>32028201

>Gym leaders were awfully Booked

>Ash looked even more retard than past seasons.

>Art style definitely was Dazzling gleam
>>
>>32030006
Should have been watching XY, my man.
>>
>Giving a shit about pokemon in any medium besides the mainline video games
Absolutely, 100% embarrassing.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.