[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Put a Feebas holding Prism Scale onto GTS >Ask for another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1489001308534.png (298KB, 402x368px) Image search: [Google]
1489001308534.png
298KB, 402x368px
>Put a Feebas holding Prism Scale onto GTS
>Ask for another Feebas
>The trick is that Feebas evolves into Milotic when traded while holding Prism Scale
>Someone takes my Feebas and sends me theirs
>It's not holding a Prism Scale
>It's a fucking Lv 1 breedject
>mfw
Has anyone else been swindled on the GTS?
>>
You idiot you are supposed to trade the feebas with the scale for a milotic
>>
>>32017083
That's just you being retarded
>>
>>32017090
OP said that tho:
>Feebas evolves into Milotic when traded while holding Prism Scale
>>
>>32017083
>I'm going to sell something and give my customers the option of paying $1 or paying $100
>wow wtf why does nobody pay $100?
you're not very bright are you
>>
honestly an item held trade evo will get you literally anything on the gts
>>
>>32017106
All they had to do was give it the prism scale
That's not a steep price for a milotic
>>
>>32017083
What a innocent retard fool you are, ofcourse they're not gonna give you what you want, especially if you ask for an ANY level pokemon, you would probably have better luck asking someone in the wifi general.
>>
>>32017083
>trades a boldore for a boldore in GTS
>Name the boldore "I'M GAY"
>Get a Korean boldore
>little fucker has an everstone
>Mfw there's gonna be some Korean cuck running around with a gigalith named I'M GAY for the rest of his adventure
Serves the little shit right. I hope he gets bullied/got bullied in school.
>>
>>32017129
Yes, but they had absolutely no reason to.
If you're expecting people to be nice and just give you things when trading in an online game you're straight up retarded.
>>
>>32017083

Why didn't you just trade with someone on /vp/?
>>
>>32017099
He expected another feebas with a prism scale, when he should've just asked for a milotic to begin with.
>>
>>32017083
Ask for a Milotic instead like every sensible trader.
Why would you ever think someone would give you a free Milotic, especially given how rare prism scales are?
>>
>>32017083
A lot of times. For trade evolutions that requires items you have two options:

1-The most easy, put in the GTS the Pokémon that you want to evolve and ask for its evolved form (example: Deposit a Feebas holding a Prism Scale and ask for a Milotic. It always works.)

2-Go to /vp/'s Wi-Fi General and look for somebody that will trade you the Pokémon you want.
>>
>>32017083
Trusting another person over the internet is where you fucked up
>>
>>32017155
Do everstones actually stop trade evolutions?
>>
>>32017083
Trade evolution should be removed to just leveled up with an item or for karrablast and shellmet leveled up together or stones. Literally no one would be upset
>>
>>32017233
Looks like someone didn't play a Gen 4 game
>>
>>32017233
They do for everything but Kadabra iirc
>>
>>32017233
>Do everstones actually stop trade evolutions
>Refer to all those that got cucked by that little girl with the haunter
>>
>>32017264
Im still mad about that
>>
>>32017083
YOU
DENSE
MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>32017083
stupidity at it's finest
>>
>>32017083
I'm so sorry for your loss but what everyone said is right. Next time you should try for an evolved pokémon.

Back when the games were really fresh I remember I got a Porygon with the Up-Grade by doing the same thing. Got the Porygon to evolve while I sent a normal one. I felt guilty afterwards and as "payment" for that one innocent jap I helped to evolve all the Porygon with the object that I could that afternoon in the GTS to the point that there were no new Porygon with the item.
The point is, who knows. Maybe, just maybe, something like this happened again and you could have helped many other people indirectly by your sacrifice.
>>
>>32017226
H-Hey /vp/, d-did my idea h-helped you?
>>
File: 1450301128594.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1450301128594.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>32017083
OP confirmed retarded.

I'd have done the same fucking thing to you desu. Retards should be punished. You didn't get swindled, you got exactly what you asked for.
>>
File: 1488415722896.jpg (21KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
1488415722896.jpg
21KB, 480x368px
>>32017744
You are literally a thieving turbonigger
Just neck yourself already
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.