[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want from the Pokemon games on the Switch? >Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: Switch Pokemon.png (305KB, 1235x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Switch Pokemon.png
305KB, 1235x2000px
What do you want from the Pokemon games on the Switch?
>Pokemon won't be on the Switch!
BestNintendoLaunchInHistorySaysWhat?
>>
There's no reason to believe they won't be at some point
>>
I just want the games to be complete when they're released. Although since Game Freak are still making them, we all know that's never going to happen.
>>
File: dqxips4.jpg (252KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dqxips4.jpg
252KB, 1280x720px
Dragon Quest XI graphics. Anything but the garbage we've become accustomed to really.
>>
>>32026600
This, can my wish be for Nintendo to buy out the entirety of the Pokemon Company so a reputable developer can make the game?
Emphasis on GAME
So done with two game bullshit, I don't care if it's a staple. Everything in these fucking games is a staple.
>>
A new gen 7 pmd with super tier everything
Animal crossing spinoff
Gen 7 DiaPer remakes
>>
>>32026581
I just want another Stadium. It'll probably never happen though.

Either that or another Snap. I KNOW that will never happen though.
>>
>>32026664
Why in God's name would you want a battle simulator?
>>
Anyone who unironically says "open world" should be banned.
>>
>>32026672
You shouldn't be forced to do the story in a certain way when a game like Pokemon is designed around seeing all the different creatures and characters.
>>
>>32026665
Some of my best memories are playing Pokemon Stadium with my cousins. Now that the roster is so much bigger, it would be nice to play that kind of thing again. I don't know, that's just me.
>>
>>32026672
Open world wouldn't work for Pokemon anyway.
>>
I don't mind if it's the same style as 3ds and ds but hd
>>
>>32026621
Its no happening
>>
>>32026581
open world dating sim
>>
>>32026621
I don't mind two game bullshit, but I would prefer they embrace it like Zelda Seasons/Ages and have two full stories rather than one story with slight differences.
>>
Gamefreak's gonna play it safe (shocking, I know) and either do a third version or Sinnoh remakes, but either option is fine by me. To be honest, I just want GF to make a true Pokémon RPG on the Switch. Not because the Switch will suddenly make it the Pokémon game everyone's wanted for over a decade, but because it will mean Ninty is serious about combining their console and handheld library. If they put their devs to work and we don't have to wait any more than 6 months between every solid Nintendo game, then this could be an amazing console.
I'll take new Megas, regional forms, or straight up buffs to shitty Pokémon too while we're at it. Not everything can be OU or VGC worthy, but shit like Lumineon, Luxray, and Carnivine could use some love.
>>
>>32026770
Ruby and sapphire. OR AS
>>
>>32026581
why would they put a pokemon game on a console
>>
>>32026834
because it's portable
>>
>>32026854
not portable enough
>>
>Actually buying a switch
>Paying online to play pokemon online with your friends

Fucking

l
m
a
o
>>
>>32026861
Do you seriously play 3ds pokemon outside your house?
>>
>>32026875
with that logic mainline pokemon should've been on any home console by now
it just won't be on the switch, it's a fuckup console
>>
>>32026864
>Actually buying a 3DS
>>
>>32026890
Didn't Masuda say Pokemon would never be on a home console?
>>
>>32026918
But do they consider the Switch a home console?
Masuda could also just be stopping people from dropping the 3DS because they still want to mil it
>>
>>32026890
>fuckup console
I've been playing BotW for the past six hours on switch and I haven't run into any issues between the dock and the handheld other than the joycons being slightly loose in the joycon grip, not far enough from my switch to experience desynch issues even when in the dock

Paya is 10/10 waifu material
>>
File: 1478485659732.png (141KB, 273x256px) Image search: [Google]
1478485659732.png
141KB, 273x256px
If Nintendo was serious about the Switch being a hybrid then they would cut support for the 3DS as soon as possible and shift full focus on the Switch. After all, there's no need for a portable system if it can do both.
>>
>>32026974
It can't do both, have you been ignoring news on the switch or something? It's about as portable as the Wii U.
>>
>>32026988
Definitely way more portable than a WiiU.
>>
>>32026875
Yeah? That's the only time I do play it.
>>
>>32026997
I'd honestly prefer if either the joycons or the console were slightly thiecker, trying to get used to holding it in my hand
>>
File: cringe image.jpg (112KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
cringe image.jpg
112KB, 624x480px
>>32026998
is this you?
>>
>>32026997
lol
>>
File: cringe.jpg (575KB, 861x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
575KB, 861x1200px
>>32027004
give them back you piece of shit
>>
I feel like Pokemon should have a BOTW-style revision on the switch, while keeping the same combat system. While they have made improvements every game, the basic formula has stayed the same every game. At this point, GF are resorting to gimmicks like Mega evolutions and Z-moves to keep the series from getting stale, but it seems like they'll just ditch them for a new gimmick the next game. I'd rather have GF try to change the series up in a larger scale than they have done so far..
>>
>>32026701
I mean, you won't really know how well it'll work until Game Freak tries it. While I normally dislike open worlds, I feel like the exploration aspect that it may add would work pretty well with the idea of Pokemon.
>>
PMD
>>
>>32026998
Weird
>>
>>32026988
>It's about as portable as the Wii U.

lol no

it's way thinner than the shitty Wii U tablet and the Wii U still requires the box to work.
>>
File: SWITVCH GAME.png (247KB, 318x480px) Image search: [Google]
SWITVCH GAME.png
247KB, 318x480px
>>
>>32026581
I thought the Sun/Moon remake "Stars" was already 110% confirmed via a reliable leaker on twitter.

Was that complete and total horseshit like I thought? Did the faggots who believe that shit finally fuck off back to their site with their telltale gen7 abbreviation?
>>
To not be on Switch and be on DS instead of Switch or 3DS because I want the game to be good instead of falling for the muh graphics meme

But that's literally never going to happen just like a new Pokemon game that's genuinely good for reasons other than battle mechanics is never going to happen again
>>
>>32026581
if the next pokemon games is for the switch i will eat a bag of dicks
>>
>>32028387
You mean the reliable leaker well known for spewing bullshit over the past several years and who got literally every single detail of the Switch reveal wrong and called a genuine leak that accurately detailed every bit of the presentation bullshit?
>>
File: IMG_2159.jpg (71KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2159.jpg
71KB, 640x1136px
>>32026623
>Animal crossing spinoff.
THIS
>>
>>32026581
I'd buy a Switch if it has a regular mainline game (hopefully SM third version since im fucking starved for postgame content) or Pokken, though I suppose I'm in minority when it comes to the latter title.
>>
>>32026974

Because they're not retarded enough to rely everything on the Switch.
>>
>>32026701
Would buy day one but it needs Dawn, Serena, Lillie and Korrina.
>>
>>32028419
why the fuck do you believe switch will make more postgame appear when it's the same devs
>>
>>32028412
Yeah, that's the one! Sorry if the intended sarcasm didn't translate.

It's the very one I thought was total horseshit but got picked up by a fuckton of news sites (like Ars Technica) which upset me more than it really should have. I guess I'm still bitter over the "Mew is under the truck near SS Anne!" rumor bullshit I believed when I was 10.
Also, I didn't even notice the first go around, but >>32026623 is using the wrong abbreviations for Gen 4, which are suspiciously like the Gen 7 abbreviations that are pure cancer.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.