[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder >Joe is a Nintendo shill. >The Switch is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_0171.jpg (43KB, 640x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0171.jpg
43KB, 640x286px
Reminder

>Joe is a Nintendo shill.

>The Switch is the 3DS replacement and therefore the new Pokemon machine.

>it has issues with dead pixels and Nintendo won't replace.

>save data is tied to the console and not the cart or SD card. If your console breaks or gets lost,good bye hours of playtime.

How is any of this acceptable in 2017?
>>
>>32010246
Honestly, if you're so incompetent that you fuck your Switch up and cause dead pixels, then you don't deserve a replacement in the first place.
>>
>>32010246
>save data is tied to the console and not the cart or SD card. If your console breaks or gets lost,good bye hours of playtime.
This sounds like something that wouldn't work well with Pokemon.
>>
>>32010251
Nintenyearold please leave.
>>
>>32010251
My 3DS had a dead pixel from the get go. It's not as annoying as the bottom screen ridge, cirle pad and buttons constantly leaving marks on the top screen.
>>
>>32010251
No,these are people that bought them,turned them on and within hours or straight away had the pixel issue.

Not mention the cheap ass dock. The screen is fucking plastic!
>>
>>32010252
Exactly-not good at all.
What's the point even buying the SD card if you can't even save data to
It? Surely the internal memory will eventually get used up? Then what?
>>
File: IMG_0174.jpg (80KB, 629x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0174.jpg
80KB, 629x488px
Nintendo Defence force Assemble!
>>
>>32010315
Oh my fucking god.
>>
>>32010315
Honestly, this reads exactly like falseflagging consolewar shit thread on /v/. But it's a real complete unironic post.
It's fucking mind baffling how you can be this much of corporate cocksucker.
>>
File: IMG_0172.jpg (60KB, 640x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0172.jpg
60KB, 640x520px
It gets worse....
>>
Switch is not a 3DS replacement, everything Nintendo says about it refers to being a home console
>>
>>32010342
>Range to hit
And in Nintendo's case, this 'range' is 'right out of the box'...
>>
File: IMG_0176.jpg (51KB, 640x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0176.jpg
51KB, 640x329px
>>32010349
Like when Nintendo said they were not replacing the GBA with the DS? Hate to break it to you-it is.
They even merged the console and handheld divisions.
>>
File: IMG_9913.png (202KB, 367x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9913.png
202KB, 367x358px
>>32010369
Brutal-toppest of keks
>>
File: ok2.jpg (47KB, 236x187px) Image search: [Google]
ok2.jpg
47KB, 236x187px
>>32010251
>fuck up and cause dead pixels
this is vp i should expect these levels of autism but it always catches me offguard
>>
File: ree.jpg (184KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
184KB, 665x662px
>>32010246
GUYS THERES NOTHING WRONG I DIDNT MY WASTE HARD EARNED MONEY DEAD PIXELS ARE NORMAL RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX GUYS ITS NORMAL DEAD PIXELS ARE NORMAL AFTER OWNING IT FOR 15 SECONDS
>>
>>32010251
>>32010282
Yeah, you need to listen to this guy. The entire docking station is basically a 2x2 inch microchip and then a heap of shitty plastic. The screen is low-quality too.

But, to be honest, 12 minutes of compiled tech problems out of the thousands of people who bought a Switch isn't awful... but ideally these things should NOT be happening.
>>
Dead pixels are a feature. A FEATURE.
>>
When I was younger I used to be all 'Nintendo shouldn't make graphics/tech a priority, they should just do what they do and make good games'.

Now I'm starting to wish they at least tried to become as savvy as Sony and Microsoft, let alone PCs.
>>
File: 1363394592062.png (504KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1363394592062.png
504KB, 919x720px
>>32010417
When I bought my computer parts to build my computer, I had to RMA my computer monitor five times because of dead pixels, and they kept getting progressively worse until the 6th monitor showed up and had no dead pixels at all.

Dead pixels are a natural thing, which is why RMA is a thing. Sure is sucks that nintendo wont do anything about it, but thats why you go and get a refund and buy another console later.
>>
>>32010444
>refund
>>
>>32010444
Yeah,I would agree with you,except imagine playing 5 hours or more if Zelda and then getting dead pixels.

