[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the board is usually mostly anti-genwun or anti-Unova

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: civilwar.jpg (106KB, 423x1161px) Image search: [Google]
civilwar.jpg
106KB, 423x1161px
>tfw the board is usually mostly anti-genwun or anti-Unova
>tfw my top two mons come from both Gen 1 and Gen 5
>>
>>32014271
>anti-Unova
Classic /vp/ is pro-unova.
>>
>>32014324
I'm glad those autists have finally left the board, always shitposting about how b2w2 are supposedly the pinnacle of pokemon games just because it has a slightly upgraded Battle Dome
>>
>>32014343
>b2w2 are supposedly the pinnacle of pokemon games
They are
>>
>Anti-genwun
Hating Kanto shilling does not equate to hating gen 1
>Anti-Unova
This board is pretty pro Unova to me. When people tell you to ignore shit posters you ignore them
>>
>>32014377
I too have a softspot in my heart for the first pokemon games I played but you don't see me trying to validate myself on /vp/ 24/7
>>
>>32014391
>Implying
I've been playing this game before you were even born pleb.
>>
>>32014391
Did you even play B2W2?
>>
>>32014391
my first game was silver and bw2 are my favorites
>>
>>32014271
My favorite game is Gen V yet my favorite Pokémon comes from Gen IV, that's not even a problem
>>
File: ghetsis_kurobis.jpg (163KB, 700x495px)
ghetsis_kurobis.jpg
163KB, 700x495px
The reason why generation five is my favorite is because of three major reasons.

The first and most notable is the villainess team which contributes to the amazing storyline. Generation five was essentially commentary on the entire concept of Pokémon. With one of the few times in gaming where the "villainous team" was arguably morally on the right side of the issue. Pokémon defends it's "universe" because it's battling within itself that conditions a better world, a world of trust and compassion, not the lack of battling.

This is why Black and White works so well, because they are absolutes representing opposite ideologies, when in all reality we find out that the world is much more complicated, much more gray. "battling can be good"

The second being the psychology behind Ghetsis. An evil man who created an organization catering around morality, bringing good people into it, while subsequently raising a gifted child with the organizations core ideology, one that is arguably good, to only use the success of good people to subsequently enact the ultimate evil. And it was successful. Unlike other Games, the villainous team actually won, for a while.

Almost every single villainous team in the series has not been able to control the legendary Pokémon. Often that foils their plans, team plasma didn't have that problem because Ghetsis used N. He conditioned him to be good so Ghetsis could be bad.

Thirdly, it's fresh. And what you don't like with BW Pokémon wise, shouldn't be a problem in BW2. It does still have a number of good Pokémon, the region is reflective of the Yin Yang concept, a circle... And so forth. That's just the tip of the iceberg too. And that is my 2 bits.
>>
>>32014427
b2w2 are the worst third versions ever and I can see why it permanently put an end to third versions/sequels. BW was bad enough but BW2 doesn't do enough to stop the flaws.

positives:
>fixes the dex somewhat
>adds an upgraded battle dome and watered down battle pyramid
>added new kyurem formes

negatives:
>plot and new characters are much worse than BW
>does nothing to fix any of the other flaws from BW such as the bad route design from BW and adds more bad areas instead
>added the genie of healthy meta

it does the bare minimum to salvage what made BW bad, whereas emerald and platinum actually improved their original games tremendously.
>>
>>32014271
You realize Captain would be 1st and Tony 5th, right?
>>
>>32014513
>b2w2 are the worst third versions ever

First and foremost, they're not third versions, they're sequels.

And seriously, you're talking out of your ass. Even if you didn't like them they are nowhere near the worst. That would go to Yellow or Crystal easily. Those games barely added anything at all, let alone anything worthwhile. Yellow was literally only made because G/S was delayed and Game Freak needed money in the interim. It's the literal definition of a cash-in and it wouldn't even pass for fucking DLC today.

>I can see why it permanently put an end to third versions/sequels

[citation needed]

There's credible rumors that one is in development right now.
>>
>>32014632
>There's credible rumors that one is in development right now.

Star Platinum is going to yuge! You'll start in Alola and be able to travel to the best region Kanto, believe me! As we all know Alola inherited a yuge mess from the previous generstraion. But we've got good guys, really good guys doing the cyber with the third version right now and it's great!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.