[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is gamefreak trying to make another waifu family with the same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: eh.png (269KB, 806x362px) Image search: [Google]
eh.png
269KB, 806x362px
Is gamefreak trying to make another waifu family with the same amount of popularity and notoriety as Gardevoir?
>>
The fact that Florges doesn't have the same amount of popularity and notoriety as Gardevoir saddens me

They did pretty good on Tsareena though give it a few years
>>
>>32018947
tsareena's proportions disgust me
>>
gothitelle is underrated. need me a goth gf
>>
Probably an attempt to appeal to the ever growing teen and adult fanbases with the monster design.
>>
>>32019343
Fuck off pan
>>
Do not sexualize the ____2B_!
>>
File: 1481837253900.png (116KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1481837253900.png
116KB, 500x464px
>>32019424
What'll happen once Gamefreak realizes kids don't play mainline Pokemon games anymore? Do you think a "young adult" oriented Pokemon game would be good?
>>
>>32019439
if Salazzle exists, then I think they're at least somewhat aware
>>
>>32019439
Who knows. Some would argue BW1 tried to be that, with the greater plot focus, older player characters, and introducing kanji script to the Japanese releases of the series for the first time.
>>
>>32019439
>kids don't play mainline Pokemon games anymore
lolwat
>>
Tsareena is not a waifu.
She's strong, powerful, and her specises literally needs no man.
Nothing can dominate her.
>>
>>32018947
Jynx predates all so it's not solely to outstage Gardevoir
>>
>>32020265
>Implying Jynx is as popular as Gardevoir
You wot m8?
>>
>>32019509
Gonna need the sauce man
>>
>>32020281
Nice reading conprehension. It has nothing to do with popularity. Jynx and Bellosom have been designed prior to Gardevoir. They are the precedent that many of the feminine designs are loosey based off of. Gardevoir hitting popularity may have made them more bold in designing but the fact of the matter is Gardevoir did not start the trend for feminine humanoid monsters
>>
>>32020358
Even clefairy and jigglypuff are considerably feminine not that humanoid though.
>>
>progressively get sluttier
nice
>>
>>32019439
They do play the main line games. On release. They just don't dwell on post game like us.
>>
I just can't get into Tsareena. Hers legs are nice but the weird skirt and her huge teeth ruin the design. This is why I didn't evolve mine.
>>
>>32020358
>It has nothing to do with popularity
>When OP practically asks if GF is trying to recreate Gardevoir's popularity
I mean, you're right that Gardevoir isn't the first feminine humanoid Pokemon. But what's the point in bringing up Jynx then?
>>
>>32020635
>huge teeth
>Tsareena
the fuck?
>>
>>32018947
Tsureena's existence is questionable to me. Why make a literal queen with no king?
>>
>>32021128

For Lilligant
>>
File: 1435885389979.jpg (15KB, 320x310px) Image search: [Google]
1435885389979.jpg
15KB, 320x310px
>>32021149
>>
>>32021158
Elsa to her Anna, anon.
>>
>>32018947
When will "Waifu" become a type?
>>
>>32021294

What would it be super effective/weak against?
>>
>>32021325
4x super-effective against every type except fairy(no effect)
>>
>>32018947
No, they're just trying to make good looking Pokemon. A lot of people find more humane looking Pokemon to be aesthetically pleasing. Even before I knew what fucking was, I liked Gardevoir. And my 11 year old cousin loves Tsareena and Diancie. That's what they're going for, and mostly succeeding.
>>
>>32021128
Because the species of tree Tsareena's line is based on are almost exclusively female, and in some areas, males are practically extinct (and yes, trees have different sexes, there is scientific evidence, don't try to pull some "owls aren't birds" shit).
>>
I actually really like Gothitelle and Florges. I'm pretty saddened by the fact that they never got popular.
>>
>>32021362
>Because the species of tree Tsareena's line is based on are almost exclusively female
You mean the mangosteen?
>>
>>32021347
>humane
So what does an inhumane Pokémon look like?
>>
>>32022611
Clearly meant human. Probably a typo.
In humane Pokemon would have a tendency of firmly grabbing the hands of everyone they meet, even strangers.
>>
File: cgmnk.png (134KB, 512x380px) Image search: [Google]
cgmnk.png
134KB, 512x380px
>>32018947
The funny thing is that before I even got into Pokemon, I always figured they were aliens rather than animals.

So waifumon never really made me think the series lost its way.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.