GOODBYE SAVE DATA
>>
File: fabio (1).jpg (29KB, 241x341px) Image search: [Google]
fabio (1).jpg
29KB, 241x341px
>>32010466
>The Switch being hacked will be done so to ensure simple things like 'save games go on safe, external materials like SD cards'
>>
>>32010430
I know you are taking the piss,but it's closer to how some people actually think than you would imagine. The mental gymnastics from fanboys are laughable
>>
>>32010246
Is not console war if i add pokemon at the end
>>
>>32010477
Think it will be long? Nintendo still don't learn what fans or gamers want.

Hasn't even got a trophy system
>>
>>32010371

BS.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/02/tatsumi_kimishima_talks_about_a_potential_3ds_successor
>>
>>32010524
>trophy system
As much as I like my 46 Platinums, why is this a necessity of all things?
>>
Remember how we all used to jest about Nintendium? Good times.
>>
>>32010246
Reminder that this isn't fucking Pokemon, go to /v/ you underage faggot
>>
>>32010524
They tried so hard this time and just half-assed it. You can tell they were going for more graphical horsepower and the tablet/portable PC market, but they just shoddily went for it.
>>
>>32010576
Meh, it technically is, all things considered.
>>
>>32010599
It isn't. No pokemon game has been confirmed yet.
>>
>>32010610
But they're talking about Joe, who is tangentially related to Pokemon.
>>
>>32010625
>e-celeb episode
>>
File: IMG_0020.png (1MB, 1218x1062px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0020.png
1MB, 1218x1062px
Who /waitingforswitchtobehackedbeforebuyingit/ here?
>>
>>32010627
>face to the forefront of the pokemon fandom
Now if this were that Verlisify fag or what's her face, you'd have a point.
>>
>>32010640
What is Liam Pomfret's opinion of the Nintendo Switch?
>>
It's Pokemon related as

(A) Joe is talking about it

(B) Gamefreak have discussed potentially having to make adjustments to the series if they develop for it.

I say this as someone who has a Switch
>>
>>32010657
(A) Joe being related to pokemon doesn't mean that everything he says is. This is an example seeing as there's nothing related to pokemon whatsoever.

(B) Gamefreak have said that they may make games for it if it takes off yes but at this moment in time there is nothing else to discuss related to pokemon

Also having a switch means nothing.
>>
>>32010674
Someone needs some Anusol
>>
>>32010674
>I don't like the thread therefore it's off-topic

This is why /v/ makes fun of Nintoddlers. If you don't fucking like it, read another thread. It has a clear link to Pokemon.
>>
Normally I agree that Joe is insufferable but in this case, I kind of agree.

The truth is you just don't notice a dead pixel 99% of the time. You really have to be looking for it. It's annoying, but it really doesn't matter unless you have several.
>>
>>32010524
Achievements are usually completely pointless and kids just use them to boast around online.

But in some cases they actually made play the game for a while longer than I normally would have to collect them all so I dunno
>>
>>32010694
>>I don't like the thread therefore it's off-topic
It's off topic because there's literally nothing on the thing that's related to pokemon whatsoever.
Using your logic we should be able to have threads about tembo, pulseman and harmoknight solely because GF also made Pokémon. Do you see how idiotic that is?

This has nothing to do with being some kind of brand warrior you retard. If you want to talk about the hardware of the switch and shitpost take it to >>>/v/ where it belongs.
But this thread isn't going to be deleted because we have shitty mods.
>>
>>32010694
Fuck off to /v/, then
>>
>>32010371
Except both the GBA and the DS were handhelds. Plus the DS could play GBA games.

Here the switch is considered by Nintendo as a home console and can't play 3DS games.
>>
>>32010696
Yeah people are just using this as an excuse to shitpost. The reality is that no company will accept a return for one or two dead pixels only when it reaches a certain threshold will it be accepted for it.
>>
>>32010246
This is why you get a warranty at gamestop
>>
>it's a new Nintendo Console

>will have a new Pokemon game at some point

>still not relevant here

Fuck off Nintoddler
>>
>>32010567
It's a fun, optionnal feature that potentially had replay value to a lot of games.
>>
>>32010694
>It has a clear link to Pokemon.
What link?
The potential of games from GF which may or may not include pokemon seeing as GF have been making games outside of it lately and a guy who isn't currently talking about pokemon?

Are you a fucking retard?
>>
>>32010744
>coming to /vp/ and talking shit about nintoddlers
>no new game confirmed
Just leave, you're clearly underage. Back to /v/ with your console wars
>>
>>32010744
>>will have a new Pokemon game at some point
Where is this pokemon game nigger. Show me a Pokemon game on the switch right now and prove that it's not off topic.
>>
>>32010744
Sonygger go and stay go.

This is off-topic no matter how many mental gymnastics you go through.
>>
>>32010694
This is why we need to have mods actively ban brand warriors like this faggot.
>>
>>32010749
Yeah, GF will never make Pokemon for a major Nintendo product. Sure.

And I'm the retard.
>>
File: IMG_0138.jpg (46KB, 540x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0138.jpg
46KB, 540x382px
Here come the Nintendo Defence Force and Serebii shills...

Right on time after their morning nap and juice!
>>
>>32010767
See >>32010755
We don't even know if GF want to put pokemon on the thing.
>>
>>32010773
And speculating on such a thing is on-topic. What's your point, retard? It's much more likely than it is not likely.
>>
>>32010776
>And speculating on such a thing is on-topic.
Yeah because constant shitposting about the system and zero discussion about anything pokemon related is totally on topic, right?
>>
>>32010773
Yeah, GF will pass up the opportunity to make money.

On Nintendos most fastest selling console to date.

Please
>>
>>32010776
You aren't even speculating you're just going
>lolololol SHILLS WILL DEFEND THIS
There's nothing in this thread about pokemon beyond the posts saying it's unrelated.
>>
>>32010792
I'm gonna break it down for you like you're four years old:

It's okay for /vp/ to discuss a console's failings and famous Pokemon 'spokespeople' online defending them because they are probably literally shills for Game Freak. Especially if said console is VERY LIKELY going to be the home of their franchise.

NOTHING ABOUT THIS IS OFF-TOPIC, and the only people who would have a problem with it are people who defend the shitty aspects of a console because they have autistic brand loyalty.

It's actually ridiculous how much you fanboys don't want to talk about a 500 dollar turd's problems even though it'll likely be the face of the next mainline Pokemon game IF NOT a spin-off.
>>
>>32010790
Yeah because GF has only been making pokemon recently. It's not like they've made several games and a multiplat that didn't come to Nintendo systems this gen, right?

>On Nintendos most fastest selling console to date.
You are genuinely retarded aren't you. Using that logic Gamefreak should have made a game in the Wii U because the system sold out in multiple places when it launched. But look, GF didn't do shit because it petered out. The word of Gamefreak doesn't mean shit.

Think before you post dumbass.
>>
>>32010809
>it's not okay, i don't give a fuck about some e-celeb's opinions on not pokemon
>it is off topic
>i didn't buy a switch, nothing confirmed, fuck off
>>
>>32010790

That's why we got main series Pokemon on the original Wii. Oh wait.
>>
>>32010822
Oh wait. The Wii didn't market itself as a handheld too.
>>
>>32010809
*slow clap*

Exactly. I'm astounded you had to even break it down like this.

It's pretty likely the Switch will the home of the next mainline Pokemon game. Sun and Moon pushed the 3DS to its limit.

Yes,the switch is a home console-but it's also a handheld.

I have a Switch and I love Nintendo games,but I'm not blind to these worrying warning signs.
>>
>>32010809
>NOTHING ABOUT THIS IS OFF-TOPIC,
Except for the fact that there's absolutely no discussion about a potential pokemon game on the switch. There's nothing about GF thinking about making games on it either.

Why is it so hard to understand that not talking about Pokemon on a Pokemon board is off topic? It isn't hard to understand.

You are literally just using this as an excuse to shitpost when you could actually be talking about pokemon.
>>
>>32010827
>moving the goalposts
>>
>>32010827
So? It's almost like Switch is a traditional handheld.
They should've done Wii U then, since the tablet is handheld
>>
>>32010812
Wii U wasn't also a handheld. You needed the console and game pad

The Switch console is a handheld and portable handheld

retard
>>
>>32010842
>*slow clap*
Yeah we get it you're samefagging because no one else is as retarded as you can you take your cancer back to /v/ now?
>>
This is like making a Switch thread on /a/ to cry and bitch endlessly about the Switch, then trying to defend making a Switch thread on /a/ when called out on it being off topic because there's a chance that there MIGHT be a lot of Switch games based on a large number of taiwanese fingerpainted cartoons.
>>
>>32010843
It's common prior knowledge Pokemon Stars or something similar is probably coming. Even Joe knows this, that's why he's making these fucking tweets.

Don't play obtuse.
>>
File: 1480558568863.jpg (259KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480558568863.jpg
259KB, 800x600px
This stuff is funny but
>>>/v/
>>
>>32010857
No it isn't; Pokemon is a NINTENDO VIDEO GAME. The Switch is a NINTENDO CONSOLE/HANDHELD.

The difference between that and a possible anime video game is one step removed rather than a direct link.
>>
>>32010853
Are you seriously moving the goalposts like this? First you say that it only needs to be popular for it to get a GF game because it's easy money now when people call you out on your shit you add the portability factor which is ridiculous because the switch has a 3 hour battery life with the game running.
>>
>>32010288
Don't titles downloaded from the eShop go onto the SD?
>>
>>32010861
You do realise that there's no conformation of a stars or anything, right? The one person to mention it was also wrong about everything coming to the switch.

In any case you aren't even talking smit this potential game or anything related to pokemon or its developers.
>>
>>32010288
Where the fuck does the save data go if it has no internal memory
>>
>>32010861
>Even Joe knows this, that's why he's making these fucking tweets.
Nigga Joe is a hardcore nintendrone using your logic this stars is coming to mobiles because he's talked about FE Heroes on his twitter.
>>
>>32010876
Yes they do.bBut game saves store to the console for physical titles. I think downloadable game saves go to the SD.

Pretty dumb move
>>
>>32010889
You know what did come to mobiles? Pokemon.
>>
Remember when denial fags thought Pokemon Rainbow was fake and we were gonna get Z.....

I don't know for sure,but I do feel something Pokemon related is coming to Switch. Possibly the sequel to Sun and Moon.
Especially with all the running and walking models that were unused.
>>
>>32010890
You can save physical saves to the SD if you have one in.
>>
>>32010898
>Especially with all the running and walking models that were unused.
I thought that was just for Pokefinder debugging?
>>
>>32010899
Source? All reports are saying saves are locked to the console for physical games
>>
>>32010898
want to hear my theory
crystal remake, called prism crystal
walking pokemon return
meet lillie in kanto
>>
>>32010903
What,quality running and walking models for every Pokemon?!

Nah,they were made and unused. That's a lot of effort to go through for a debug
>>
>trying this hard
>>
>>32010918
>quality running and walking models for every Pokemon?!
They were all low poly models with two sets of animation. Hardly quality.
And that's kind of what you do with debugging.
>>
>>32010927
That may be true,but weren't the rest of the overworld Pokemon models low poly too?
>>
>>32010914
>Necrozma is the prism pokemon.
>Also looks like the 3rd of the box trio.
>It is made like a prism.
>Its name is necro, greek for dead, and prisma, greek ord for prism.

Anon, you make sense. Wrong thread though.
>>
>>32010315
He is actually right though. Apple say the same thing.
>>
>>32011018
Every company says the same thing. They only take it back if there's enough to be a problem.
>>
>>32011058
but /v/ said nintendo is done because of this
>>
>>32011066
/v/ says everyone is done because of something
>wii u has no games
>PS4 can only do 30/720 in current year
>first party Microsoft games are coming you PC
And so on.
>>
Joe is still shilling for Nintendo while defending them against any wrong doing .

If the switch is a potential 3DS replacer,Pokemon savesnwill no longer be on cart,but the system.

A huge worry if the system is lost or damaged
>>
>>32010371
>Like when Nintendo said they were not replacing the GBA with the DS?

They didn't. GBA continued to get games until several years after the DS was introduced, especially in Japan. And the AGS-101 and GameBoy Micro both happened post DS release.

Nintendo didn't fucking lie. The DS and GBA co-existed for several years until the DS started flying off shelves when Pokemon released. Now please stop bringing this decade old irrelevant shit up.
>>
The switch is gonna be the next Pokemon machine. Sun and Moon pushed the 3DS to its limit.

Serebii even says as much about it replacing the 3DS in one of his tweets,Nintendo just haven't officially said it. They don't want people to stop buying 3DS
>>
>>32010246

Keep your autistic console war spamming to /v/
>>
File: IMG_0034.jpg (30KB, 637x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0034.jpg
30KB, 637x310px
Who's starting a console war? I have a Switch,Xbox One and 3DS (which I play more than anything)

It's autistic cunts like you who see any criticism and worry about a Nintendo console as a declaration of war.

Get over yourself
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.